JUST HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU PREDICT SOMETHING LIKE THIS

JUST HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU PREDICT SOMETHING LIKE THIS

THIS MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL

Pump and dump group

You're welcome

You cant
Because TA is a meme
Might work on a billion dollar publicly traded company where no one person holds more than 4%
But one 20% whale in a thinly traded shitcoin can do whatever whenever

You can't predict it, but you can detect it when it happens.

put a 200 period ma on the chart and then look at it

well I bought in at .0032
could have done better, but it was right as it started

It's called a bull trap idiot.

The whales are pumping,you cant. That's why daytrading when you arent a whale or have a group is stupid. Just invest and HODL.

how much did you make?
Don't tell me you didn't sell everything and got out with profit

>one group says just HODL, daytrading is a meme
>then another group cries that they fell for the HODL meme and they are only losing or gaining very little
>then another group says "dont fall for the HODL meme its a bait for newfags, nobody got rich by holding only 1% with luck"
>then another group cries that they tried daytrading and it fucked them harder than ever and that you can't daytrade
which one is it

WHICH ONE

IVE SEEN EQAUL AMOUNT OF POST DEFENDING HODLING, ATTACKING HODLING, DEFENDING DAYTRADING AND ATTACKING DAYTRADING

WHAT IS TRUE
WHAT IS FALSE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bought in at 309k sold at 336k. Thanks for the 200$ chinks

made me think

Maybe you should think for yourself instead of listening to Veeky Forums you fucking idiot

You're probably the same type of person that lost 70% on DGB

Why would you think it would go lower? It already dropped so much retard.

simple do both, HODL with part of your money and day trade with another part even on the same currencies, can't go wrong with that

I am the truth here
HODLing is indeed a meme
I'm making around 8-11% steady profit every week on crypto, and that's placing the safest bets you can imagine
there's nothing to it, just do not succumb to FOMO and greed and ignore 99% of shitcoins

if it's just a meme then why do the funds use it?

If you see Gandalf in the thread avoid the coin.

What are you holding and how many? Post folio if possible

Daytrading appeals to newfriends. Oldtimers hodl.

THIS.
Everyone freaks out on how we are in a bear market, how it's the end of crypto, how they are losing money but the truth is, if you don't do stupid stuff, you can still gain comfortably.

its not a meme it works but you need to stack tons of shit, pivot points, resistance lines like 50s and 00s, weekly pivot points, fib confluence zones, 200ma and 365ma and even then only enter on shit like a price action formation as a confirm. i used to trade FX and TA like i described was getting me 10% account growth on a good trade.

look up james16's old videos on how he traded and youll see why its not a meme

>tfw hodl'd eth from 10

>OMG ETH DOUBLED TO 20 SELL
>OMG ETH DOUBLED TO 40 SELL
>OMG ETH DOUBLED TO 80 SELL
>OMG ETH DOUBLED TO 160 SELL
>OMG ETH DOUBLED TO 320 SELL
>"lol no"

ISD THE CHINK-CHONK PEOPLE

I don't use blockfolio sorry
I have a mix of BTC ETH and USDT and lately some ANS to carefully ride the waves - in total I have around 55k now, invested 15k
I almost never go below top 10 coins
I only get into shitcoins when I am absolutely sure they'll be going up within days and I dump ASAP
you usually hear crypto is high risk high gains, but it's wrong - as long as you keep your focus you don't even need to risk anything
I mean you make like a 2% worth of flipping in a day (ie a single trade) and you'll be making more than 10% profit a week
add that up in a year and you're pretty comfy
meanwhile 99 in 100 hodlers will be crying their bags to sleep

Good answer.
Just curious do you know much about the hour gap during DST between NY close and Sydney open?

Guys, shall I call it quits on ANS? I got in pretty high at 365, I'm down like 25%. At this point I'm not sure what to do. I feel like holding, but if I do it will just dip lower. I know if I sell it will moon.

just sell at the next high (probably 380-400k) and rebuy when it hits 300-330k again}

Thats what im gonna start doing. im tired of holding.

I closed out a 3k short 2 days ago.

So much for the TA meme.

I can't even see the entire chart right now, but I can already see a support line right there.

Look to the left and zoom out. draw horizontal lines where there are periods of price consolidation.

You can also draw fib levels, there's pretty likely a major one there.

Look at the volume, stop screaming in caps and posting pink wojacks, and think.

yup, like I thought, obvious horizontal channel there.

You should've seen it bottom out there and zoomed out to see what would happen at that price level previously. Dragonfly doji formed and price shot up.

Price will retest that support line and try to break through 1-2 more times.

Pretty dangerous to swing trade during the bitcoin crash though, could easily break the support whenever. Though bitcoin is just about done...potentially another 50-70$ drop left on it though

You gotta get in before the pump.

Stupid question most likely but when people refer to the price i.e 380-400k do they mean the price in BTC after the decimal?

Yes. Stupid question.

which one will happen

Thanks

fuck that hill looks really symmetrical so my brain naturally tells me the latter

arent you that girl that was giving out shit advice talking about trading crypto after moving in with your husband of 2 and 1/2 years? wow you argued with me about love but don't even know what a satoshi

Green pls

pls
pl
p

According to our insider, it'll go up once it hits $250

Oh wait that's not eth. Straight down then, like every other shitcoin

I'm a straight single dude, so no.

how should I know lol. TA is a guideline for when to buy and sell, it doesn't predict the future. For every bullish path there is a bearish path. You can get confirmation of each path when it hits a certain price point out of the channel.

with a falling channel like that I wouldn't even buy into it, and I would've sold on the first peak below the double top.

For antshares overall on the daily, it looks exactly like the rest of the market.

It is 100% dependent on which direction bitcoin takes in 1 week. For bitcoin, we have a consolidation pattern, a symmetric triangle, and what appears to be a bullish hidden divergence (higher lows on price, lower lowers on RSI). Everything else looks like trash, except some fractals that point upwards. But all the other indicators have looked like trash on bitcoin for a long time now.

Omg I'm praying for the next high to come quick.