Kidnapping of children by Nazi Germany

Sup Veeky Forumstericals.

I tried to calculate the percentage of Germans that in reality ware slav kids kidnapped by nazis.
I came out with something like 14,5%, I wonder if you agree.

It's hard to determine because there are different estimates, and I was unable to determine with certainty the age range of children being kidnapped (some said "not older than 9-10 years", other - "2-12 years old"). I eventually used the 2-12 in my calculation, even though there ware reported cases of infants being taken away. I think infants had little chance of survival in the harsh transport conditions.

Some sources say it was 200.000 polish children, other mention 250.000, some even 300.000. And those are children who survived transport and ware labeled as "Racially Pure" - rejected ones and those who ware resistant to germanisation, got murdered.

Judging from this graph:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4c/Germany_sex_by_age_1946_10_29.png/800px-Germany_sex_by_age_1946_10_29.png

There ware 3.550.000 children aged 2-12 in Germany in 1946.
The official number of kidnapped children is 400.000, but I increased it to 450.000 - if many polish sources clame it was actually 250,000 not 200,000, and there ware children stolen from other nations too, I think its safe to assume that the total number was greater than 400.000, maybe even getting closer to 0.5 million.

After deducting 450.000 from 3.550.000 I was left with 3.100.000, and that gave me 14,5%.

So, from my calculation, it seems that a German person born between 1934 and 1943 has a 14,5% chance that he is actually a child stolen from his slav parents, within that, there is 50% chance he is actually Polish.

What do you think?

Links in comment.

P.S.
Sorry for bad english.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany
bibula.com/icp/?p=2299
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/stolen-children
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Census_in_Germany#1871_-_1945_German_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany#1945.E2.80.931990
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Articles on the stealing of children:
bibula.com/icp/?p=2299
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/stolen-children

Statistics of german demographics:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Census_in_Germany#1871_-_1945_German_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany#1945.E2.80.931990
You can see that the statistics of children are weird, there is a growth in ages from 2yo to 13yo.
At first I thought that it can be an evidence of the stolen children pumping up the stats, but than I remembered that this increase of children might also be the effect of increased birth-rate after Nazis got into power and launched their fertility programs.

>but I increased it to 450.000
usually the lesser numbers are more close to reality

It depends, I guess.
For example, real number of people who ware harboring Jews from the Nazis at the risk of their own lives is much higher than the official number, because only well documented cases ware taken into account.

A lot of Ukrainian girls were imported to work as house maids in the third reich.

I know. My grandpa was a slave worker first for the farmer, than in ammo factory. He was 16 when they forced him to move to reich.

You're dealing with fantasy numbers here, the number is 40,000 at most, even that seems to high. Many of those were repatriated

Source?

Reference 2, though the wiki article dishonestly doesn't quote the conclusion that the number of 200,000 Polish children is grossly exaggerated

Okay, I found it. I haven't read any publications about this, but your fragment is from a book about Australian history. I'm sure there are other sources proving that higher number.

It quotes both primary sources as well as a book on the topic

>I'm sure there are other sources proving that higher number
why?

>40.000
Poles have rescued 25.000 kids. That info is solid.
That would mean that Poles ware successful at retrieving more than 50% of the children.
But polish children ware told to make up only about 50% of all the children kidnapped by Nazis in occupied Europe.

Those two don't add up.

Yes they do you DUMB bastard. Ever hear about a place called RUSSIA, you dumb prick? Because the nazis stole blonde children from Russian couples as well as from Poos.

>Yes they do you DUMB bastard. Ever hear about a place called RUSSIA, you dumb prick?

Oho, insults instead of arguments. Someone is triggered now.
I expected you're one of those german apologists.
Goodnight.

>Poles have rescued 25.000 kids

see

>According to a report by the Polish Red Cross ... 3,404 Polish childreen had been repatriated from the three Western zones

Another source for the number 20,000:

The Young Victims of the Nazi Regime: Migration, the Holocaust and Postwar Displacement

>HURR

No you dumb prick, my post contained both insults and arguments. I understand why you ignore the argument and focus on the insult, tho. It's because you're a fucking halfwitted nigger.

>you're a fucking halfwitted nigger.
I was hoping people with this kind of language don't visit Veeky Forums
Enjoy your muslims, german. It won't be long now.

>My grandpa was a slave worker first for the farmer, than in ammo factory

There were no slave workers you pleb. They had swimming pools, hospitals, nothing like actually slave work.

>Gets butthurt about the word nigger on a Veeky Forums board
Go the fuck back to whatever website you came from

t. reddit

>Among Himmler's core points:

>In the territory of Poland, only four grade schools would remain, in which education would be strictly limited. Children would be taught to count only to 500, to write their own name, and that God commanded Poles to serve Germans. Writing was determined to be unnecessary for the Polish population.
>Parents who desired better education for their children would have to apply to the SS and police for a special permit. The permit would be awarded to children deemed "racially valuable". Those children would be taken to Germany to be Germanised. Even then, the fate of each child would be determined by the loyalty and obedience to the German state of his or her parents. A child determined to be "of little racial value" would not receive any further education.
>Annual selection would be made every year among children from six to ten years of age according to German racial standards. Children deemed adequately German would be taken to Germany, given new names and further Germanised. The aim of the plan was to destroy "Polish" as an ethnic group, and leave within Poland a considerable slave population to be used up over the next 10 years. Within 15 to 20 years, Poles would be completely eradicated.

Why were the Nazis in general and Himmler in particular so fucking autistic?