Several times I have heard this man claim that groups with IQs below 90 are incapable of building a working democracy...

Several times I have heard this man claim that groups with IQs below 90 are incapable of building a working democracy. Is this actually true?

Other urls found in this thread:

eric.ed.gov/?id=EJ883450
fredrikdeboer.com/2017/04/10/disentangling-race-from-intelligence-and-genetics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not an argument

You only need to look at Africa to confirm it.

Not an argument.

You want an argument? How about this: Morons like OP who present no argument aren't worth the effort to reply to. Prove me wrong.

No, it's bullshit on several levels.

Well it is easy to make many claims, but it is much harder proving them. People point to many reasons why certain regions fail to develop, a common list are IQ, colonialism, multiculteralism, too many resources, too few reosurces, lacking coast, aggressive neighbors, soil degredation, ect... In any situation these factors or many others could hamper a regions developments.
My point is that it is really hard to come up with a large overaching reason for why certain countries don't develop. So much so that I haven't heard a satisfactory reason yet.

>le molyneux meme

shit thread

IQ doesn't tell you shit.

Iq reductionism is shit but is not to be discounted out of hand totally methinks.

What kind of "argument" do you want? It isn't me making this claim; i'm asking if it is true, or not.

>the most statistically valid construct in all of social science
>doesn't tell you shit

ebin

Democracy is inherently broken. How the fuck are you supposed to build a low time preference society when they keep rotating the damn leaders.

Provide a study to back up your claim.

It's the best predictor by far for a whole range of life success metrics.

>replies with "not an argument"
>Gets ass-blasted when someone does it back to him

Want to know how I can tell you're autistic?

Well the only group I can think of with an actual IQ < 90 are africans and they aren't that much lower.
eric.ed.gov/?id=EJ883450
anyways, black american iq is just below 90, so i guess by his criteria they'd be able to do it one day

Botswana and Namibia are actually doing very well other than a third of the population having HIV.

Also this is a good read: fredrikdeboer.com/2017/04/10/disentangling-race-from-intelligence-and-genetics/

>>Gets ass-blasted when someone does it back to him
Wasn't me, though. However, it seems you're the only person who is ass-blasted here. Your comment of "aren't worth the effort to reply to." and "Prove me wrong" are clearly evidence of, this due to the blatant and consistent contradiction. Anyway, are you going to tell me what kind of 'argument' you want, or are you laughably going to prove yourself wrong again (inevitable, regardless of whatever your response is)?

not particularly
a handful of african countries are actually doing fairly well on the democracy scale, not to mention a smattering across latin american and the middle east

on >botsweana
> By one estimate, it has the fourth highest gross national income at purchasing power parity in Africa, giving it a standard of living around that of Mexico.[32]
some estimate that would be

>op asks a perfectly valid question
>gets memes and people telling him he's mad
High level of discourse, indeed.

>not to mention a smattering across latin american and the middle east
those have optimal iq's below 90 only in the mind of the /pol/ propagandist and r.lynn

so they don't count as far as what stefan is saying

MIIIIIIIIIIKE

CUT

HIM

OFF

Much of the Middle East is in the mid 80's, including the handful of functional democracies there

Why would you assume that I'm the one who demands arguments you retarded piece of shit? The faggot I replied to (who you impersonated) was the one demanding arguments, go piss your faggot guts out to him.

>immigration is a non-issue, it's called MOVING, and only VIOLENCE can stop it, and it's not right to do anything violently

>migrants are evil and preventing them is one area where I support the state and the use of overwhelming and preemptive violence

I want to hear this man talking about which is the real democracy

herro?

>religious people are retarded
>let me cry for jesus

>intelligence is not genetic
>intelligence is racial

>voting is evil
>vote trump

>i am a libertarian
>i am a fascist

>disown your family
>leftist are destroying family values