What is the most fucked over nation/country in history?

What is the most fucked over nation/country in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6-NuObvjneA?t=320
youtube.com/watch?v=6t1aQOiv5Lg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Tourism_rankings#The_Americas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negroid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm thinking Poland is a strong contender.

>attacked by Hitler and Stalin at the same time
>had the Gestapo and the NKVD simultaneously operating in their country
>lost 25% of their countries population in 6 years
>take something around two hundred thousand dead to secure independence for their capital for all of six weeks
>get crushed by railway guns and flame tanks
>any resistance who survive get killed by the Soviets as a potential security threat
>after the war, get occupied for half a century and then spat up like a hairball

And that's just one war, the full history of Poland is like a ryona doujin.

It's either this or this
Another strong contender is Iran/Persia. I think some higher being or the universe hates these people and wants them to suffer.

Reminder that Veeky Forums is an anti/pol/ board. spread this message.

How bad is Haiti really? I often find myself fantasizing about going on vacation there and exploring the rural interior. It can't be that bad right? Obviously the cities are bad but I imagine small towns deep inside are comfy if only poor as hell.

Palestinians
>Be Jewish (Palestinian)
>Christians kick you out of your homeland if you don't convert
>Convert to Christianity
>Christians get BTFO'd by shitkin muslims
>Forced to convert to Islam, leave, pay jizya, or die
>Rich Jews start buying land and creating their own state, claiming that the land is rightfully "theirs"
>fight wars over it
>you lose half your territory due to (((UN resolution)))
>you end up losing even more land
>"h-hey bro can we have our land back"
>"No, fuck off we're building a wall now and telling everyone to create sanctions on you

What a bunch of cucks

They did it all to themselves. They should have kissed their masters hand and could have at least been something like Jamaica.

fuck off nigger

Fuck off faggot, I'll say it once and I'll say it again
The inevitable Veeky Forums-tan will be a qt grill that is tsundere for /pol/-tan

>get crushed by rail guns and flame tanks
a ragtag group of slavs armed with pistols and homemade smg's went toe to toe with 2 SS divisions + reinforcements for 2 months. I think thats the bigger story than just rail guns

Haiti was worse than Jamaica by a significant margin.

Brit rule > frog rule

Go somewhere like Antigua instead. Guyana also seems comfy

When are you going to be visiting?? What is your address. I would like to come see you.
Remember to bring much money, friend. We will have much fun!!

Armenians have been the cucked bitches of their powerful neighbors for the entirety of their existence until a few decades ago when they finally accomplished something

The very first paragraph line in your greentext isn't even factual; no wonder your entire opinion of historical poland boils down to generic knowledge from the past century. poland wasn't even so innocent during this very period, let alone the eras when it sacked moscow or dominated as a great power in commonwealth with Lithuania

Or just go to Haiti's neighbor of DR. I would be disrespecting decent Haitians who want to modernize if I pretended to know how "comfy" that country is or isn't, but DR is definitely superior

you'd do much better to go to Madagascar I think, if you speak french and that's what you're looking for

Reminder that you're a faggot

Fucking hell, that's some Easter Island shit right there.

Do you mean the state or the people? I wouldn't say Papa Doc was screwed over but he really screwed the people over.

DR isn't that good for a Caribbean OR a Spanish speaking destination but ti's cheap so there's that.

Port Au Prince has a lower murder rate than Jamaica's or Trinidad and Tobago's most violent places, in the upper 20's per 100,000 and that's where most of the nations crime takes place. Don't know how reliable reported crime stats are though.

Puerto Rican beaches are cold. Bahamas are popular for a reason. Jamaica too.

Dominican history is dramatically different than Haiti. By the time of Trujillo DR national spending revolved around showing how much they aren't haitian too.

>(5:21)
Interracial relationships in Haiti.
youtu.be/6-NuObvjneA?t=320

Poland. They've been subjected to so many goddamn partitions its ridiculous.

White women were a mistake.

>Be Palestinian
>Go to Lebanon
>Lebanese people give me a home, a job, and safety
>Decide to go against them and start a civil war

Go fuck yourself

Persian here
Can confirm

Palestinians are probably the least likeable Group in the middle East. They get thrown out of their homeland and then start Major shit in any country that offers them refuge. If the arab leaders didnt have to help them because they are the former muslim people of Palestine (or more importantly Jerusalem) they would get slaughtered everywhere they go.

The Celts
They just got rekt hard.

What about Rhodesia or South Africa?

Its all shit. City is shit. Rural is super shit.

Frog rule was getting a lot better before the genocide. The mulattos were ending up with more than the little French.

Imagine Haiti today under frog rule and infrastructure. They'd still have trees at least

japan
2 nuke strikes & a reactor meltdown
ukraine next, chenobyl and more recently losing crimera (expel the prussians say fucking WHAT)

americans aren't that stupid

Paraguay?

Balkan countries, Ukraine, Levant countries.
Poland is only a prime candidate for last 300 years.

>Guyana also seems comfy

Guyana is actually super fun (I was there for 3 weeks). Once you leave Georgetown there is virtually no infrastructure, and it feels "wild" but it's actually very safe (comparatively). The people are darkish, but they don't act like niggers and speak an English-Native creole mix and will constantly try and engage you in conversations to practice their english.

Hotels are pretty shit and the country is more expensive than it deserves to be, but you can get some private boat tours of the jungle that are cheap and awesome. The food is basically what would happen if you let a 5 year old pick his favorite foods and make them the national dish. Chow Mein + Fried Chicken + Coconut drink is a common lunch/dinner combo in the local style restaurants. Pudding cups are a common desert lol.

It's like Suriname, just without all the ethnic and religious tension boiling just under the surface.

Bring your girlfriend so she can become acquainted with the locals :^)

t. internet version of the jews

Beg to differ, most caribbean destinations are only beach and sun, whereas in DR we have plenty more than just that, also we are the number one destination in the caribbean, our women can actually be hot, and we are an actual country that doesn't rely solely in tourism like most of the other caribbean destinations.

As for the other spanish speaking countries, only Argentina, Mexico, and Spain surpass us in the number of tourist, for obvious reasons.

>By the time of Trujillo DR national spending revolved around showing how much they aren't haitian too.
youtube.com/watch?v=6t1aQOiv5Lg

>whereas in DR we have plenty more than just that

Dude the forest in DR are tiny, we have national parks here bigger than the whole country

>also we are the number one destination in the Caribbean

Destination for? Certainly not tourism. They're are only a couple of resorts and most of the country is too impoverished and lawless for backpacker types to go regularly.

>our women can actually be hot

Oh like literally every other group of women around the world.

>we are an actual country that doesn't rely solely in tourism like most of the other caribbean destinations.

pretty sure your per capita income is lower than Cuba, which is pretty fucking terrible considering the economic and political pariah they have been for most of the last century.

The DR meme's itself into believing ya'll are great, because you border Mogadishu-tier Haiti.

Also fuck your national treasure Sammy Sosa, cork-batt, steriod using, cheater will never get inducted into the HOF.

>Dude the forest in DR are tiny, we have national parks here bigger than the whole country
What does that have to do with the fact that DR being a tiny half of an island in the middle of the caribbean is way more diverse than what people like you would believe?

>Destination for? Certainly not tourism. They're are only a couple of resorts and most of the country is too impoverished and lawless for backpacker types to go regularly.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Tourism_rankings#The_Americas

I see backpackers almost everyday in my town, and my town is not even the top destination in the country.

>Oh like literally every other group of women around the world.
Haiti and any other pure congoid country beg to differ, their women are just too hideous, even if some of them do have rocking bodies.

But how do you expect a bunch of savage germanic tribalists to contend with intellectuals of such lineage as ourselves, they can't even stop fighting with each other
>pic semi-related
>U probably didn't get that roman empire/Germania reference
>If you did, and realize I was meta-referencing, then you face the problem of realizing that pol's master race were and are a bunch of savages, and it doesn't matter how much they hate the niggers, they'll never get past themselves
]]]META[[[

>The very first paragraph line in your greentext isn't even factual;
???

Trujillo's expulsion of Haitians was comedy gold.
My grandpa would tell me stories about how people would be racist to black Haitians, but black immigrants from the US or Africa were welcomed and considered to be exotic.

Yo estoy visitando si país cuando voy viajar en seis semanas.

¿Es necessario hablar ingles en todos partes de su país?

>pretty sure your per capita income is lower than Cuba, which is pretty fucking terrible considering the economic and political pariah they have been for most of the last century.

The difference isn't really that big, though and cuban statistics are to be taken with a grain of salt since commie dictatorships aren't the most trustworthy sources.

Anyway, Cuba was since the last stages of colonial days more important for the Spanish crown due to it's bigger size and closer position to the US, that's why they invested and cared a lot more there, meanwhile here we had to deal with a 22 years haitian invasion that caused a major regression in the country and created a huge wealth gap between Cuba and DR, it's only when Trujillo gets in power by 1930 that this country started a major transformation from being in the same level as Haiti to becoming a high hdi country as of this day(.722).

What i mean is that even if the commies fucked the country socioeconomical order, they still had a big advantage over us because the infraestructure and human resources were still available to keep the economy running.

And let's not forget that these guys were backed by the soviets and now by Venezuela, we don't have nor had that kind of help.

>The DR meme's itself into believing ya'll are great, because you border Mogadishu-tier Haiti.
So if i try to politely correct you on some things i find wrong, is because i am a Chauvinist nuts... nice meme arguments you got there, also no, i don't think this country is all great, there is too much corruption, crime and other bad things for i to think, that but it's also far from being as bad as you want to portrait it.

>Also fuck your national treasure Sammy Sosa, cork-batt, steriod using, cheater will never get inducted into the HOF.
Lol, why are u so mad? i'm not that much of a baseball fan let alone a Sosa fan(although he seems like a pretty chill and cool guy), but we already have 2 HOF and a few other future candidates.

>pretty sure your per capita income is lower than Cuba, which is pretty fucking terrible considering the economic and political pariah they have been for most of the last century.

Literally 20% of Cuba's GDP post-revolution was provided by Soviet stipends and "investment". When the USSR disappeared in 1992, so did a third of the Cuban economy overnight.

When was Haiti worse? Before, during, or after Papa Doc?

Where are you from? english is the most practical after spanish since obvious reasons, but in the resorts and with some tourist guides you could have the chance of speaking in french, german and italian, which are also widely teach in tourism schools and language institutes.

>Rich Jews engage in voluntary transactions with you
>Regret it and start shooting people
>Bitch about it for the next 70 years.

>GREEKED
>ARABED
>TURKED
>KHANED
>LAMED
>SHIAD
>btfo by russkies
>UK's bitch
>USA's bitch
>KHOMEINIED
>About to be TRUMPED

Jesus Christ

DR is solidly middle income tbqh with diverse microclimates and a solid economic base. Also people are friendly, everything is cheap and the women are great and easy.

income is a shit way to rank a place because it's just so vague. Dr still has massive amounts of inequality and wealth disparity.

Silly thing is that it got a lot of other people killed why weren't Haitans too.

>congoid

Congoid doesn't even make sense as a term at all, are you from the 19th century?

It's more specifically like an Asanagi doujin where Poland builds hubris after forming Poland-Lithuania and consistently defeating Russia, the Ottomans, the Cossacks, etc. Then, Poland starts getting corrupted with the Liberum Veto. Poland then gets almost fully raped in the Deluge, but they aren't mind broken yet. Poland shows signs of getting back on track during the battle of Vienna, but Austria, Russia, and Prussia have all been secretly been drugging Poland. Poland then remembers the Deluge in a more positive light due to the drugs, and semi-willingly asks to be "mistreated" again. Russia, Prussia, and Austria proceed to gangrape and mind break Poland for centuries. There is a brief freedom however that is quickly ended.

7/10 not enough cattle girls being snuffed and cannibalism.

Here have some education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negroid

haitians do it to make charcoal so people can cook, or ill managed cash crop farming that fails when the top soils washes away.

The Soviet Union unironically.

Palis can fuck off. They're just especially fat egyptians and jordanians

The Palestinians fought at the behest of the local sunni arab population
Those folks wanted a fight in the first place and the Palestinians brought the heavy equipment to do so.

Should've remained in a personal union with Lithuania.