Looking for day trading advice. I'd like to start making 1 to 2 percent minimum an hour, and ideally 5 percent an hour...

Looking for day trading advice. I'd like to start making 1 to 2 percent minimum an hour, and ideally 5 percent an hour. Is this feasible? What advice does Veeky Forums have? Or are we all just PnD/hodlers?

nigh impossible

invest for the long term, buy if undervalued, sell if overvalued

>people are actaully this retarded

teach us to day trade, otherwise dont complain about us NEETs on the welfare

>1 to 2 percent per hour

no fucking way in hell that's happening.

I cant even comprehend how much money that would be

thats like 1000000000000000000000000% a year

1-2% an hour

fuck yeah only take my $5 1 week til lambo boys!

If you're consistently buying and selling between different cryptos, I don't really see why this wouldn't be possible? Like can't you just set a sell order so you don't lose any money, and if it's not going up just move on to the next one?

>Is this feasible?

If you made 1% per hour for 6 hours a day for a month you'd have 362,912.76% after 1 month, and 2538428660000000000000000000000000000000000000000% per year.

So no. Not really feasible.

lol look at this baby
Have you ever TRIED?
it's just 1 percent an hour

Hmm, didn't calculate that I guess. But it originally didn't seem that unreasonable, since there are day traders making 20 percent in a day. Granted, they're probably way more skilled than me. What is a reasonable goal for day trading then?

what the fuck is wrong with you dude?

do you think people out there are making 1%/hour consistently? do you have any idea how much money they would have after 1 year of doing that? Fuck man how did you make it this far. If you are that fucking dumb, I wouldn't even try to get into crypto because it requires basic 70IQ intelligence to transfer between wallets among other things.

>Can't there be perfect liquidity at all times?
No. God damnit dude, lurk moar and read about bid/ask orders. It's fucking impossible to guarantee you won't lose any money and you're strategy is out of this fucking world retarded.

>Is this feasible?
kek

1% a DAY would net you a million in a year from a dollar invested

7 pc per week doubles your stack after about 10 weeks.
14 pc per week doubles your stack after 5.
Those are tough but achievable for a few doubles then it gets hard

No there aren't. There are 0 daytraders making 20% every single day for any extended time period. It's never happened and it will never happen. There are plenty of daytraders who made 20% one day, or made 20% every day for a week or two during ridiculous bull markets. And there are even more daytraders who will tell you they make 20% a day, but they would be fucking trillionaires if they were really doing that. It's very simple math.

>Is this feasible?

You would lucky if you can make 1-2 percent per day. The reason this is difficult is because of the fees. 0.25% for buying and 0.25% for selling means you'll have wait for at least 0.6% increase in price after you buy before you can sell.

No it wouldn't, retard.

Its a meme. Kill yourself or get a job.

Even in volatile days the market doesn't move enough to cover the trading fees.

Use my group on telegram.
AAAAAEIemic76fi04SmvbQ

It's not difficult to make a stupid amount of money by bitcoin trading mainly with altcoins. They go up and down so regularly.
Join the group for further information.

No