Mom is talking about making me pay $500/month to keep living at home very soon again

>mom is talking about making me pay $500/month to keep living at home very soon again

Is now the time to move out? Even my cryptogains cannot help me here

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/h9XdqT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

um

where do you expect to move to if you think 500/month is a lot for rent?

Why americans hate their kids?

fucking study the charts man. it took me 2 weeks to figure out how easy as fuck it is.

Im not American though

then where are you from?

Canada

Been paying rent since 16 get used to it child.. Invest!

Same anglo costums of hating your child and making them serve (((them))) by paying rent and instead of helping your own, they rather pay for welfare to foreigners/undesireables.

Age? If more than 25 then move out you fucking faggot

My parents are kind of fat and not smart anyway. I guess I cant expect much more

You're parents are shit if they're expecting you to pay rent this young. Possibly the time to move out with a roommate.

> this young
LOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAPHLAHAPLHLAHAHAHAHAHAHAJ
GET A JOB AND MOVE OUT HOLY FUCK
DONT BE AN INCEL

>You're parents
Your grammar is terrible and you're an idiot.

I tried telling them I never chose to be born because they just keep going on about "adults capable of working should contribute to the household" and shit like "$500 is reasonable given minimum wage and the living costs if you lived on your own".

I didn't know how to answer so I just said I hated them and went to my room.

> fat and not smart anyway.

you know that shit is heritable?

>telling them I never chose to be born
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Evidently.

Your parents are kikes

It's Canada day and I've have a few drinks. Got phone autocorrect working against me

>incel
back to your containment board faggot

I know my parents are evil jews but what can I do about it?

Please give actual advice.

500 is a lot to be living with your mom.

I moved the very same day, actually within 2hrs, when that bitch told me I had to buy my own TP.

8years later I moved back to mother cuz I called a white civilian officer "negro" got arrested with less than 2g weed hence lost my job.

Now I have to spend 30 days in "prison"(norway)

How expensive would moving out be?

What's the average rent in your city?

move out and disown your parents

have sex with your mom and threaten to tell your dad about it unless she lets you live there for free

easy

I don't really want to ever move out, no matter how bad they treat me.

I was more wondering how I could guilt them into letting me live there forever.

Yeah it sounds like you just gotta pay the 500 then. Sorry friend ;_; God bless

Quit being a fucking incel and move out. Fuck the only reason they're charging you rent is a huge hint that IT'S TIME. Ingrateful cuck.

STEP 1 make friends
STEP 2 move in with said friends
STEP 3 reflect on you being a horrible human

>just make friends user

Gee thanks.

It's hard, I give you that. I'd recommend a community college where you're forced to be in contact with people and then to get a degree in something you disagree with to challenge yourself and maybe open up more.

This is actual advice, but it would be pretty difficult.

OP my parents have been doing this to me since I'm 23 and I am still living at home rent free at 28...possible advices...

1. Just ignore them until it goes away. This worked for a couple years, they'd bring it up and I'd ignore it and they'd let it drop. If they really push, tell them how you are always working or at school and it doesn't make sense for you to pay rent anyways. If you are NEET this will be hard to swing.
2. Offer to pay for something that breaks, like a fridge, washing machine, ect. They will owe you afterwards.
3. Do more chores and bring up how much you help around the house.

I also used the "i didn't want to be born you should have thought of this when you made the decision, if you did a better job raising me I'd be gone now, ect" card and it works well.

Keep in mind though this lifestyle does have consequences. I still act like a child, can't wash clothes, am a kissless virgin with no friends, and have to listen to my parents all the time at the age of a full grown male. And I lost most of the money I did manage to save from this lifestyle going all in on DGB and UBQ at ATH's.

Good luck.

>tfw my rent is 350$ a month

See OP this is why you should take my actual advice.

Take the Vargpill user, move into a tent and save your shekels.

a.k.a. American

doesn't that faggot literally shit in a hole?

Fair enough -
do you have a job?
do you earn substantial amounts in crypto?

If either of these are true then you should contribute to your household to allow parents to pay off debts.

If both of these are false then ask for a break for 1 month - 2 months while you look for jobs, and contribute something small while you are looking (pay utility bills or something).

They should accept this deal.

The best way to do this is to make a spreadsheet showing your networth, expected earning potential and plan for savings. Do not include crypto in this plan - just call it high risk stocks !

Basically make a load of cells every month showing income and deducting expenses. Ask for help when you make it.

Split savings into 25 pc fiat, 50 pc medium risk and 25 pc high risk.

put the following savings goals into your plan:-
1) 3- 6 months living expenses in cash savings
2) health insurance
3) savings goal 1 is deposit for a house (again don't tell them you are trying to buy outright through crypto)

Paying for rent and making a networth spreadsheet is good for you now user, you're not a baby any more - start getting ready for the real world.

All the neets on biz are not doing this so step up and take it.

This is cucked

>living with his mother

What a fucking loser.

>stay-at-home neet cryptominer needs a living standard higher than a dry cubicle with electricity and internet connections
kek

pack your shit up and leave OP, she's trying to rip you off. 500$ a month and she's probably bagging all sorts of tax benefits from you as well.

No he shits in a box and composts it

>she's probably bagging all sorts of tax benefits from you as well.

I'm curious what you might think this would be, concretely.

claim them as dependant, 3.5k tax break. Straight up keep claiming them as child if they're enrolled at a college until they're 24 or 25.
I'm not familiar with Canada, but i'd be surprised if there's not also some break for shared insurance and required expenses.

1. you are 21
2. move out already manchild
3. day of the rake is coming so be prepared for that too.

This

My situation is pretty neat as well.

>live in the Netherlands
>can only get a 450 euro a month mortgage which means I have to move to the ghetto of my city
>the alternative is renting a house for 800 / 900 euro a month
So I can choose paying the price of two houses or moving to the ghetto. Great!

What a strange system.

I can't get a mortgage for a normal amount. But when you rent you can pay all you want. And the only option is expensive.

Get a fucking studio with huursubsidie you dumb fuck

I live in Utrecht. If i want subsidized rent I have to get an appartment that's less than 680 euros a month. Which means that I will get something smaller than 25m2.

Then I don't even have enough room for my stuff.

Stop hoarding useless shit then

I think it's more likely I'll move somewhere rural. Some of my friends have already done so. But realistically it's the only option if I don't want to live in a ghetto.

But it's still shit if you have to move out of your own city.

Is it better to invest in several cryptos or put all my money into one or two?

>Ghetto
>The Netherlands
Pick one

In a bull market, gainz can be had on pretty much anything as long as you pull out at a safe return.

Right now, BTC and ETH are the only safe bets as we've started to lose altcoin hype. In a bear market, rely on assets which have an actual, functional use case instead of speculative garbage that Veeky Forums shills.

Consider all the middle-east and africans they've imported lately.

perfect example of being pathetic this bitch will only make you weaker

If you want to live with your parent's beyond 23 you obviously don't know real struggle/manhood because you haven't any self-respect or reason to be anything worth shit. Might as well kys because you're missing out on some of the best years of your life.

ditto OP, I'm paying like $450 to stay at home now, just started this bullshit last month. trying to find a place so I can gtfo.

why are anglos so insecure?

most of this board is under 25.

>Be 23.
>Live at home.
>Pay $300 AUD a month as board to my parents while I live at home.
>Own a 450k apartment in the inner city.
>Paying off my mortgage and renting it out while still living at home.
>Plan is to eventually leave parent's home (maybe like 25?) and rent out myself while the apartment largely pays for itself.

I'm just very grateful I have very supportive parents who are letting me do something that will set me up a fuck tonne in ten years time. $300 is the least I can give back to say thanks for the opportunity they're giving me.

Oh, and before anyone makes the comment, I made the house deposit with my own money, not theirs.

I pay my mom rent but I also make more money than her.

Tbh OP if you can afford to move out just do it. I feel trapped. My mom can't manage her money well and I fear if it weren't for me helping with bills and her mortgage that she would end up in some sort of terrible financial trouble.

I hate living with my mom though. Just get out now before they end up stuck reliant on your income. Unless you're one of those normal people whose parents make $100k+ combined income a year in which case they aren't doing this to you because they need help with bills. If that's the case then just fucking get out now man because you are not wanted.

Well it's how the middle-class get a free ride through college so they can pay taxes

Good for you m8, at least you can appreciate what your parents are doing for you, not like useless cunt OP

>white civilian officer "negro" got arrested with less than 2g weed hence lost my job.

there is no explanation for these events that would make you a respectable person

>buying in the current climate
>buying an apartment, ever
>letting your freshly bought shitstain of an apartment go to absolute shit while the mortgage isn't paid off
my sides!

Kek

>. Might as well kys because you're missing out on some of the best years of your life.
> being an unoriginal, dead-end wagecuck chasing pussy
> best years of life

nice try pajeet

dat based Slovakia

btw, what if I living with my grandmother? does it counts? I pay for everything. Parents are living in their own house since 2004. I'm 32.

I'm buying a house and my mortgage will be less than 500 a month lol.

Join the new discord to talk about upcoming moon missions and finally get to lamboland
discord.gg/h9XdqT

>your mum makes you pay rent and is ashamed of you living with her
>she goes down to a migrant shelter every night to help them with their sexual emergencies

Isn't 500 bucks like chump change for Western countries?

I think you could get an easy part-time job to pay that.

>"$500 is reasonable given minimum wage and the living costs if you lived on your own"

step number one, talk her down about how shitty a renting agreement it when you're living with your own mother, you can't bring over girls without her snooping around and etc which would violate your tenant rights, so try to talk her down on the price to 200 (tell her that's the most she's worth) and make her set up a formal renting agreement where she specifies that she will respect your privacy as if you were a real tenant and yada

step two if she still agree after this, sign the formal agreement, then just stop paying. she can't throw you out now without getting the law involved because you have now tenant rights, problem solved

Lol after reading this you should just kys.

Did you take one second to think about why your parents are doing it? Either your family is poor as fuck and $500 might actually help with monthly expenses or your parents are comfortable but they want you to grow the fuck up. One day, they'll be dead and your going to have to pay for your own shit. If you don't want to be a monk, living costs money. Food, water, electricity, and yes space all cost fucking money.

>your parents are comfortable but they want you to grow the fuck up.

maybe they should, if he resists he has learned a lesson in how the world works, while they just expect him to be good little sheep and pay

who has the clearer sight of the world here? for his parents, problems with tenants seem to be nonexistent

>Working for half a month to pay mommy's rent
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

dropping out of wage-cuckery for an eternal life of praising god is almost worth it with how bad things are

What about russia and china?

Does shewant to move in your nigger stepdad - er, I mean poor refugee?

That's fucked up and they are taking advantage of you, at least at $500 a month.

A fucking mortgage on a +2000 sqft house across the pond in MI is 600-900 a month.

get a job, rent a place that has two areas and rent the second area out on air bnb, you may even profit some months

good parents let their kids stay at home as long as they wish. when the kids start to feel like moving out, then move out. some people want to move out at 20yo, some at 30yo. everything is fine. for finances, if you have a job and live with parents you can save huge amounts of cash ofcourse.

Yeah but who the fuck wants to live in that shit state?

Go bucks.

Just saying as a comparison. Plus MI is dope. All these lakes and vacation spots and you don't even have to leave the state.