ITT: We post our respective rides to lamboland

ITT: We post our respective rides to lamboland

Love an nsx

Good start. This isn't mine yet, but it'll be my first lamboland milestone.

>2 JDMs right from the bat
We're all going to make it.

This is my current. My next car is an M2, whenever my number gets called on the waitlist at my dealership, which is probably in a year or so.

If I ever get more crypto money than god and have a house with a three-car garage my weekender would probably be a Porsche or something, lambos are lame.

86 carrera 911 has godly grip on corners if you have the titanium balls required to keep accelerating through them.

posting another moon ride, to keep the thread up

my "lambo" will be a house. im not a fan of fancy cars t b h

fpbp

I have a VW Golf too, but this is my first choice of transport.

can't these people learn to fucking park?

>think these guys look pretty gay and cute
>realize no straight man would take this picture
o-o-o-ok

I drive a 1993 Corolla my Grampa gave me lol

If I ever make it to lambo land I'm probably going to get a Charger or Model S instead.

Fuck cars. Im saving for a 300.000€ house in spain with a nice pool. I'll save for the car later.

Not my car but hopefully one day I can goto Evoland..

This guy gets it

it's dying albeit slowly

Perhaps the V8 instead of the V12. Rate me.

Factory rice/10
r34 is a meme
9/10
My dream car/10
9/10

tfw no stratos

that's like a deathwish on wheels

You guys all have shit taste. Let big daddy introduce you to a sexy as fuck beast that absolutely btfos all these shit cars posted above.

Mclaren p1

>JDM
>Left hand drive

I'm a frugal man, OP

Modified club FTW

>Lamboland
Dude, Lambos aren't actually fast. They don't have VTECH. I'm getting a Civic instead.

nothing against civics but who finds your pic related tasteful or attractive is a nigger or an underage nigger

Nice gravel and paving you have there.

If you can afford a lambo, you can afford a nice bike too, my frugal friend.

Model S is faster 0-60.

Dream car. Veeky Forums just doesn't understand.

ahh yes.

600 or 750?

Fuck yes, OP. Fucking. Yes.

I personally guarantee you we will both be riding to richland in our juiced retro NSX's. King of 90s ricers.

I am not waiting much longer, in a couple of weeks I am buying my first car. Pic related.

I am going to have so much fun learning to drift and listening to Retrowave at night.

park properly ff.
also looks like fucking transformers

>MR2
mein neger
>learning to drift
dude you are going to kill yourself or wreck your car
don't be drifting in that until you really fucking know the limits of your car
do some autocrosses first please

t. MR2 driver

MR2s are a fucking nightmare to drift.

Start off with a MX5 or "Miata" as you amerifags like to call them and work your way up

Thanks for the advice guys, but I am really set up on the MR2, I am a sucker for pop up headlights and that front looking like a Ferrari Testarrosa. I'll keep everything on the track or safe place to start messing around.

I...is that...y-your car?

2012 VW Jetta TDI. Love this car, and I get between $18-20K once I'm ready to sell it back per the emissions settlement. Can't decide what to replace it with. A commuter car getting around 50mpg is tough to beat.

Might just buy another one of these, anyways.

fuck the NSX

eurofag here, left drive or death

or was it the skyline that was right only?

also NSX is just retarded anyway

you can find an used Gallardo for that money, that will not break because it's not an old ass 1994 car

They sold the NSX outside of Japan, so yeah, LHD is available.

Now I know you don't know what you're talking about.

Patrician taste

Unfortunately no, but that will be my lambo substitute. That's a 222D prototype Group S rally car based off the first gen MR2.
I currently have an '86 MR2 and love it.

Stick with the MR2! They are awesome cars, just keep up with the maintenance if you drive it hard and don't be an idiot. Read up on the snap oversteer meme. The MR layout means that they don't handle like anything you've ever driven, so be careful!
this applies. not as extreme but you need balls and knowledge to do it right and avoid treequinoxing yourself

Fantasizing about the shit you will buy just lets you escape from doing any real work towards you goals.

How?

A GOOD late NSX in good condition is like 80€

You can pick a 2004 gallardo for that or a bit more.

>main number in mph
this is gay in europe, girls would think your car tops at 150kmh

If I make it to Lamboland I'm definitely getting a Prodrive built Group A rally Impreza once driven by Richard Burns.

Fuck Lambos, gaudy as fuck for vaginal, overcompensating men, sand niggers and nips.

>Modified

You meant to say literally zero re-sale value?

I already have a nice BMW station wagon so a proper race bike would be the next thing until I can afford a Jaguar F Type or Dodge Viper.

Subawooo

>re-sale

who cares

If only the germans stuck to making cars instead of trying to lead europe.

Of my bitbean a actuallly elevate me to nsxopia then meme magic is real and I'm god

>trek
>nice bike

Chose one

It actually looks pretty sick

N E W M O N E Y
E O
W N
E
Y

Sticking with the G.

Err forgot the pic :(