You will never live in Victorian Britain

>you will never live in Victorian Britain
Why even live?
Was this the comfiest time in history?

That picture is quite comfy, but wouldn't you and I just be another part of the expendable labor force who worked in shitty conditions for poor pay?

>Was this the comfiest time in history?
Probably not because, you know, all the disease

>you will never feel the pride of living in the British Empire
>you will never live in a golden era of peace
>you will never receive the best education in the world

>victorian Britain
Id rather live in Parisian Belle époque. Much comfier and lively, also good food and goat transport like the Orient express

>Victorians had to spend every waking moment mourning the suffering of the world
lighten up francis

Today is comfier

Are you sure?

The vast majority lived in cramped polluted environments

I unironically feel that the Victorian period was the apex of mankind's achievement, yeah.

>Worse health conditions
>Worse working conditions
>More bigotry
>Less advanced technology
>Less entertainment
>No TV or Internet
No, thanks.

>more bigotry

you don't belong here please leave

Do people of different races fucking trigger you?

Fourchan dot o r g
Lots of special snowflakes here.

>Lots of special snowflakes here
Yeah, too bad they don't stay in their containment board.

Yeah maybe if you're a wealthy cunt

If you're not, enjoy living in squalor and having to work dangerous and unhealthy jobs for fuck-all pay.

If upper class fun
If other then colonies is more fun
Honestly Georgian England was better because no smoke and also you get a chance to kill Washington

Excuse me but:
>British isles
>Snow
What?

No houses in Britain are made from wood, the climate is too humid. That looks like it's from the US

We get snow in Britain quite a lot in some areas but we dont have houses like that those are American style houses.

The only place you don't get snow in the British isles is the south of England, the fuck are you on about?

>less garbage popculture for you to reference on reddit
>bad

kys

Read Engels' 'On the condition of the working class in England' - as a Brit I found it pretty hard reading how miserably the majority lived back then

Too bad every board is their own containment board

>>More bigotry
Fag

That's because Veeky Forums is a containment page.

You could write the exact same shit about modern age. Poor people slaving most of their daily lives away trying to free themselves of debt slavery.

Thing is, people DON'T feel miserable because of that. They never do. Similarly, third world people aren't miserable. It's all relative and about perspective.

>you will never live as an aristocrat in Victorian Britain
This is what you mean.

>Victorian Britain
>Posts an American town

>you will never play a duet on the clavier in courtship with the QT who lives across the square
>you will never take a four-in-hand to the gardens with her sitting next to you on the box for a stroll
>her gloved hand will never rest on your shoulder as you stand underneath her parasol
>you will never have an intimidating yet enlightening discussion with her father in his study over a glass of brandy about becoming a future partner in the family business

fuck you user

Read The Great Train Robbery by Michael Crichton. He did a lot of research into Victorian England and managed to really capture the environment.

>ywn be a qt intelligent English girl living on her family's estate
>ywn wear big poofy dresses and go to balls
>ywn get to banter with your multiple siblings

>More bigotry

Go suck cocks somewhere else please

stop making me feel these feels

Everyone read Middlemarch. Please.

>Complaining about Reddit referencing popculture when you can just not go there and see it
Sounds like you are a redditor, los.

This might be too complex for brainlets to grasp, but not being homophobic doesn't make one homosexual.

lol*

I would never want to live in Britain no matter the era. It has one one of the worst climates of the world.

Proof that alt-right faggots get triggered just as easily as leftist retards.

>iwn work in a factory for 16 hours every day
>iwn live in a cramped London apartment with your 12 brothers and sisters
>iwn slog through piles of horse and pig shit to get from place to place
>iwn be run over by a horse cart
>iwn get conscripted for the Crimean War
>iwn get shanked by the Irish
>iwn get shanked by the Sudanese
>iwn get shanked by Zulus
>iwn die of measles, mumps, the flu, polio, tuberculosis, or the black lung
>iwn be subjected to Victorian-era medical practices
>iwn get my weekly dose of hellfire preaching in church

I assume you imagine yourself as a posh wealthy man drinking tea all day and not as a lowlife factory worker sleeping in dirt and eating shit.

>He doesn't want to fight ruskies and Zulu savages for the glory of the empire.

Here's your white feather faggot

SJWs get triggered over people saying "offensive" things. Anti-sjws get triggered by people disagreeing with them

Yes fuck nuggers