Guys i am at 30% ETH loss right now. should i sell and try to buy back lower?

guys i am at 30% ETH loss right now. should i sell and try to buy back lower?

is there a chance of recovery back to at least 300?

please i need to know i invested a little bit then i doubled the money and it was still going up so i just threw my whole student loan in there

i don't even know what to do

>near 24 hour low
>btc about to bounce off support 2250
>alt crash priced in already now that most nonidiots saw the symmetric triangle

yes user, sell right now, great idea

what is this symmetric triangle

sell. honestly. buy back at 160 to 180.

hold on, if it goes real low, buy the dip. ETH always has shit weekends.
Even if it takes months, you'll get your money back. Only problem is if you need that money.

Eth is going down to 50 where it belongs. Its a bloated piece of shit thats only purpose is ICOs.
You faggots that think ether actually deserves to be 400 again can you tell me what you actually USE eth to do besides trade for other alt coins? What purpose does it serve

See you at 50 or below per eth when people finally come to their senses

How can one be THIS salty lmao

You just described BTC. And even then TX times with ETH are faster and cheaper.

>threw entire student loan into memecoins

Millenials cant be this stupid right? You're pulling my dong OP right?

Uh have you not seen how backlogged eth gets? It scales horribly and no one is actually using the tech to do any distributed computing, besides making more dumb coins.
At this point shouldn't we at least have one decent dapp that justifies this price?

Will see whos salty when you inevitably lose your meme investment

sure, when there's no ico happening that cripples the network or a hard fork robbing you of your property.

Dont sell! You haven't lost anything if you hodl

HHHHHHOJDDDDDDDDLLLLLL

And just who gets student loans disbursed now, or anytime in the past couple months?

you realize you can take them out for summer courses in case you want to finish college faster right? or maybe your dumbass never went to college

This is why you dont use money you need right now, if its under what you paid you have no choice but to wait

Sell it now and buy it back lower. Should go below 230 soon.

get rid off this shit as fast as you can

Problem with a bubble is you don't know you're in it, or just stay in denial. There's potential for this technology but who knows if this is an appropriate time for it to exist. That's the issue with innovations. But I don't like seeing how people are treating it like "It's too big to fail" which may imply that it's too big

pretty sure he's make believing this would be defcon 1 retarded. Been seeing plenty of anons LARPing as idiots to spread FUD and bantz.

no you moron just hold

I would hold. It will go up eventually even if it takes some time