Blockfolio thread: Seeing Red edition

Blockfolio thread: Seeing Red edition

Missed the sale for AGRS earlier today at 36k and my bags are leaking now

>buying shitcoins
This is a dumb for the same reason investing in Bing instead of Google (if that were a thing) would be a dumb idea.
How much did you put in originally?

i wish i had more eth

Im gay

>snt
>shitcoin

Literally pick one.

I got about 300 in the shitcoins and another 1000 in ETH and litcoin

I am fucked so hard, a literal mirage

here is what im holding. the btc is for a pump n dump gamble

need more snt.

$270 is all i have, I got fucked for falling for the hodl meme

its gonna moon soon bro. just hodl if you cant buy more. if you can get into LTC as well its probably a good idea. wait for it to drop a little more though.

Meanwhile all i do is hold and have more than quadrupled my money. You're a literal retard.

how did you go from $1,5k to $200 is less than a month? did you cash out?

>fucked by dgb
>fucked by ark
>fucked by rdd
>fucked by cfi
>fucked by ans
>to make up losses i gamble into a pump and dump and still loose
no it is just luck you happen to get them 10x less the price and i get caught in a bear market so fuck off

$7.91 pump and dump
Ok

Ants is a long term hold my man. Sold all my ark and half my strat for it still in the green. Why the fuck do you not have any patience my portfolio losses 500 every other day but recovers. How much did you put into this?

This dip just never ends.

can i suck your peepee?

I put in $500 at the end of may which is a big chink of my saving, especially as a jobless 22 year old and relying on financial aid and allowance.Yes i tripled my money at first but retards here and pubbit were all HODL HODL and never cashed out and lose half my initial investment and start going all in memecoins. And i will never make it as we will go all reds in the next 2 years.

No. I'm not gay.

Do yourself a favor and get off Veeky Forums

See what makes normie news and invest in that

I'm holding snt also, wondering when it will moon

Maybe you shouldn't be spending your time browsing Veeky Forums and stressing. Put your coins in a long term hold you like don't check your blockfolio uninstall it in fact and get a job. Even an unskilled job will give you atleast 600 bi-weekly. Work on yourself dude 22 jobless virgin come on now. This is a hobby not a way to become a wolf. You won't ever make it if you don't invest in yourself.