Mfw the chinks don't even believe in this coin and sell bags to the west every single time

>mfw the chinks don't even believe in this coin and sell bags to the west every single time
>literally 1 developer
>very little activity on github

Don't you fucks learn? Ethereum is already the ethereum of china. Why the fuck do they need another one?

Only Qtum is a potential rival because it's semi-centralized to pander to the government.

If the government doesn't give a fuck then Ethereum will continue as normal.

I TOLD YOU CUNTS TO SELL YOUR BAGS AT $10 AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN

bump

last warning

Not selling.

Just bought another 1000 in this dip.

The price is literally a 1/3 higher than it was 2 days ago. It's going to have its ups and downs.

The one developer rumor was a myth, they've hired a team now. Just because a couple of whales manipulate the price doesn't mean it's done for. Literally still one of the best performers in a fairly widespread market crash.

Exactly right. We have the same volume as ethereum on bittrex.
When this coin rebrands and is available on more than 1 western exchange you will see it moon.

ANTED.com as soon as December '17.
I'm warning you.

What?

yea sell fags so I can buy more!

I have to agree with you on the Github thing. Also, has anyone actually tried developing with the Antshares platform?

Dude nobody believes in this shit, it's just another game of hot shitcoin potato, just don't be the last one holding the bag when it gets dumped. Anyone who thinks this was going anywhere is either completely new or completely retarded.

>>very little activity on github
They use the chink version
>t. find the link yourself

All of the shitcoins people are assmad about will moon past their ath this year. This coin isn't like the other shitcoins because it will break ath this month.

Is that some legit TA?

obviously not

The entire shitcoin eco system is in infancy. Granted 90% of these will fall off the face of the earth. Claiming that there is no chance this is going anywhere is a bold claim though. Besides Bitcoin and Ethereum, what other coins have had TV airtime? I guess we're all free to make our own judgement's, it's a big lottery at the moment. If people follow the Chinese development forums the may change their minds, this will probably never see any western applications, doesn't mean it wont shoot up in price granted they follow through.

I will literally eat a phonebook printed in 1993 if it hits another ATH, that's how confident I am that this is no different than any other shitcoin.

Screencap this post

I wanted to believe.

sell it and spend your money on Etheroll DICE tokens before august the 7th you noobs.

This post is a trick, just like the picture.. You're a smart goy.

It's not a trick, you are actually a fucking idiot if you buy this with the intent of doing anything other than pumping and dumping on normies, and even then it's questionable whether or not you are a fucking idiot

Unfortunately this coin is a real currency with a sub currency that is eth on steroids. It will reach 100 dollars easily.