Is it better to invest in several cryptos or put all my money into a couple?

Is it better to invest in several cryptos or put all my money into a couple?

80% into coins you believe in

20% in some random coins

depends on how risk averse you are

All in on one

anything else is for pussy ass bitches with 2 in dicks

Hello user,in the future you are going to be the OP for one of the many sucidal threads on this board

etheroll DICE tokens are the only good investment right now.

you can buy them on HitBTC and Etherdelta.

>not scalping BTC everyday
easiest money you'll ever make

Please explain

explain what

How babies are born

Scalping is trading in very small windows to make very minimal gains which you can do but it takes a lot more monitoring of the trends BTC goes through.

BTC and ETH are literally the only coins with any real value or future prospects. Divide your investment among these two coins and hold. Pretty much every other coin is a vaporware, ICO, cash-grabbing shitcoin.

inb4 shitcoiners reply to this saying their coin is different

SNGLS and IOTA are different :^)

except ans

ETH is a scam bro, ETC is the real deal

/thread

ETC is too niche to garner large network effect. I agree politically with ETC but network effect is THE most important factor in evaluating crypto and ETC is doomed to always live in ETH's shadow.

What is Monero?

XMR has too many faults to grow beyond an extremely niche market. Its privacy features are impressive but largely uneeded. BTC's pseudo-anonymity is sufficient for 99% of transactions and the 1% it's not proper tumbling/VPN usage is.

I'd hold XMR after BTC/ETH/ETC but wouldn't bother when I could be holding pure BTC/ETH.

If you want to invest in a privacy coin, just go read up on PIVX and see if that matches your due diligence checks. XMR has lots of issues and is severely overvalued imo.

Plus the Monero-addresses of the drug markets are widely known and don't change, so transactions are blocked and monitored.

That's simply not true. Go read up on Monero, you don't know what you're talking about.

This

opinion on LTC?

An old novelty coin akin to dogecoin. Serves as a useful testnet but has little to no future prospects.

I agree, except ETH is also a shit coin.