You have 10 seconds to be as middle class as possible

You have 10 seconds to be as middle class as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/h9XdqT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OK

i drink derby cola

>non-white
>middle class

>Honey my mates are coming over to watch the soccer game, can you serve us potato chips and beer

the family in this pic are the gardeners.

This heating bill is way too high!
Looks like we're going to have to invest in some solar power panels!
They really do look like something out of the space age huh?

t. my boomer parents, btw, word for word

They just look like Americans to me

>buys minivan

>works your whole life to have supply for kids and wife
>thinks its worth it but satisfied and unsatisfied
>you never quite chased the moon
>welp, time to go back to work

I know we can't afford our 3000 sq ft home. But what will our friends think of us if we downscale? We have no personality so we need to compensate. It needs to be bigger. Also we need a bigger dog. People will be impressed with a really big dog, you know the ones as big as a bear.

Solar collectors are very efficient and pay off in a very short time, 2-3 years for an average home at most.

I want a bear dog, holy fuck.

>Is an employee

I trust my advisor of my bank.

oh my favorite reality tv show is on!

>taco-niggers
>middle class

Welcome to the real world kid.

I bought a $400,000 house on one of those ugly housing developments and I make $40,000 per year after taxes. My wife doesn't work and raises our children poorly as an excuse to not work.

I bought a brand new $75,000 Mercedes Benz and pay the extremely high maintenance costs. I know nothing about cars and couldn't tell you the difference between this and a jap shitbox, I just like people thinking I have money somehow.

I take subpar overpriced vacations every year not even 500 miles from my $400,000 house and eat out at least twice per week, not enjoying any of it. Sometimes I don't go on these vacations and instead have my family go so I can fuck a girl from the bar that I picked up in my $75,000 Mercedez Bens in my our bed and have parties with random people from work I barely know, cleaning up the house right before my family comes back from the shitty vacation.

cont.

I have at least two kids with a random girl i met in college that I arguably don't know that well at all, she majored in psychology and her job is to buy expensive starbucks drinks every day and post pictures of her subpar dinners out that I spoke of earlier for the 30 strangers on instagram that fap to her, and I work as an electrician and inhale asbestos, various volatile organic compounds, mold, and various heated particulates. I'll probably die in my 50s of some disease directly related to the hazards of my job.

I will pay the banks for the rest of my life and fuck my children over that I don't love anyway. I've cheated on my wife at least twice now. She won't fuck me unless she's ovulating. If I want to have sex, I have to either decide on the spot to have another kid or cheat on my wife.

I secretly smoke pot in the garage when the family who I try to not pay attention to and basically don't know leaves me alone and is asleep, and I pop pills that my doctor gave me with little questioning for my back pain that I got from my shitty job I was talking about earlier. I'll probably try to kill myself by inhaling carbon monoxide through the tail pipe from my $75,000 Mercedes Benz, but I can't afford life insurance so my family will get nothing from it anyway and probably end up homeless.

Jesus Christ dude, get a dog and lighten up a little.

that's just what I think middle class is.

30 year fixed

op said middle class, not midlife crisis

Fuck.

>Index Tracking Fund

Dad?

Yeah, you don't know what you're talking about.

meme magic exists in the real world too

so that that way, you can live in the house, but still make a doody out in the woods

Cringed.

here's a bear whale, your life is now complete

I actually would like the smallest dog for two reasons:

1. tiny poop
2. they look funny

How is it that they keep beating professionals?

well I will just add this overtime money I made to our family vacation fund.

They are once again raising the HOA yearly fee.

I got 4 of these chickens it was buy one get one free.

damn your dad was a cold savage.

Please god let me avoid this suffering I am going to be 29 next month and still haven't made it and all my coins are in the shitter I'm losing hope boys.

Say a prayer for me. Not all of us are going to make it but I deserve it I gotta make it I can't live otherwise.

> single mom
> homeless

PICK 1
I
C
K

O
N
E

Just like you

Whatever makes you feel better about your cuck-wage job, friendo

Even if I never make it, I know I will never be this pathetic

Sorry original poster, I'm too busy making quinoa and avocado to accompany my prosecco. My wife will also be home soon when she gets back from her Pilates lesson with Chad

Does typical middle class always mean cuck?

No, working. Class is cuck, middle class is just a slightly less cuckier version.

Middle class wastes money on vanity stuff.

Pic related, my own middle class like yard and plants

Nah, it's probably about half. A lot of the population just doesn't have what it takes to make it even if they tried. Owning a house and having a family is still a nice accomplishment.

looks nice desu

Getting married is the right thing to do. Only a loser wouldn't get married and have children by age 30.

I am a member of this group: discord.gg/h9XdqT

I have 5 credit cards and I have a loan/mortgage/debt on pretty much everything I own.
I will never live a single day of my life without owing someone money, and any kind of unforeseen emergency (medical needs, car breaks down, close relative goes bankrupt, etc) will ruin my life without any hope of recovery, but phew, at least my credit rating will stay up!

Having personal savings and not taking loans I don't need would be safer, but shit, can't let that credit rating go too low or my life will be ruined anyway!

[citation needed]..... read after she is done fucking chad in the backseat of your car.

My grandmother maintains it, I couldn't care less

>at work
>making $24.43 per hour

How did I do lads?

good lord

"What are these Bitcorns i keep hearing you and your little nigger friends keep talking about?"

"Hey, did you watch the sports? Who won the sports? What huge black guy one the sports?"

"Dental Plan. Lisa needs braces."

"I don't know what's wrong with the boy, he just stays in his room watching those chinese cartoons and browsing the 5chan all day."