Ark

Where do you see the price of ARK one year from now?

How many do you hold?

Did you vote for the biz_classic delegate, and therefor receive free ark on a daily basis?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tj7tXBYR
ark.io/roadmap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm hoping it reaches $5 one year from now. I'm currently getting 4.5 Ark a day in the biz delegate and if Ark is worth $5 then I will start bicycle touring across all of North and South America since $20 would cover my daily food.

$5-10.
No, I voted for seatrips long time ago

how much Ark do you hold to be getting 4.5 ark daily from staking?

I have about 3600 in ark and currently haven't voted for any one after the last biz delegate backfired.

I'm considering using the trader daddy bot to acquire more once the price rises a little bit.

Running it yourself or following its patterns?

140 @ 0.00030. At least these bags aren't too heavy.

Running it myself

>Where do you see the price of ARK one year from now?
about tree fiddy
>How many do you hold?
>Did you vote for the biz_classic delegate, and therefor receive free ark on a daily basis?
yes and yes

I'll be happy if it's worth a couple of €.

Only have 398ARK, I am quite poor, these are all my savings desu :(

Are you helping test it? I looked at it awhile ago but it wasnt open to the public

No, I created an account and then got approved. I didn't want to buy fuzzy hobbits gay ruby coins but had my settings set to Ark and it started trading automatically when I put some bitcoin in my bittrex account. I think there's a glitch where it will trade one coin for you without buying ruby and it's automatically set to acquire more of that coin.

I've got about 6k with a goal of 10k...keep thinking its gonna go below 15000 sats so I will buy up more then...hopefully before they release any news. Honestly if it breaks $3 by December I'll be happy (not looking so sure about that but I want to stick it out), I am hoping for $10-20 by next year.

biz_classic ftw

biz_classic WW@

Currently parsing the blockchain so I can test the payout script later tonight. (No actual payments, just making sure it's functioning).

Thanks for constant updates, you are legit af.

hopefully $100 or greater

i have only 24 ark and voted for biz_classic, when would i see a payout?

Several months if not more. And your payout is going to be 0.1 ark

$10+
>How many do you hold?
1500, want at least 10k before it moons so I'd be able to cash out for a house&property
>Did you vote for the biz_classic delegate, and therefor receive free ark on a daily basis?
yes and yes, got fucked over by the original biz too

any other good options for long-term hodling? or pump more into ark?

NMR is my other long term HODL. It's one of the easiest hedges in my eyes in case BTC goes down since its dependent on a non crypto market.

how do i vote for biz classic? i already voted for biz but cant seem to switch them or delete biz. wtf bois.

unvote from biz
close wallet
reopen wallet
vote for biz_classic

$3
Yes

Nice to see a technically competent delegate on Veeky Forums.

and IM IN BOIS LETS ACCUMULATE MORE WHILE THE PRICE SINKS DOWN

godspeed, user
we're all gonna make it

8 bucks

>How many do you hold?
bought exactly 2500 when it was 23500 so I'm a bagholder. I will have to sell some when the next pump comes, not because I want to get out but because I need some quick cash and ARK is the only one I can realistically liquidate (I'm too scared to sell my ETC, BTC or ICN)
Buying back when there's another dip tho

no

$5-10

>How many do you hold?

10500 currently. I hope to accumulate 20k or more before it breaks $1 again.

Hell yeah, we're all gonna make it lads!

bittrex volume has fallen below 90BTC
bittrex ARK wallet contains 3580BTC worth of ARK

I voted for Biz_Classic but haven't received anything back.

feels bad man

422*/=your daily share
if your daily share

Arky doesn't accumulate. The new script does and will payout correct balances even if arky didn't store them.

$50, not even memeing

>How many do you hold?

Yes, but stop telling people about it. Let's keep the pool the size it is.

I hope higher than now
How many do you hold?
136 ARK
Did you vote for the biz_classic delegate, and therefor receive free ark on a daily basis?
Yes

pls gib some ark :(
AKdMNcFjTBZLa9btXKcVn5EMExrNxFVm6z

If we hit 2 million, I'm going to coordinate a split once the site is live. This will double everyone's income.

We have a plan for it and a way to do it without risking our pool dropping off or people not getting paid for voting for the second pool (it involves everyone voting twice and us paying the two pools as one during and after the successful split).

So let people vote, as long as we can move up the ladder, whenever we hit 2 million we can all double our money.

Will I need to have a second wallet for a split?

Smart plan. Keep up the good work.

On another note, is there a way to change my payouts from daily to weekly?

No. A lot of people don't know, but you can vote twice. However, this splits your vote equally. So we plan on instructing people on how to split between two of our pools once we have enough to comfortable sit above #20 on the new pool (~2 million). Currently no one even has 2 million, so this is a pretty steep goal, but I think we will have more people gravitate to our pool soon once they realize what we're offering and once our platform is done. Chang has it coming along nicely, and I should be done with a beta version of my script tonight.

(Don't vote for another pool right now thinking you can double your money or something. You'll make 50% less from biz_classic due to how voting works.)

In a few days, once the site and script are live, yes. We need another 48 - 72 hours.

Good idea, if we are ever at risk of being pushed out of the 51 we can just re-unite the two pools to secure our position.

Thank you user you're doing a good job.

who /accumulateatlows/ here

I will be once some other sells go through but I suspect it'll drop to ~15k as volume diminishes.

any ark bros want to share some love? I don't think I can make it to lambo land...hell even fucking toyota land with my 385 ark.

AL8bpqrLtFU4Npqy6k3NcCbZ6KWmHjoLX5

no begging allowed, I too feel like begging only having 398ARK but we can find a job and buy more ARK before it moons bro.

Anyone care to share how I go about voting for biz_classic? And where exactly? I'm pretty 'new' to all of thos cryptoshit but I've done lots of reading about the stuff I invested in. And unlike the rest of
Veeky Forums, people in this thread seem to be discussing stuff instead of going

> BUY LE BITBEAN MOON MISSION *insert angry distorted wojak*

Thanks in advance yo

>install wallet
>save your passphrase, without it your ARK is gone forever
>send ARK from exchange to wallet
>click vote
>search delegates
>"biz_classic"
>vote
Make sure you type the underscore as "bizclassic" is a scammer.

just replace biz with biz_classic

biz_classic payouts going out now.

Also update on the site's account management page.

Payout log: pastebin.com/tj7tXBYR

I voted for biz_classic in the very beginning before it ever reached delegate status and for some reason, haven't received shit. Maybe Moon Man can explain this for me.

bizclassic is not a scammer as they bought that delegate name as well to avoid confusion, I think?
Seems to me to have caused more confusion than anything.

>check payouts
>I am the 1%

Who /top10/ here?

Mods are gigantic faggots and keep banning us for "advertising" despite no advertising happening. Chang will be back in a sec.

Please refer to post:

What's your address?

Your wallet is too small and payout would've been below the 0.1 ARK minimum.

Once the new payout script and website is up you can log in and increase your payout delay so you make above the minimum.

APBjtTwJeKSgfYY7u7XGxN3cLt8QANnbkj

Okay, thanks. I don't quite understand, but I will.
Where can I follow all the progress as well as get the URL for new site?

>someone's making 36 ARK daily when this coin is going to be worth $50+ in 1-2 years

Good lord

They got paid 40 ARK yesterday but more people joined in the last 24 hours which diluted them and everybody else.

Thanks for your hard work Mr. Chang

>meanwhile you aren't getting paid because not enough ARK in wallet

:(

I'm 0.0%.
does it mean I won't get anything?

It's rounded so it just means you have less than 0.05% of the total pool.

feels good

Verifying that this new trip is Chang. If this dumb shit continues we'll get a bitcoin wallet to sign our messages with when we get a new trip.

@mods: Why do you think this is advertising?

the mods dont want anymore dilution

Scrunge up some cash and buy this dip user, compound interest is the greatest force in the universe. You need to get in on this

700k more ARK and then everyone doubles their payouts.

I have been away for a few years, what happened?

$0

Daily payouts were a mistake.

>he thinks a mod is going to reply to him

lmao

Remember that a week ago we didn't exist.

We needed to do dailies to gain peoples' trust after we replaced magnet's delegate.

If we said we were going to do weeklies, nobody would've gotten paid until today. Or nobody would've gotten paid at all because nobody would've joined without seeing proof that we weren't going to magnet them.

It doesn't matter anyway as the new site will be up before the end of the week that will let people set their own payouts.

>bought at 27k few weeks ago

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

You should split the smaller bags off from the whales.

Where do you see the price of ARK one year from now?
>5-15$

How many do you hold?
>not much, 530 arks

>I just switched from Biz to Biz_classic since the whole drama happened. I received my first pay but it is not a lot. I hope Moon-san and Chang are reliable as they look.

probably back at 8000 sats

g-good mr quads
m-more cheap ark to fill the bags with

Question:
Been with biz_classic (after the old biz fiasco) for a day now. My daily reward is about 1/4 of what I received previously from some other guy. Any reason to stay with you guys, other than the ideals? Do payouts increase over time or i get a big weekly bonus or some shit like that?

What you're saying isn't possible. You're either highly exaggerating or lying because we're the only delegate paying 100% and even #51 would only pay ~30% more IF they were giving away 100%. The exception would be if the delegate is flat out making payment mistakes AND they're paying your fees due to taking a percentage of the profits, and you're a small wallet.

Either that or they're simply dis-proportionally paying people.

Which delegate?

Is the daily payout only for big hodlers due to transacrion costs? i own 200 and recieved nothing

You gotta have at least 500 to get anything.

I'd make a screenshot but the wallet has some kind of anti-theft blackout function I guess.
23k ark in my wallet.
ghostfaceuk's recent daily payouts: 5.5-5.9
biz_classic today ("happy monday wagecuck"): 1.2

Not lying, I must misunderstand something then I guess. Maybe the payout is only a fraction because I just voted biz_classic ~7 hours ago?

You can disable the screenshot protection

Yes that's it. Tomorrow you should get a lot more.

Thanks. Proof:

Ok, gotcha. Thanks for the response; I'll check my payout tomorrow.

You need to be in 24 hours to get a good payment.

Hey guys, what's the best way to acquire some ARK? I bought my first at litebit; that's not an exchange though, its a direct buy. Do I roll cheaper by buying BTC at an exchange first and then trading it?

>Maybe the payout is only a fraction because I just voted biz_classic ~7 hours ago?
this
they have a script going counting the number of cycles you've been in the pool for that fordge
if you've only been in for 1/3 of a day, expect a 1/3 of a payout (for just that one time)

usually it's buy BTC (coinbase, kracken, etc) and transfer to bittrex

There's no way to do this forcefully, it would be worse than herding cats, particularly when a lot of the larger wallets probably aren't even from Veeky Forums.

>tfw fell for the dumb ark meme
>keeps sinking

Why doesn't the roadmap have dates attached to their milestones?

ark.io/roadmap/

Wrong capture.png

I'm holding 1600 ark, but feeling like it's not going to go up until they get more contracts and partnerships. And with no dates attached, getting a bit concerned.

If lisk got to 2.44$ then Ark can reach that and higher.