OFFICIAL ETH THREAD

OFFICIAL ETH THREAD

prev thread reached limit
where is the next stop?

also we're waiting for you eth !!Z4ON4Hcm8Em
please come and guide us forward

price being pushed down at the moment, where is the floor?

>where is the next stop?

Enthusiasm seems to have dried up for now. Everybody is kinda just waiting on the sidelines for it to bottom out and level off.

I think it'll be quite a while before we start having good growth again unfortunately. I wish I had sold at peak, but selling at $310 wasn't a bad profit at all.

0 $

0€

How the fuck do I buy into this meme? someone care to give me a quick rundown?

coinbase.com

Hey thanks senpai.

looks like april tbqh, we'll go sideways untill the next major announcement like raiden or another EEA

good time to sell some eth into shitcoins for some quick gains tbqh desu

use mtgox, it's the biggest/ most reliable exchange, just wire transfer them your USD/EUR and exchange it for coins. you COULD download an offline wallet and transfer coins from there afterwards, but no need, mtgox has several hundred millions of dollars monthly traffic
just keep your coins there and watch as you become rich

>800 bitcoin sell wall on one side and 500 bitcoin buywall on the other on GDAX
no market manipulation going on here, no sir

based mt.gox

in a serious note (prev post was a joke!! haha!!!) if you're in the EU, you're likely better off using Bitstamp. they're luxembourg based and have a SEPA bank account, unlike coinbase which forces you to use special creditcards with huge fees (bitstamp also accept creditcards)

Kinda. April was just sideways boring motion. This is decidedly downward. We'll see what happens when we try to break the lower logarithmic line we've been tracing since $15. This should happen on or before the 7th.

Forgot to mention I'm Canadian, am I fucked? I get USD paychecks monthly from selling programs and it goes straight to my paypal account, but I wanna invest a part of what I make.

My quest to obtain money sitting in front of my computer has been going well so far, however the returns are pretty low ( even though I'm literally sitting on my ass playing video games most of the time ) so I want to step my money making game up.

coinbase will prob let you do wire transfer then i guess, i'd just register at both and look at the exact fees of transferring money there, it might take a while to get verified anyways, at last @ bitstamp

Apparently some websites now let you buy BTC with Paypal directly, I'm tempted to try buying a dollar worth and see if I can actually use that balance. I guess once the cash is in BTC it wont be that hard to buy other cryptocurrencies.

Thanks for the help guys, hopefully I can come back here in a while to make everyone jelly about my gains.

>tfw only $300 outta pocket to mine eth at 260mhs

Sold some accessories and shit for pcs I had laying around and built 2 5gpu rigs before it all sold out. Make me slight over .1 eth a day

that'll be a glitch and the software is telling you you mined blocks that have actually been mined before you did
in the end you'll have probably mined nothing (try cashing out and see)

15x gtx 1080s @ 3000watts pull roughly 0.15 ETH / day at current difficulty

Anyone else buying back in at $185?

Which websites? Didn't see any that let's u use PayPal

I was memed by google. Apparently Virewox lets you deposit cash using paypal, which you can then use to buy another entirely different currency and trade it for BTC, but the exchange isnt even there anymore so I have no idea now.

Been trying to mine instead but without a rig I can tell its literally useless. ETH mining is slow as fuck with a single GPU, at first I saw 580MH/s and got excited after inputing that number in a profit calculator but that was the DCRED mining speed.

I've cashed out no problems

Is that guy who said it would reach 250 still around?