I have around 35,000 dollars save up in my bank account. Where should I be investing my money right now?

I have around 35,000 dollars save up in my bank account. Where should I be investing my money right now?

xvg

You will be very happy tomorrow.

NEO aka antshares and eth, dgd etc

D G B
G
B

the shitest coin you can think of. if 40 threads are being created everyday of this coin. invest all your money into it i dont see how this is not a solid plan. also invest in every coin that is stated in this thread. its pretty solid plan

solid advice from 12 year olds

That sounds like a bad idea user

Put it all in an exchange. Wait for the dip. Buy the top coins. Sell. Repeat. Learn how to margin trade with your profits. Invest in the next Ethereum. Retire.

TSLA

>Margintrade and daytrade your llife savings, you will be fine user

Just learn about risk management, and go little by little, dont fuckup.

>little by little
Poorfag detected. Also avoid the stock meme, they're overvalued as fuck right now. Most long term investors expect only 4-6% returns over the next decade which is fair to assume.

OP would be much better off starting a business of some sort or investing in his education and reap much larger returns. I doubt OP is grandpa/reddit enough to dump his money into stocks for meager returns, especially if he has time to shitpost on Veeky Forums.

>put it all in an exchange
newcoiner detected

Honestly... BitBay

Bitcoin. Don't buy shillcoins

>Also avoid the stock meme, they're overvalued as fuck right now. Most long term investors expect only 4-6% returns over the next decade which is fair to assume.
Aren't we on track to falling in a recession anyway, which means a crash in the stock market? That's what I'm waiting for

Yup. 35 grand straight into bitcoin is what you should do OP.

memebean

wealthfront on 7 or 8

If he does it after August 1st and after a significant dip happens, it's actually not a crazy idea.

The other possibility seems to be investing in tech stocks, again after we have a dip of course.

Antshares.

The only real answer. but I'd also split it between ltc and eth just incase

legit coins: XRP, ETH, BTC, Monero, SC, XEL, BNC, LSK, DCR, UBIQ, WINGS, NEO, NAV, STEEM, XCP

This is what we all do though.

VTSMX

Lol that's 90% shit

Alpha: bitcoin
Beta: ethereum and litecoin
Delta: monero, eth classic
Everything else is shit

BTC, LTC

>Aren't we on track to falling in a recession anyway?

Who knows, but commercial property & city housing is overpriced as fuck right now. Lmao if you think that people will be paying 4k rent for a shitty apartment when the economy slows down, or buying 100k sqft warehouses for 10M a pop.

There really is only 1 answer to this and it is Ethereum you absolute tard.

If you get into bitcoin, limit yourself to 1000 usd per 2 week for btc and eth and 100 usd per 2 week for alt coins.

It's a bear market, so it's very risky to try and invest. Also take a look at the horror stories on biz.

Go in gently, Bently, to avoid serious disappointment.