Prepares yourselves NMR to get to 0.025 again. It carried the market over the weekend when btc was low...

Prepares yourselves NMR to get to 0.025 again. It carried the market over the weekend when btc was low. It pumps quickly and this time there is more value behind it. Prime time atm

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/no-ico-hedge-fund-numerai-releases-blockchain-token-without-funding/
bittrexblobstorage.blob.core.windows.net/public/726c52d2-b370-4e28-b1b0-f862c3ceb05b.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Volume is bleeding out right now DO NOT buy over 1.8mil it will correct soon

Not gonna touch this shit. Has zero application.

How does it feel to be a retard incapable of reading?

lol have you looked at their website. ALL of the people fucking with AI are playing around with it so they are all holding big $ in it expect a pump before every tournament they hold

I agree with him, fibonaci sequence.

It needs time to refuel, I made quite a bit of money with the last pumps

It seemed like a /comfy/ coin tech wise, but I decided to cash out instead of sit on coins right now with August around the corner. Hopefully I don't end up missing out.

Haha, yes! I'm all in, OP. xD I can't wait to milk this dried up old shitcoin for even more twenty dollar bills.

It its not going away anytime soon the tech is real and the investers a se to hold

wow just looked at the website this coin actually has a use.. been a while since a coin is not just a value coin the concept is cool as fuck

When can we expect another dip? I wanna buy in.

It is, I plan on staking If I can.

We can literally kill other hedgefunds in wallstreet.

Op was right

Fuuuuk. Jumping in

You know there are post id's right?

Accumulated a good amount this dip. This is a comfy coin

Does 180 count as a dip?

I don't think it's gonna go below 17m

I have been drinking OP all weekend. I prob fucked my folio.tell me no more

Massive floating green candle right now

the founder himself said it's only worth $15 lol. people are just trying to re-create the entry pump that they missed out on, this shit's worthless.

coindesk.com/no-ico-hedge-fund-numerai-releases-blockchain-token-without-funding/

you believe numerai is going to have a marketcap of 18.5 million ? what

That's the estimated debut price

I think it's going to dip some more before going back up to 20s, but I hope I'm wrong. I'll be glad just to break even and sell my bags.

I'd be more interested in this coin if I could actually see the algorithms, the picks, etc. and not just some googly score and bags of worthless coins

I think we all know what this means...

bittrexblobstorage.blob.core.windows.net/public/726c52d2-b370-4e28-b1b0-f862c3ceb05b.png

Oh that's gay. Here's the pic.

the fuck do those lines mean?

The mean in less than 365 Earth days, NMR will be worth $2,000. Screencap this, bitches.

how do the meme lines indicate such a surge?

Look at the purple rays...

i mean, isn't this pretty much extrapolation?
and extrapolating a coin that's only been around for like less than 2 weeks out over 52 seems like a hell of a longcall to make

If you think you know better, then go with your gut. Screencap this, and revisit it when it hits 2k. I hope you'll have bought in before that.

finally a selloff, buy opportunity soon

I didn't expect the coin to die so quickly, things were looking up.

not saying that, i'm holding 120
i'm just curious

Notch never believed Minecraft would make him a billionaire either I'd say.

buybuybuy

these are hedge fund people though, this is their area of study. i think this guy knows a thing or two about prices.

ey we got a uptrend going

downtrend in volume though which isn't good

The founder can say its worth 15$ but that does not benefit him.

And seems like he was wrong, since it is hovering around 45$...

Does this chart pattern have a name in TA? Pretty curious I'll have to look it up