Does the fact that Ashkenazi Jews come from Khazaria null the concept of a promised Jewish holy land in Israel?

Does the fact that Ashkenazi Jews come from Khazaria null the concept of a promised Jewish holy land in Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-khazar-theory-give-it-rest.html?m=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry
celticnz.co.nz/Nazca/Khazar Conversion.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No because the khazaria theory is anti semitic bullshit.

you the antisemetic one, just because theyre mongols they arent less jewish

Is it though? I am not antisemitic btw, I've heard this argument a few times

this

That theory has been repeatedly debunked

>anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-khazar-theory-give-it-rest.html?m=1

>Does the fact that Veeky Forums has become /pol/ with dates just like everyone thought it would null the concept of a promised history and humanities discussion board on Veeky Forums?

Why does everyone throws the word anti semitic like its supposed to be insulting?

Play Crusader Kings 2 you dipshit. They got jews in Khazaria.

Anti semitic does not have to be loaded or a value judgement. Similar to racism. They are inherently neutral terms but are not used that way often. Though anti Zionist is probably a better descriptor of the khazaria theory than anti semitic.

I hate Jews as much as the next /pol/ack but the Khazar theory has failed every test: genetic, linguistic, cultural, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry

so where the fuck are ashknazi's from? Veeky Forums told me the levant isnt white so they couldnt have come from isreal

They have Y-chromosomes from the Middle East and X-chromosomes from Italy.

That's the really short answer.

that makes even less sense

They originally had the skin color of Levanites but selected for paler skin when moving north to Europe. Also this

It means Jews migrated during the Roman era.

Interesting to see it's not a valid theory, if that's the case why are/were there so many Jews in Ukraine? My GF family is Jewish and immigrated from Ukraine many years ago.

so theyre half jewish, half italian?

i have never seen a tan asknazi, but every italian i know tans decently dark.

Yes, the reason for lighter skin is natural selection among Jews. White skin is beneficial in the European climate.

thats fucking retarded, now i dont even know if you were just shitposting

>anthromadness.blogspot

Ashkenazi Jews are partially Khazar, partially Slavic/Germanic and partially South Italian. The entire zionist/Israeli shit is the biggest literal LARP this world has ever seen, they even collectively started learning Hebrew from scratch after speaking a German dialect (Yiddish) for hundreds of years. The fact that they're displacing people who are actual ethnic Semites is even more absurd.

It's as if a group of niggers in the Congo became enamored with Shakespeare and Chaucer, decided they are actually a group of misplaced Anglo-Saxons, collectively learned English and then invaded England and toss the actual English people out claiming they are the frauds.

It's fucking absurd.

>It's as if a group of niggers in the Congo became enamored with Shakespeare and Chaucer, decided they are actually a group of misplaced Anglo-Saxons, collectively learned English and then invaded England and toss the actual English people out claiming they are the frauds.
It's already happening.

I'm not sure if I even understand how the White supremacist strategy (this old, pre alt-right one anyway) is even supposed to work.

Far as I can tell, it's to bring solidarity to the White peoples by exposing them to Jewish tricks, and the way to do that is to delegitimize in White minds any Jewish claim to the land of Palenstine, through conspiracy theories like Holocaust denial and Khazarism?

>hur dur saying european are from a european jewish state is racist

fuck off, jews aren't arabs, semites don't have blond hair and blue eyes

Noice

>I hate Jews as much as the next /pol/ack but the Khazar theory has failed every test: genetic, linguistic, cultural, etc.

not only that, it's only spread by other Jews. It's a theory STRICTLY pushed by Jews (Arthur Koestler and Shlomo Sand)

ITT: idiots that don't realize over 60% of Israeli Jews are middle-eastern

I want to know this too.

While the Jewish presence in what's now the Ukraine dates to at least the 11th century and is possibly older, most of them seem to have come in from a wave of expulsions from further west in Europe (think modern day Germany and the Czech areas, as well as some from France) around the 13th-14th centuries.

this

so being a turk convert is now anti-semitic?

I don't get it, if it's wrong why are there Khazarian Jews then? There's a letter sent from a Spanish Jew sent to the Khazars and the Khazar king Joseph responded explaining their conversion to Judaism. So even if not all Ashkenazi Jews are Khazarian, a good chunk of them are.

celticnz.co.nz/Nazca/Khazar Conversion.htm

I still have not had a proper answer yet. Can no one lay this to rest? Is this real or not?

If Jews were from Khazaria, then they would have a much different appearance. Also, what would that mean for actual Jews?
The curliness of Jewish hair, the shape of their noses and the tone of their hair, eyes and skin is enough proof of their Afro-Asiatic origin.

It's simple: khazars are not Jews. Ashkenazi Jews are a lie and not real Jews. They just pretend to be for various reasons. Normal Jews actually had a lot to suffer because of the khazars.

"Jew" is a religious identity. Race has fuck all to do with it unlike Anglo-Saxon.

>Jew isn't an ethnicity

Jews settled Eastern Europe after repeated expulsions from the West.

Khazaria was an ethnically very mixed nation, like all steppe empires.

Its ruling elite choose judaism for practical reasons, to avoid christian and islam influence. It wasn't a state religion, iit was adopted by perhaps a few ten thousand at most.

And there is no record of this judaistic group after Khazaria fell.

>.blogspot

that's what i was thinkin....
though, he does have works cited

They aren't Khazars but their claim to Israel is no more legitimate than the Italians.

Ashkenazi aren't Khazars only Karaim are

It's not X chomosome it is MTDNA, Maternal ancestry is traced using the mitochondria.

>genetic

What did Nasser mean by this?