How many of you literal retards even understand blockchain technology?

How many of you literal retards even understand blockchain technology?

How many of you are blindly investing in memecoins without any knowledge of the technicals backing your investment?

it's not that hard to understand stop thinking that you're better than the fags that don't just because you read a fucking paper faggot

It's all about that green son, the sooner you realize it the better

Except I actually have the education to implement my own cryptocurrency because im not knuckle dragging coincuck

unironically hang yourself

Yeah so can I, it's not too hard. Once again, you're not that smart faggot

Does it matter?
Should I not buy GOOG cause I know nothing about search algos?
Should you invest at all without in depth understanding of differential equations and economics?

well i made 100,000+ and i don't even know what the blockchain is

blocks of information/data making up a chain. There.

Actually yes.

It doesn't take long to figure out how search engines work and why Google search is so far ahead of the competition. Crawler + indexer + lots of data storage/anaylsis + a head start.

Stop investing in things you don't understand or you will soon be parted with your money

I cashed out $1500 USD and still have $1000 in the cryptogame. How fast have you made that without pimping your retarded sister out?

Wow dude you seem really smart. Would you be my friend? You're like the coolest, smartest guy I know!

Who gives a fuck if you are smart if you don't have cash. Obviously you aren't that smart if you are poor.

post proof or get out

You're a blockchaim!

Just bought a skeleton from party city with my gains.

Prob gonna dress it up and have it jerk me off.

every first year CS student has the (((education))) to implement this shit. it's really not rocket science.

who needs block chain when you have beanvines

You unironically made more this year if you were acting like a retard. Nearly every single one of these coins suck ass, I have to consciously remind myself to not give a shit when I'm trading.

Holding long term is another thing though, I have well researched bags set aside for that.

It's like Lego but with money instead of plastic blocks

Yup. The retarded idea of buying eth and xrp was very lucrative earlier this year.

I don't have the faintest idea of what ETH is supposed to do but I've x4 my investment on it

May I ask then what you are investing in sir?

Literally 100% of people with more than a few dollars in crypto understand as much as they need to.

Memecoins trick people not because people don't understand "muh technicals" it's because people like to gamble. Any coin that isn't bitcoin looks about the same on paper, and even bitcoin is only really special because of public perception/adoption, not technical details.

Crypto is going to crash really hard this month. It's lambs to the slaughter.

I work at a blockchain company, it really doesn't help a whole lot to have technical expertise imo. there seem to be plenty of people who can find the hype and ride it

MAGA hats

im up to 5000 euro from 1500 and I got no clue what it is nor am I interested in knowing. how are you doing op?

I went from 3k to 35k with ETH and a few alt coins. If you asked me to define blockchain I'd begin to stutter. I understand the premise of a smart contract but beyond that I'm fucking clueless. You don't need to know the technical aspects of this shit to invest. Because that's not why the money is flowing in. It's dumb money. From people like me. Just be smarter than the dumbies.

How many of you literal r/iamverysmartards understand that it's literally like playing roulette for 99% of the small fish like us. You're the idiot sitting there trying to speculate while gamblers are making money.

In the end the shit someone knows or doesn't know won't matter when you're a poorfag compared to them
Gratz you know technicals, chad still has 1000x more money than you investing in shit coins

0% of the heads and 100% of the $$$

Me? I don't even know what my coins do.

because why?

All I know is it makes me lose $

like said in wall street

who cares about the technology as long as its making us money

This is a nice concept but cryptocurrencies have transcended their own technology. They have evloved into a fiat currency. When you realize this it will make more sense.

Free pumps - bittrex!!!
www.t.me/bittrexpnd

It's so obvious you're butthurt at him for guessing exactly what you did. Stupid nigger

Kys

i dundertand the bloxshane. gibs me 4chnz CfB7xoQTLrUz4dTcQ13UeKnQziBAEPn4J7

idc but I make mad dough you mad fgt?

>How many of you literal retards even understand blockchain technology?
I do and always try to do my research but I don't spend too much time reading on crypto nowadays so I may forget certain things

do you know how the internal combustion engine work? do you use cars, trains, planes

>I actually have the education
>muh educashn
Every retard can google and learn. Fucking kys.

>internal combustion
>trains
>planes

kys

that's a nice deflection, user, and yes, of course I know how internal combustion engines work.
not everyone is a retard like you.

LOL how do we know you even know?

Why dont you explain it to us in a clear, concise and easily memorable manner with lots of pictures, infographics and examples?

Yeah didnt think so... fag

Made $200k since april. Do I NEED to understand it?

depends if you got lucky or actually made smart investments. you could just as easily lose that 200k by next april.

you sound like the kind of little lady who's had sugar put in her gas tank a time or seven.

Only 1 mad when u lose everything is u bud

I understand blockchain but I still lost 30% of my investment

How do you even lose money in the current crypto climate, you must have started buying a few weeks ago