After calculating the amount of money invested in cryptos, I realized I spent $700. Right now I have $300 in cryptos...

After calculating the amount of money invested in cryptos, I realized I spent $700. Right now I have $300 in cryptos. I am still sitting at a loss.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GRRyWn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I bought in 20k worth, went up to 75k, did some risky moves and went down to 40k, went all in eth+shitcoins before the crash, down to 25k, realized I've put in probably 500 hours to make 5k...

Must have fell for the HODL meme use stoploss or you'll never make it

>losing money in a bull market
trading isn't for you, do something else

I'm down $750 after starting a few weeks ago.

We are in a slight bear dip ATM though.

Of course. You don't think that money just appears out of thin air, do you? Every time a whale makes a million dollars, 2,500 chumps like you are out $400.

HODL is not a meme, people just don't understand what it means.

HODL wrong:
Daytrade, make a wrong move and now sit on your shitcoin until it's fully worthless instead of selling at a small loss. Example: DGB

HODL right:
Buy a coin you researched and believe in the fundamentals and don't get shaken out by normal market fluctuations. Example: ETH

thanks for your money, retards

110% this btw

i bought bitcoins back in 2012, for barely above $1000 overall

did nothing, got like 70K by this May

moved half of it into ETH

did nothing more, now well over 140K

now that i recalled, i actually spent most of the $ for it in 2013 (well before the bubble), not 2012

Respect for hodling through 2013! Those are the real iron hands

Mfw up > $1.1m these past few months from comfy btc hodling. Not even larping

yeh my portfolio went from over 35K to like below 5K. but i just knew it was gonna get thru it in the long term

Altcoins were a mistake. Should've bought btc when it dipped below 2k and hodl.

I'm expecting it to go up further as August 1st nears. It would be cool to see $4k+ bitcoins . If you're serious about btc then it's not too late to buy

imagine if you had swapped during the 2013 crash instead of hodling, you'd literally be a millionaire right now

>If you're serious about btc then it's not too late to buy

m8 it's never too late to buy BTC, you can instantly trade them for other stuff the minute you acquire them so it's not like you're stuck with them at ATH

To be honest I believe that BTC will continue to be king in Volume/Marketcap but not in pricing.

It would be incredible that out of all those 1000 other coins once does not rise to be more expensive then Bitcoin due to very low supply and incredibly high demand.

yeah imagine if you bought all available when it started trading @ $0.08, or if you actually mined some when any laptop could mine 15 blocks a day
there are many people that sold before/after bubbles and never had a chance to re-enter BTC
when a moon happens is not something you can calculate, whales have an interest in making the time as obscure as possible

im comfy w/ my 140,000% returns, thanks

Byteball

Perhaps. There are numerous coins now that are trending in the 100$'s. Which gets the highest first remains to be seen

yeah I don't see how this is a bull market at all

You're blind

You bought shortly before the correction and probably bought too high.

If you want to stay away from stupid decisions, join a community of reasonable people on discord.gg/GRRyWn

Started with $3500 fiat. Cashed $3500 out. Still sitting on $11K in crypto. Starting in late March.

Almost every coin has gained value the last 6 months.

Might as well sell and make your loss permanent

I started buying eth on August, panic sold about 40 when they dipped from 20 something to the teens, still have 260 though and the average price i paid for that is now $44.5 per eth. As long as it's above that, I'm in the green.