I'm back again. Friendly reminder...

I'm back again. Friendly reminder, don't buy in until it hits 210 since the trend failed to break the resistance again near 300 for the third time. Sell while it's still above 270 then just buy back tomorrow when it goes below 250, be patient.

Put on your trip.

Thanks friend. How do you do it?

thank you friend, I love you

Patient until when? Why isn't it mooning with so much positive coverage in the mainstream media

Who are you pretending to be again?

thx senpai, interesting predictions each time

would you mind giving me sources to learn about resistance levels ? i started to get into TA with lagging indicators like MACD and RSI but still have a lot to learn

Ether is following a common bear market trend line. It's safer to short this time

You're retarded or shills. The insider used a trip, unless OP puts it on, he's fudding.

Secondly the actual insider was vehemently against telling people what to do.

OP is a fudster, trying to keep the price down.

Price is being driven down. Ceiling was 400, now it can't break 300

Real insider mentioned it was for the whales to acquire more cheap eth, but they needed to do so without being obvious.

They're not going to keep this up forever, so we should see it mooning again soon.

Ether failing to break above 290 for the past few days is already a good sign of bear market territory

3/10

damn when it is going to go up like to 290-300?

Who put you up to this, shill? The very fact you're impersonating the insider is supporting the whale manipulation theory.

It'll go down to 160 before it'll reach 380 again. Such are inflationary coins, you can't hold them for as long.

It's always safer to short on cryptos retard.

It will, it always goes back up so don't worry. Just give it at least 6-8 weeks after the bears are done then we're heading to a bull market again soon

the prev dude a tripcode
"eth !!Z4ON4Hcm8Em"
this imposter just wants your cheap ETH, DO NOT LET HIM HAVE IT

the prev dude HAD a tripcode*

Post your ETH short position

>no trip
F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

>insider can predict the future

no, but he had at least 1 good tip. though it never really reached 250 iirc, but was like $2 short, noone else predicted that price. that fag from youtube, the chart analyzer, told people to not buy in until it hits $235, then next day he said he already bought back in @ $260..

He also accurately predicted a price prior to his last thread. Insider or not, he makes good calls.

more proof that crypto is a scam

>though it never really reached 250 iirc, but was like $2 short
It happened

One of the best paying scams if you got in early

Lol this faggot doesn't realize the first poster had a trip