drops almost 20% in last 3 days

> drops almost 20% in last 3 days
> no sign of recovery

ANS will moon, right guys? L-long term hodl

Other urls found in this thread:

mp.weixin.qq.com/s/PDVrLO4EmSNG567EFknJ6g
coinvotes.com/siteinfo/22
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If your hands are so god damn weak and you think you can buy a fleet of lambos in a week, just sell me your ants you retarded fuck. Crypto is better off without you.

Classic, you bought high didnt you? Lucky for you ans is being pumped and held pretty well so there is no way it will go under 250-300k. Just hodl

ANS is literally probably your final chance at lamboland. you need to hold a year. dont even think about day trading it

>tfw it won't dip enough for my weekly 20% stack increase

I have gone from 400 to 1.1k ANS just from the market fluctuation, but it's slowing down.
It must be since the movements are so obvious that everyone is trying to jump on the daytrading gravy train.

Betting on ANS is betting that the Chinese will continue to be racist against foreigners and their products. Seems like an easy hold to me.

nice quads
but maybe ans is another digibag

Of course it will moon but also buy this

honestly gtfo if you're feeling weak in the knees for just a dip. That coin is going to fluctuate a lot but ultimately I'm sure it's going to be absolutely huge in 6 months time. dips like this one won't mean shit then.

Wtf is happening with ans today? Like its not moving anywhere, just a straight line

Other coins are mooning right now, half the volume are people looking for a quick pump

hahaha it s gone, that ship has sailed

Fuck off, no one listened when I told them to sell.

.003 is almost exactly a 50% retracement. If it proves to be good support then I think ANS will retest the .0053 high some time over the next week or two.

That's the main reason why I continue to HODL.

I could've been you but i fucked up multipl times, im a nooby anyway. from 344 to 684

jesus christ those tabs

I got the same problem tho

>bought at 280
>sold at 320k
>bought at 308
>sold at 318
>will buy at 300

Am I day trading or will the commission on trading fuck me?

lol how much commission do you think bittrex take?

yunbi is down quick pump this shit

Are you seriously asking this question? Holy shit user pay attention to your money you colossal imbecile.

No idea mate I'm a noob.

lmfao

It's going up, calm down mate. Learn to be positive.

0.25%. You're well in the black m8.

Ans is the easiest coin to daytrade I have ever seen, stop whining. It peaks and dips practically every single day.

Today it's probably going to moon in the afternoon and then dip at night when the chinese wake up, just like it has over and over again over the last couple of weeks.

Maybe I'm the retard but I read the question as "Are my profits covering my commission costs?" I'm not worried about shit other than Veeky Forumsnessmen throwing money away, love you faggots.

Guys is 1800 ans enough for lamboland?

1k ants should generate a coin a day

some good good stuff happening late july:
mp.weixin.qq.com/s/PDVrLO4EmSNG567EFknJ6g

>I'm guessing a lot will buy the news and sell by Aug 1

You're welcome, sir. I only have 97 ants and need to reach 100
AN2uxXhACPjxeEk4Rm4MEhiGaB4Q6YHmUj

seems like a good amount
unlike my 43

nah dude, if youre worried do the math I Think its like 15k stats which is like a dollar

It's going to hit 500K today. I don't know why but it will.

I think it will hit 400k at most, which is not bad at all.

Just look at the graph, it's doing a nice steady up-and-down, probably being manipulated on purpose.

Calculate the percentage that the price has moved from when you started to when you finished, then calculate the percentage that you actually made in profit. I did the math for my trading yesterday, and I made 27% vs. about 7% if I had held over the same period.

Another confirmation of the fact that some people truly believe that "long time holding" means "about 5 days".

this. i lost 4 ans on shitty daytrading. now i have only 109.

When do you guys expect the pump before the conference to start? I'm daytrading and want to dump at the conference.

funny because I went from 8 to 21

Never goes down to what I bought it for so all I can do is hodl

I would like to start with the coin memes, this one seems good.

where do I buy/sell?

how hard is to sell this thing and get paper money?

Bittrex, wait a year so you pay less in taxes or risk the government fuck you in the ass with an audit

is Bittrex just for USA?

I'm a third world nigger, are there any international options?

Where muh gainz?

Hmmm this should be pumping by now.
What are the whales thinking NUEVO CALLE

Wales are dead.

So nobody is gonna talk about ANS going down while everything else is Green?

Did noone else here buy under 200k?

I bought 20k ANS at like 40k-ish I think

of course

I bought half at 198k, and the other half around 250k.

And going up yesterday when everything was red?

Idiot whales

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaants

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

moooooooooooooooooooooon

I bought 1400 at 130k

It's gonna correct to it's real value. 3 to 4 dollars. And that's being optimistic.

Lol what.

Taking my gains and going to see a hooker soon. Buy low and sell high! Remember anonz. This is all easy money with antshares

/new/ here, what does all this "bought at 200k, sold at 300k" mean? what are those numbers?

Google Satoshi

Just look at the price in BTC on bittrex and you'll see

satoshi
1 btc = 10,000,000 satoshi
read/lurk a LOT more

[shilling intensifies]

Help Antshares getting exposure by voting!
All ants to teh moon!!!!

1 btc is 100,000,000 satoshis you fucking nigger. One hundred million. Not ten million. You dunce.

Read/lurk a LOT more

faggot

look at the volume theres an even bigger dip cooming, also no support on 300k, shits gonna break tonight. out with a lil bit of proft even.
Ill reinvest 6th of july

As a poorfag I was only able to buy 15 ants.
Selling them before conference and buying after is so enticing I think I'll go with that plan.

when is the next conference?
probably wont be that anticipated as first one

You mean the volume that is still top 2 in bittrex for like 3 weeks now?

What does the volume even tell you? that more people are trading?

Yeah, and it's safer that way. More people to sell your bags to.

I mean the volume dropped 1000btc in a few hours.
I was right about the last 3 chrashes, take it as you will

the attention and support a coin gets

Isn't it on 08.07 ?
There'll be a big rise after!
Please buy my ants.

The volume of all coins are down pajeet. Nobody cares about your "chrash" predictions.

aight, suit yourself, I'm out till the 6th

Ill give you that it doesnt look like itll break 320k today at this point

I only have 37 ANS

I'm all in ANS and only have 43

Should I neck myself? I bought in at 380k

did the fomo get the better of you?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

If it really does drop, what would be a good point to buy? Last time I bought the 295k dip and sold at 340k.

Why would he?

>not realizing that ans will be a penny shitcoin in less than a year.

Retards.

Buy high sell low

When do you think it will reach 400k again

What are you holding user?

Lots of heavy bags, student debt, DGB and bonds with .0001 percent return that his boomer parents recommended

I made myself a graph, according to this graph it will drop to at least 250k, I can see the bottom appearing around 6th of july hence why I named that date. Keep in mind I didn't ecpect this mini moon though so it might be a little later. The volume rn is only a little higher than it was when it was crashing to 178k, so I feel like there is something fishy going on. I'm 100% certain it will fall though. I will personally keep a close watch of the chart and decide when the middle of the dip is, like I said 250k is what I'm anticipating, but I can't know for sure obviously this is all just speculation

Can anyone please explain why is he even asking this? I mean, just look at how much you had before the trade, and if you have more you are not losing, am i missing something?

If whales want it at 250 it will go to 250.

Your graph doesn't mean shit. This isn't the stock market.

"speculation" is being generous shill

I'm sorry, I meant that I don't think for myself and of course it will moon tonight despite the volume already having dropped another 200btc while I started talking. Buy some more and prove me wrong, that would be a great mental victory for you guys right?

You keep spreading this in every thread. Either fud to get everyone to sell or you're utterly retarded if you actually believe that shit graph. This isn't the stock market and albeit the daily whale activity has been fairly consistent, nobody can predict what is going to happen especially with new news coming out every second day.

We'll send you a postcard from lambo land.

in all fairness im sick of watching this shit going sideways

>bought 3 ans when they were like 2.5-3 dollars
>tripled my money
>bought siacoin
>lost half and now have bags that insult me when i look at them
i fucking hate sia.

Sideways..right.

If you bought high, it looks like it should hit a new ATH soon enough.

3 ans? so you made $15. Woah!