ANTSHARES ROADMAP!!!!!! get in while its cheap, this will clearly make you millions

antshares.org/zh-CN/Blog/Details/61?from=groupmessage

Other urls found in this thread:

coinvotes.com/siteinfo/22
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope you die

niggercunt

Kys

¿?

Fuck did I miss??

I'm going to make so much money off these chinks, I'm going to build the wall myself. It will span the Mexican border and also the border of .CA, OR, and WA insulating us from the liberal faggots and also merchandise from China

what happened?

What happened here

Was a p&d scamgroup on telegram.
Gets deleted quite fast now, thanks to the mods.

That's a pretty shitty roadmap in all honesty

Please build the wall near the mountains and not the actual state borders thank you.

This is going sideways between 32k and 30k this week and then begins pumping next monday or am I wrong?

Why would it pump?

conference.

What about that shitshow?

I don't understand what your asking user, I'm guessing that whales will pump it up until before the conference like last time.

Their desktop wallet definitely needs work but I'm liking the vibe of their webwallet. Feels more like Neo than Antshares.

How do you store coins in the web wallet? I was testing it out, but every time I would open it in a new browser session, the open wallet section is blank and I don't know how to import my wallet

Help Antshares get exposure!
Allt ants to teh mooN!

coinvotes.com/siteinfo/22

This Shit will go to the moon any day now. Whales kept the price low while accumulating more ANS. Once the walls are gone, get ready for moon liftoff.

It's like MyEtherWallet if you've ever used that. You have to enter your password every time the page refreshes.

What did ANS mean with this

MOOOON

When's the conference?

Shit.. I only have 200 ANS I would like to buy 200 more but my money is on MYST and I'm losing so fucking much money.. From 2.53$/Myst to 1.49$

I hope ANS will dip more and MYST up so I can buy more ANS

This shit is bout to tank then will start an upward trend out of this shithole on tuesday probably.

It means no moon today. A giant fuck you wall popped up around 33.

They won't let it rise, they forced it low again just like they did last week

At least it means there will be one big moon at some point soonish

Yeah we will probably see it dip to 290k in a few hours since the chinks are waking up now and it will moon sometime this weeks, probably tuesday or wendsday

How are they going to drop it below a 50 BTC buy wall?