what would you do?

>inb4 I wud inbest muh monee

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Taiwan&displayCurrency=EUR
youtube.com/watch?v=PY-lX5pMTMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wrong pepe

I'd go travelling, but less to see the sights and more to hit brothels

Other than that, I'd just vidya and shitpost all day and be glad that I don't have to be around people anymore.

I was a hikkineet for like 3 months after graduating and it was the best damn 3 months of my life

Travelling is pretty neat, i take it you never travelled properly?

Personally i'd take helicopter pilotting lessons and travel the world via chinook

I would buy Veeky Forums and turn it into Reddit 2.0

>Personally i'd take helicopter pilotting lessons and travel the world via chinook
now we're talking

That's already been done you tard
look around yourself

Buy a yacht and sale internationally for a year

If single I would attempt to bang a chick from every livable continent on it

If I had money I would buy more money.

>what would you do?

I'd quit my job and go travelling. Is that the wrong answer?

Well I'd buy an apartment in central, Hong Kong. Probably set up a photography studio and take artistic nudes of Chinese girls.

If you're looking to just live extravagantly and bang Asian chicks, I highly recommend Taiwan instead

How expensive is Taiwan?

About a third as expensive as Hong Kong and equally as nice, super underrated place to go

any repetitive activity gets old after a while
stop chasing rainbows and start a family

If I were rich enough I'd:

>buy myself a mercenary army and conquer a third world country

Okay dad

im here, but not rich, just a desk jockey.
can confirm, cheap and nice for the most part

this but been hikkiko for quite a while now and it turns to shit after the first one or two years

I'm serious, don't waste your time
you'll come to the same conclusion, hopefully it won't be too late by then

Depends on how rich we are talking obviously but i always wanted to visit different amusement parks around the world. I also wanted to get into making a battlebot.

I remember asking my friends dad what he would do if he won the lottery and he just said he would buy a new work van

How accurate are these numbers? numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Taiwan&displayCurrency=EUR

pretty damn accurate, with some caveats. like clothes will look cheap but anything thats not too small or chinese crap will cost more so quality of goods needs to be considered not just price id say. same goes for rent, because city or countryside theres a big difference in what you get.

>and equally as nice

well, I'll consider it. I Might take a vacation there next year.

I've been to HongKong before and loved it.

Traveling is codeword for doing a lot of drugs, getting really drunk, and having sex with Chad's and Stacey's in new and exciting locations.

They can only do this traveling because they are away from home with no inhibitions or consequences.

I would go traveling.

I did a sex trip, it was amazing and I loved the traveling part, like visiting sights and hiking over mountains and museums and all that too.

Alright, and how well does your Chinese need to be?

I would travel, yes.

But my goal is to go to every country and have sex with the females there.

(Excluding North Korea and Islamic shitholes).

Change that to every livable country

in taipei you can get away without it, but you dont wanna be that guy do you? take a class or two its worth it

Nah I won't be that guy, I just want to know how prepared I should be.

I'd leave the planet and start a breakaway civilization with blackjack and hookers.

Doing this.

Not worth it.

Tinder makes it cheaper, I suggest to use GPS to reposition yourself if you're rooted or buy the premium.

Philippines is beautiful, but also a shit hole.

Still stuck here. Fuck it.

Buy a house deep in the woods and prepare myself for afterlife.

This guy gets it

>tfw wanna be rich enough so I can pump some shitcoin for Veeky Forumsbros so that people make epic threads about it in the future

I'm a humble man with humble goals.

>being this underage
life gets better after high-school, you know

Ok, we're talking about 10-15 mill so you know that, unless you're extremely careless, you can quit your job and just relax. You can't live like a proper billionaire, surrounded by luxury and buying 1 million dollar cars or things like that, but you can have a couple of nice houses and pay for everything you think you need as a normal first world person.

I'd probably do whatever I wanted for like 2-3 years, spend time doing absolutely nothing for a change, get a nice house by the beach, get a couple of good cars, look for the best schooling options for my kids (not just some absurdly expensive posh school)... you know, the usual.

Then I'd probably go back, invest like 25% of the rest and start a small business. The rich life gets boring pretty fast believe it or not. You have to find something to do before you start having unwise ideas.

>Cost of living in Taiwan is 58.68% higher than in Peru

I guess i'm living your end game, anons

No it does not

Golf
Tennis
Literature
Lifting

What I do now, but more often

Couple of schemes I'd do if I became rich
>Creative crashspaces - get a house, zone it for a hostel, run it as pay-what-you-can and have a bunch of art supplies around. encourage art donations en lieu of money for staying the night, sell and display the better art.
>Rural accelerator: buy some rural land, get graduates who want a quiet place to work on their million dollar idea to work on my farm a few hours a day in exchange for lab space. Invest in the better ideas.
>School Ships: Start an elite international school on a container ship or similar. Students buy and sell goods as they travel and spend time learning about the places they visit.
>Make luxury floating homes, do for seasteading what Tesla did for electric cars.

Yup, If I had a lot of money I'd be working a lot harder than I do now...

>life gets better after high-school, you know
college babby detected

I love playing MTG so I'd probably just play that all day and tell people that's how I make all my money cause it would be funny

Lmao these are jump to conclusions mat-tier

I will open a jetski school, no joke. I fucking love jetskis

Kek. You'd be broke again in a year.

Traveling is a hobby for people who are bored with themselves. I have literally 0 desire to travel despite having been in ~10 different countries because of family vacations as a kid. It feels like such a waste of effort when I can just look at pictures of the country and it's like 70% of the experience for 0 effort.

I'd hire an army of private teachers to teach my kids.

travel disinterests me so profoundly i cringe when other people talk about it
if your idea of fun involves physically going somewhere then there's something wrong with you

Try living in shitland

same here

traveled a bunch, backbacked through Europe and Asia

pretty boring tbqh would probably never do it again a lot of riding in buses and trains

You lazy sack of shit

I would do nothing.

People that dislike travelling just haven't found a form of travelling that they like. It's like disliking the first music genre you hear and then saying all music is bad. If you're an autist and can't plan a trip that suits your interests/personality, then it's your own fault. It's the equivilent of investing in a shitcoin and losing all your money because you haven't researched it beforehand.

this.

i'd travel to japan and go to weeb conventions

two chicks at the same time

>mfw i am talking to girl who wants to have a threesome with me and i dont even have to have a million dollars first

I've always wanted to buy a huge plot of land somewhere with lakes, forests, animals.

So that I can just lie down. Naked. On a grassy field, everything on all four sides towards the horizon and beyond belongs solely to me.

i have done a lot of travelling all over the world and i find it to be a bit overrated

it's fun for a couple days but i would much prefer to just stay in my routine of being at home and doing things here in the US

was it autism? possibly, but i'm ok with it

loli sex slave

you'd become a loli sex slave?

if i was rich enough i wouldnt travel, fuck that. i would start my own business empires and build a massive family

Armored exosuit with mounted machine gun, grenade launcher and chainsaw to kill everyone I've ever seen within the last month while on cocaine and LSD.

It's the journey, not the end result. Now, fuck off, retard.

I'm gonna buy a van and vanlyfe it bros

>If I were rich enough to quit my job

i won't be

If I got really rich I would have a luxury zeppelin and travel in that.

nothing different, would just continue college and learn shit

If I were rich I'd start a scholarship fund for the education for all my cousins and also help pay for healthcare costs of all my blood relatives.

Buy a huge ass piece of land and live with a shit load of pound doggies.

I'd buy me one of these.

Buy my Grandparents house, invest 100,000 in Bitcoin, and go travelling for a decade.

Go full Humbert Humbert and start banging 12 year olds.

>I was a hikkineet for like 3 months after graduating and it was the best damn 3 months of my life
goddamn i miss this too

What is a hikkineet?

we snake nao

Hiking Neet.

means you never spend anytime indoors, you just go out and socialized with people and try to get as much education, employment and training done as possible for a few months

life changing drive comes from being a hikkineet for a while

>The rich life gets boring pretty fast believe it or not. You have to find something to do before you start having unwise ideas.
extremely good point
a good woman can be a guide for this (but some women can also lead you more astray)

Shut-in.

i'd take two, pls

Change that to every livable County

Build an abandoned village and restore it. Make it a community for personally screened people (if nobody bites, that's cool too).

Self-fund a meritocratic crypto, sending coins only to people who can pass an intelligence test. Have the whole tech be a DAG or somesuch so it's truly decentralized past the barrier of entry.

Create true freedom of speech organisations, news reporting without ideological bias.

Make a private school in some eastern europe or asian shithole, and handpick gifted kids to give them the best education possible.

Hire researchers to develop ethnic biovirus.

Put assassination contracts on Soros, Juncker, and so on.

the fire rises, brother

I'd just move down to working part time and enjoy the free time I had to develop more hobbies. If I straight up didn't work I'd get bored in like a month

I would make a hardware company to take advantage of crowdfunding. I have three products I plan to sell so far, a retro smartwatch (already designed in kicad) a retro flip phone (full keyboard that runs linux) and a computer that looks like a cyberdeck.

Dude I'd love to drop everything and go traveling. What kind of boring fuck are you? Have you seen enough of foreign lands that the idea of adventure is boring to you? So much out there to see.

Then you lack either the imagination to find new hobbies or the autism to keep enjoying the older ones no matter what, my friend.

The fire rises

what the fuck is hikkiko
oh wait nvm, thanks user

youtube.com/watch?v=PY-lX5pMTMc

D:
That doesn't sound like it involves any hiking at all

Build a massive vineyard in Australis and live on it in a massive house.

Spend my days eating good, surfing and getting perpetually drunk.

Only right answer. I thought this was biz

I like your ideas

fuck i wanna get in on these they sound based

LMAO

sucker detected

Fund anime studios to revive sequels.

Fund the creation of a Natural History Anime Museum.

Secretly fund the creation of an extrajudiciary military power like Celestial Being and nuke countries I believe are hampering progress

In English 'well' is adverb. You can speak Chinese well, but your Chinese cannot be 'well', you must use 'good'.

Lol without 'ideological bias'. Literally impossible you moron.