BITTREX ZAPPED MY FUCKING ACCOUNT

>be me transfer outta my wallet for bittrex because its either
>make my coin into bitcoin
>wait till the right moment for bitcoin to rise about 2 weeks
>finally the day comes make a block chain wallet and transfer out
>some how some way during the day transaction is to fucking slow say fuck it cancel
>go back into it and just say fuck it ill do it tomorrow tomorrow comes
>let it sit all day
>during the night check it
>email not vaild
>check my email it wont fucking work
>2 days fucking later
>email unlocks email is fine but my bittrex account isnt and i had 400 dollars worth of bitcoin just sitting in my account
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT THE FUCKING FUCKING FUCK W I LOST 400 DOLLARS AND MY EMAIL BUT MY EMAIL COMES BACK AND NOT MY FUCKING BITTREX ACCOUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so someone hacked your email? didnt you have two factor auth?

no noone hacked my email i also used a proton mail account.

well not that i know of, i guess some fuck may have zapped my email and my bittrex account took my 400 bucks out and zapped my account.

if you couldnt get into your mail account that sounds like something is up

and if you have your account emails from bittrex send them a support ticket. i doubt bittrex deleted your account, it sounds like someone got into it and changed the email

>email unlocks email is fine but my bittrex account isnt
>LOST 400 DOLLARS AND MY EMAIL BUT MY EMAIL COMES BACK AND NOT MY FUCKING BITTREX ACCOUNT

nigga what? You write like a retard, so I'm just gonna assume you did something retarded like not enable 2-fa and it was all your fault.

If you can't write coherently then you're either too stupid or too young.

this
nigga u stupid

its exactly what i just said, my email got zapped along with my bittrex account my email came back with success, but now my bittrex account is fucking zapped.
the only thing i can think is that i got free money from a whale user on here, i got some digital currency about 160 dollars worth i foresaw the coin falling so i took my 200 bucks out then threw it at bitcoin, bitcoin raised sky high and i gained some cash. Problem is how would he know my address i didnt give him anything besides my rdd wallet number. Could he really hack into my wallet see my ip address and then fuck me some how some way, doesnt seem very logical at all how would he figure out my email address.

what does zapped even mean?

what this guy said. OP you type like a moron, you probably use the internet like a moron too.

Reminder to everyone to dl google authenticator from play store and enable 2 factor authentication. Takes less time than filling out a capcha and pretty easy to set up. Buy insurance and learn from op mistake.

If your email was compromised as well then obviously bittrex wasn't at fault, the security issue was with you. You probably used password123 for both your bittrex, and email, and all your other sites or you have a keylogger.

no. someone got into your email or into your bittrex account. consider all your shit compromised and change your passwords / wipe your computers.

i added some what of a password that i created by my own mind kind of a dumb one but not really easy as password123, could you even get an ip from a wallet then put a keylogger on someones computer with just an ip logger.

how did he even get my ip address though thats the thing, how do you even get an ip address from a digital currency wallet. Unless hes a mod i dont see this as a logical proposition at all.

How old are you OP?

mhm

quick question OP, what did you download relating to cryptocurrency lately? : )

young lonely and 18 mate
i dont get it i only download digital wallets, if your the whale im sorry i wasent gonna sell at all, i was gonna keep the bitcoin value then transfer back at a certain value to get double of my cash. I still kept your rdds like the deal.

There's no IP addresses associated with crypto wallets. Did you reuse this email or password for other sites? If someone gets into your email all they have to get into your bittrex if you don't have 2-fa enabled is click "forgot password?" and reset it.

Actually, you said you have access to your email now right? Do you have any messages from bittrex saying someone reset your password? And what happens if you go to bittrex and try to reset it with the "Forgot password?" thing?

no not really, i rarely use my proton mail at all. Besides user crap and this bittrex account.

zip zapped paddy whacked, but trayvon has simplified his phrase to zapped for your reading pleasure. it's a euphemism for being bamboozled. he's implying that buttrex has absconded with his drug money.

not really drug money, it was gonna be used for a used car to get me out of the shit hole i was living in.
the next day i see a different ip that isnt mine

wait it is mine but for some odd reason the ip shit keeps changing for a weird reason

ALWAYS use 2FA with Bittrex.
There is a history of people without 2FA getting accounts with a few hundreds or low thousands worth of dollars hacked, without any obvious mistake on their end.
You can find topics on Bitcointalk or Veeky Forums archives, this has been going on for months.
All signs point to an inside job, likely some employee siphoning just enough to get rich without triggering mass suspicion.
Never seen any "hack" reports on accounts with 2FA enabled.

Forgot to mention: this is all specific to Bittrex. Poloniex, Liqui, even Yobit... You won't see any similar reports of hacks on 2FA-less accounts, without the poster having done something stupid.

On Bittrex, you're bound to get "hacked" one day if you stay without 2FA.

It makes me wonder, if it isn't one of the insiders doing this shit.

ITT: OP is a retard
also pic related it's me the whale hacker

>genuine replies

People actually understood his batty screeching?

Was it a legacy account? (anonymous)

I've heard these jews are starting to delete legacy accounts..

Unforunately I never got a legacy account so I had to create one recently, and these fucking jews are asking for my real name, real address, real place of birth, phone.. everything, even to trade crypto to crypto (as you see, I can't do nothing with my account)

I tried to enter some fake data and they actually check against public records and i was rejected

fuck this, i'll stick to poloniex. Im literally using "Pepe Thefrog" for my name and they don't care. Why the fuck do I need to give my full data to trade cryptos against other cryptos? fuck these jews.

fuck off poloniex

well, you should zap it back.

nice i just bought 100k

Fake and gay.

Bittrex employees are ace.

In the outside chance this is real you either got hacked or provided some shady-as-shit identity paperwork as Bittrex must follow all USA and WA state KYC laws.

Probably Veeky Forums coin

>he lost $400
Add three zeroes and I'll care a little.