Why didn't the Europeans just listen to him?

Why didn't the Europeans just listen to him?

WW2 could have been completely avoided.

Other urls found in this thread:

autism.org.uk/about/diagnosis.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get ready to have everything about a European war blamed on him without cause.

Dumb yurocucks can't even take responsibility for their own blood-letting. America has to do everything and be responsible for everything.

Because even the most colossal war in human history wasn't enough to cure the European problem.

What is the european problem you fat fuck?

He was a fool but I like that he supported Italy getting lots of land.

Jealousy, wrath, and the inability to live with one's neighbour.

because euros are retarded and think killing a million people is worth piece of land the size of rhode island

As long as a single German lives, there will always be war.

I've never seen a more apt image.

Hundreds of years of antagonism rooted in feudalism and greed.

That's pretty fucking rich coming from murisharts who invaded Canada (twice) and have been in a low level war with Mexico for the better part of two centuries, not even mentioning all the caribbean invasions

>ww2 could have been avoided
Yes by America cancelling debts and letting Germany be partitioned

Not a burger, but Wilson's plan was the fairest and in hindsight would have prevented tons of future conflicts, including the Greco-Turkish war and the Armenian genocide.

The fucking British however in all of their arrogance wanted to keep playing games of influence in Europe and the Middle-East and to balkanise the major powers as best as possible.

Also French revanchism did not help either.

>lets just cut every thing to pieces
>that worked in africa and in the middle east
stop this meme right now

As an Austro-Hungarian restorationist I hate this faggot probably even more than I hate the British. Typical subhuman Anglo faggot preaching "self-determination" to Europeans while preaching national unity at home.

Alemania

>Austro-Hungarian restorationist
Top ten memes that went way too far

Yeah that's rich that stuff that happened two centuries ago and never led to world wars that collapsed empires.

Lol yurocucks

Your Anglo genes went too far, your mother should've swallowed.

He was making bullets when Sherman set his hometown on fire.

whats the appeal of austro hungary?
from what i know it was at a constant internal conflict due to many cultures and groups that hate one another mixed together

The conflict wasn't as big as people pretend it was, it was destroyed from outside.

Really?
do you have any links on the subject would love to check them out

Not gonna spoonfeed brainlets, you should check some material in Veeky Forums archives, I've made plenty of threads about the matter already.

>The established view is wrong
>However I won't cite anything for my claims

Please leave Veeky Forums.

It's not the "established view" anywhere outside of high school textbooks, retard.

>US
>only has two neighbouring countries
>has no neighbour to quarrel with
>attacks nations all over the world instead

Uh, no. Pretty much every historian agrees Austria Hungary was a hair away from collapse. Look at the Hungarian revolution, The Czechoslovak Legions, The Croat and Slovene guerilla fighters etc.

>Pretty much every historian agrees Austria Hungary was a hair away from collapse
Care to name them?

>Hungarian revolution
Which one? The fucking thing that happened 20 years before Austria-Hungary got even created?

>I won't name sources and historians
>But I will ask you to

'The Habsburgs were forced to reconcile with Hungary to save their empire and dynasty. The Habsburgs and part of the Hungarian political elite arranged the Austro-Hungarian Compromise of 1867, even though the overwhelming majority of the populace wanted full independence.'

Wow, what a stable state!

shortsightedness

>As an Austro-Hungarian restorationist I hate this faggot probably even more than I hate the British. Typical subhuman Anglo faggot preaching "self-determination" to Europeans while preaching national unity at home.

>As an Austro-Hungarian restorationist

autism.org.uk/about/diagnosis.aspx

Morons.

If Germany had been divided like the French wanted, WW2 would not have happened.

Jews. Bankers.

>People listen to him so they give Dalmatia to Memeslavia instead of Italy as promised
>Mussolini rides on the "mutilated victory" meme to take power, fascism gains traction
>Other fascist leaders ride on similar domestic discontent to take over their respective countries
>WWII begins

It's exactly because they listened to Wilson that this mess began

>blaming based Wilson for euros being cry babies

Mr Messiah complex
“Why has Jesus Christ so far not succeeded in inducing the world to follow His teachings in these matters? It is because He taught the idea without devising any practical means of attaining it. That is why I am pursuing a practical scheme to carry out His aims.”

>Failed to gain Republican support for paris Peace Conference
>Failed to get Senate to ratify Treaty of Versailles
>Failed to get Senate support for League of Nations

>the German annexation of Elsaß-Lotharingen was unjustified, how dare they take land from another country
>redraws all european borders like some faggot from a best Europe thread
Yeah no wonder

Europeans. Thankfully they're starting to sort the problem out.

Exactly. Only when under Gemany's hegemony (and the USA's by extension) have the Eurofags been able to restrain themselves. If not they probably would've continued after World War 2 on their 40 year cycle of bloodletting right on schedule.

>and the USA's by extension
Still on the messianic mission, eh?

Other countries need to follow the rules in order to stay on the just and righteous path. Since the USA is always morally in the right, we do not have to follow these same rules.

>England
>Had no neighbouring countries
>Rapes the living shit out of Ireland for half a millennium
>Tries to rape France numerous times
>Invades a quarter of the world

>As an Austro-Hungarian restorationist

>Woodrow Wilson
You know Hitler used self-determination to annex Czech and Poland?

Germany as a unified state was still relatively recent at the time, it wouldn't have just been a case of drawing up arbitrary borders.

I hope to God you're at least from former Austro-Hungarian territory. You'd still be delusional, but at least you'd be an ordinary sort of retarded.