Can we talk about coins with a future. Long Hodls only and reasons why? Newbie myself and want to learn more

Can we talk about coins with a future. Long Hodls only and reasons why? Newbie myself and want to learn more

BitBean

byteball, man. white paper reads like gold.

>SC because muh dev team, all serious and sheit
>XRP because muh banking jews
>BTC because BTC
>BAY because muh Silk road v3 (we finna be rich my nigga)

We finna be rich niggaaaa

DYN and SEQ

Is Golem worth hodling, or is it just another shitcoin?

>dev team consists of polish subhumans
>lead dev is female

stay the fuck away from golem, user

litecoin, because it's not the rollercoaster of the cryptos and i think it will appeal to the people who will join the cryptomarket in the future

LTC desu

BTC/LTC

Eth
Eos
Ark
Strat
Iota

Why?

Looks very interesting and useful, i'll be looking into this.

BTC
SC
EOS
Stratus
CFI
XEM
Steem

I'd stay away from XRP desu.

Possibly Riskier but still long term hodl
Bay
RDD
MYST
NMR

You can do your own research on these coins to see what you like. Start with the whitepaper and subreddits to get an idea of the community.

Do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says and dont fall for shills (don't worry, we all have).

Now is looking like a great time to get in. We just had a downtrend that lasted a little while but it may be reversing as we speak.

I bet you buy german it

I reckon ANS will be some sweet gains towards the end of this month

Safe, free money picks:
ICN: specially for those who are new to investing since it's pretty much a hedge fund
ANS: china's little babby
EOS: shit is btc 3.0/eth 2.0 potentially the new paradigm of crypto, fucking STEEM as a whole can be built on their platform, shit's incredible
FCT: I might be biased on this one, I personally like it a lot

Risky picks with good potential:
NMR: if their project starts rolling it'll the price will go to pluto cause the supply is very low
PIVX: outstanding marketing, safe, fast, anonimous transactions; just had a great week and its market cap is certainly undervalued
LTC: potential winner after btc fork coming in august

>ANS: china's little babby
Forgot to add they just released their roadmap, which looks promising if you haven't looked into it yet.

All risky.

Crypto is very volatile and every coin is risky to an extent, even BTC. That said, elaborate why you think that.

Syscoin is recovering from a dip and looking to moon land soon

will btc dip or go higher coming closer to aug 1st?

heard 2 different opinions

I'd say 80-90% chances it'll dip, and it'll drag the whole market. The only case I don't see a late july crash is if we have good news about segwit.

But we already have good news about segwit

BTC, LTC, ETH, Decred

Iota

Thats all you need

Iota

Say it user

Tangle tangle go and rangle the tangle gangle fucknbtc cuck

Ark
BitBay
Aragon
Nexus
Bancor (maybe)