What is ETH really worth?

What is ETH really worth?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ch/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=3c9aWdfaMMHBXqzpqdAO#q="ethereum is not worth much as a currency"
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

$40

I am shorting ETH

I used to say about tree fiddy, not so sure any more

It's a scam the requires continually creation of icos

$7 in the next 30 seconds

Possibly?

I think its only about tree fiddy

worthless shitcoin
I wouldnt piss on it if it was on fire

Eth aint worth much anymore I guess

have fun getting your clock cleaned

funny how he puts dicks in his ass for fun and yall invest in ass play. once he started realized there was shit on his dick he went full crazy

what did he mean by this?

also we will talk when eth hits 130 dollars

In the Netherlands we say:

It's worth what the fool gives for it.

you also import niggers so your option is shit here

$100 in the next 24 hours
SELL SELL SELL

why did you get rid of gollywogs?

t. American who paid for them

We can't really say until it is used for a real product. Which might not ever happen. It's shit.

Should I sell eth?

Yes, I will give you a deal. $200 a coin. Send me soon or price will drop to $1 and your mother will die in her sleep tonight

>tweets that never happened
google.ch/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=3c9aWdfaMMHBXqzpqdAO#q="ethereum is not worth much as a currency"

these ethereum-shorter shills are getting more desperate by the hour, new moon is nigh

your defending a guy that likes ass play?

i was in the bank today cashing out dem gains. and seen a girl dressed like a guy(short hair/cargo shorts and polo) looked down to check out dem legs. bitch had longer hair on her legs than i have on mine. i pucked. and she had like double d tits and this guy plans with other guys asses

Well, the original idea behind ETH was that it would be used to pay people to contribute processing power to the network to run distributed applications and secure the blockchain.

How many Ethereum DApps can you actually name? If you're like most ETH traders, probably none. The platform is pretty much being ignored and it's being treated more like BTC which has a platform dedicated solely to creating a secure blockchain for currency transactions.

ID checks out

Yes, exactly.

this leads to my point that ETH has become a fiat currency. It's worth and value is no longer associated with it's technology, but now just it's perception. It has a little more intrisic value than the oil-backed dollar (which we claim is fiat.)

Just stop thinking of ETH being valued on it's technology and realize it's fiat now.

Why do you keep implying that he is gay?

Honestly, I was interested in developing a DApp for the Ethereum network at one point in time, but it's really not a friendly platform to develop for. On top of that, every API call is treated as a transaction, which means gas charges. For the vast majority of applications, you could lease a low end VPS for $2.50 a month and users can access it for free. Why are people going to pay gas to use your app? So it really only applies to applications which strictly have to be distributed, and those kind of applications don't really apply to typical users.

Oh, on top of that, users have to use the Mist browser to access DApps, making the user base even more niche...

Maybe one of these upcoming Ethereum "sub-platforms" that utilize tokens will fix the problems. The only one I'm really following right now is FunFair, which is a gambling platform that it's in development.

How is Ethereum ever going to work if the fucking gas on which the system runs costs a couple 100 bucks.

1) cheaper than bitcoin
2) the gas limit (how much gas is used per transaction) is now determined dynamically, the higher it is the less valuable gas is
3) the end goal for Ethereum is proof of stake, which would make transactions easier to calculate ultimately allowing for a dramatic gas limit increase

What kinda virgin doesn't like ass play? My wife licks my ass on a good day.