What the fuck is wrong with people

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/hitler-s-threats-against-the-jews-1941-1945
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WW1 was definitely worse

There were survivors of the world war. Islam won't leave any Kuffar alive.

What did you expect when you looked at an alt-right twitter account?

They memed themselves into insanity.

Isn't it though?
This is the first time someone who isn't western(white) is messing with Europe. It's an external threat. The world wars were basically civil wars.

>civil wars

who is this someone?

Historical ignorance, mixed with the usage of historical events in contemporary politics to draw parralels, "The crusaders woulnd't have tolerated this islamic invasion!" "I'm sure the augustus agrees with you that we can have lots of races in our country!" that kinda shit, every single political entity does it, it's just that the parralels being drawn at the moment seem to resonate, possibly because of the increasing amounts of echo chambers facilitated by the internet.

It's not a meme, these arguments, themes and allusions all comes from the first part of the XX century (some of them had to be translated for new communities, in this case Islam): the jargon and arguments you see on /pol/ and alt-right entities is literally the same jargon you would find by researching old KKK and white supremacist documents, but this is obvious to anyone who knows that /pol/ has been raided extensively by stormfags for 2 years now.

This was their trick, to call it a "meme" instead of "argument your racist grampa might use when drunk". There is a deep, rooted love for the concept of "meme" here on Veeky Forums (some people now refuse the word cause of its normalization, but pic related is literally a proof of this): by associating it to these fucked up ideas you slowly get to the skeptics, more reasonable anons who are in it for their irony, while giving a platform to those anons who really believe that black people and jews should be exterminated. This propaganda campaign was truly a masterpiece.

You are a new-worlder, aren't you?

>What the fuck is wrong with people
haven't looked at actual statistics, so they think muslims are just about to take over and need to be genocided

back in the day poles were considered a different race too, not to mention jews, who were often referred to as a 'jewish race'

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/hitler-s-threats-against-the-jews-1941-1945

A civil war implies it was a united entity in the first place, it never was and the closest time it was, was the Roman Empire two thousand years ago.

>europe is one nation
Fucking hell dude i'm from Britain, we're on the same island and part of the same country and we all fucking hate each other, saying Europe is one country is like saying Earth is a single country.

>This is the first time someone who isn't western(white) is messing with Europe.

This, we should embrace our Islamic masters like leftypol tells us to!

Isn't it strange that so-called """"right-wingers"""" are against Islam? Perhaps the only remaining religion which expresses age old conservative/traditionalist values?

It's almost as if this collective right-wing assembly against Islam is being orchestrated, either by themselves (masochistically) or by some strange force.

For of course, these individuals who engage in unbridled Capitalism and cultural change (on Twitter no less) would be terrified of a return to more refined times.

It really gets the noggin' joggin'.

>unironically shilling for the EU

Well, technically last people who messed with Europe were Turks in 17th century, which was quite some time ago.

>by some strange force.
Are you saying the right has been a meme coopted by (((them)))?

>turks aren't white
the only non-white people who ever "messed with europe" were mongols

it's more like the propaganda campaign only spread because people were able to regurgitate ideas based on picture macros. Remember than normies think that An image with a text macro on it is a meme.

Unlike that time Europe was united under a single banner, in the 7th century.

Europe never has, and never will be a single political entity, we're far too stubborn for it.

As long as ((())) are the anglos, I agree with you.

you need to be 18 and older to post on Veeky Forums

>turks
>white
Hello Mehmet.

I was thinking reptilians, but that's possible too.

Whenever something bad happens (terrorism) to a western (white) country all of the west unite against them and express sadness. All the whites are always united.

You Leftypol shits worship Islam

Combination of recency bias and alt-right idiocy.

I was born in an European Country, which was, over the period of 400 years, heavily islamized, and I'm telling you, if in any other European country muslims get at least 30% of population, that country will be majority muslim in 100 years.

Nothing bad with that if you fancy Islam, but keep in mind they will erase your history, your culture, your great people, your deeds and your sense of morality.

But you're the one who has more in common with muslims than I do.

Hello my cockroach friend

Yes, converted greeks are as white as any other mediterranean nigger.

>and I'm telling you, if in any other European country muslims get at least 30% of population, that country will be majority muslim in 100 years.
1) no country will get at least 30% muslim population
2)the projection after that won't happen either

At most some countries will become 30% immigrants or descendents of who a lot will be white. As is the case with germany for example, france, sweden and the UK.

What do you mean? What did Islam erase?

I am european. And trust me the crisis is worldwide : with everyone being greasy and looking after infinite growth, scarcity regulation, inequalities growing like never before. Everything is accelerating like never humanity have been through before, it's an amazing time to be alive but the futur is so dark it's getting fucking scary. Trump being president ? Is this an Idiocracy like american reality show ? We're all watching powerless of what's happening. And what if NK launch a missil you don't stop soon enough, then fucking what ? Will it becom WWIII ?

>people consider the crisis they are living the worst
Why does it shock you?

because it's wrong, factually

and also because the crisis is global warming, the muslim terrorism is a distraction

>the first time
You can't be serious right now.
>The world wars were basically civil wars.
Are you fucking joking? You're from /pol/, aren't you?
Iberia was mostly muslim until the 12-13th century.
Also,
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

>Isn't it strange that so-called """"right-wingers"""" are against Islam?
No, because they are not Islamic.
>conservative/traditionalist values
Islamic values.

France already has 10% by 'the official' population records. Which means that it is a lot higher because there are a lot of illegals there.

>2)the projection after that won't happen either

Muslim women on average give birth to 4-5 children. White woman don't want to marry, or if they do they have one, just so they could have something.

>At most some countries will become 30% immigrants or descendents of who a lot will be white.
Ok now you're officially retarded.

I just wanted to say that islam is not as bad as the media portray it, but it is really restricting, and worse of all it spreads like a plague. It is not compatible with Europe, and one or another will have to give way for the other.

They're mixed with other people on top of being muslim.

muslim is a religion, and unless you have actual proof of significant mixtures by non european population groups, they remain white.
Iberia was mostly ruled by muslims.
there's a difference between that and being muslim.

recency bias

France has been importing french speakers from their colonies for the last 60 years.

This, I would say islam is just a symptom of a larger issue and they are just as much victims of it too in their own countries. The problem is economical, cultural and enviornmental. Just like the bronze age collapse, we are headed for one too with a mix of economic crashes, social instability, climate crisis and natural disasters.

Bosna?

But these "conservatives" want to conserve traditional western values.
Classical liberalism, individualism, real equality based on positive rights and not on entitlements, etc.

>Muslim women on average give birth to 4-5 children.

These estimates usually hold true for one or two generation at best, after that you get third generation immigrants who adapts themselves to their new country birth standards. That user was right on this.

I don't see not tangible race, I see a divided specie . I see the world getting more divided by commuinities, traditions or religions. People who are scared of what they don't understang get hope from it. I think it's kind of fucked up that in 2017 we're not one whole fucking nation that look up to humanity scale projects which would try to understand reality and start to really care about the planet earth resources. And who start to look up for colonisation of other planets. Can you imagine millions of scientists studying together on a single subject ? Build up our first giant Spaceship ?

>France already has 10% by 'the official' population records
Not really.
Go here:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France
FInd:
>In 2015 Michèle Tribalat released a paper estimating population of ethnic minorities in France in 2011 to constitute 30% if ancestry retracted to 3 generations but with age limit of 60. 15% were of other European origin and another 15% rest.
This is the 'worst' estimation.
I will have you know that a lot of the 15% non-euro immigrants (going as far back as 3 generations) are not necessarily muslims, either by choice or by virtue of coming from Asia. Some are Africans who are not necessarily Muslim either.
But I know, it's completely impossible for muslims to become atheist, especially if pushed in the corner by people who think they are inferior and will wish nothing less than a muslim genocide. But who cares about that, let's just hate them irrationally.
>Muslim women on average give birth to 4-5 children.
But that's literally false. Their birth rates are slightly higher but saying 'sandniggers pump out 4-5 kids' is propaganda.

France will NEVER be a majority muslim country. And by never i mean not in any sort of reasonable time frame as far as projections are concerned.

If you look at Germany, it's even 'better' as far as white nationalists are concerned, but fear and panic needs to be spread about 'white genocide'

Whiteness isn't just defined by genetics. It's culture too. Unironic muslims are not western/white by any means.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people
>According to a 2012 study on ethnic Turkish people, "Turkish population has a close genetic similarity to Middle Eastern and European populations and some degree of similarity to South Asian and Central Asian populations."[2] At K = 3 level, using individuals from the Middle East (Druze and Palestinian), Europe (French, Italian, Tuscan and Sardinian) to obtatin a more representative database for Central Asia (Uygur, Hazara and Kyrgyz), clustering results indicated that the contributions were 45%, 40% and 15% for the Middle Eastern, European and Central Asian populations, respectively. For K = 4 level, results for paternal ancestry were 38% European, 35% Middle Eastern, 18% South Asian and 9% Central Asian. K= 7 results of paternal ancestry were 77% European, 12% South Asian, 4% Middle Eastern, 6% Central Asian. However, Hodoglugil et al. caution that results may indicate previous population movements (e.g. migration, admixture) or genetic drift, given Europe and South Asia have some genetic relatedness.[2] The study indicated that the Turkish genetic structure is unique, and admixture of Turkish people reflects the population migration patterns.[2] Among all sampled groups, the Adygei population (Circassians) from the Caucasus was closest to the Turkish samples.[

>We are not one nation
Perhaps because we all have different values?
Who is gonna lead things, the west? Western values? That's absurd and imperialistic.

If we all think together, project into one mind and values we can make compromises anf fair choices together.

>Whiteness isn't just defined by genetics.

What, is race a social construct now. I thought islam wasn't a race.

A white person is, in short, someone fair-skinned. It's genetic.
A Muslim is someone who believes in Islam. This is cultural.
Stop conflating word meanings for fucks sake. Just because they overlap doesn't mean you get to generalise them into one.

Hitler admired Islam

Oh hi /pol/
Still believing what those ms paint memes and unsourced, outdated info graphs?

How do you magically unify values peacefully?
I can see how exchange would eventually bring humanity closer over the years, and maybe in a century we will see a more homogenous culture, but your idea that it's bad we don't have it now brings to mind the sense of urgency.

>all whites are united
>can't even decide on who's white

t. "I think race is a social construct" SJW

just say jews holy shit

>people having basic empathy means they are united as a single entity
I was sad when i saw that picture of that 4 year old dead on a beach, doesn't mean i have any stake in syrian politics whatsoever.

You literally want Europe to be swarmed with Muslims to appease you cuck fantasies

>Hey, guys Islam is a problem, look at them forming parallel societies, having issues around the edges, isolating themselves, there's radicalization and terrorism, maybe we should look into that, we should probably figure out ways to regulate the immigration from muslim countries better, but let's not demonize millions of people, let's not project the acts of the few on to the many.

>NO FUCK OFF LEFTIST OPEN BORDERS
>MUSLIMS MUST GO!!
>DEPORT ALL MUSLIMS
>MAKE THEIR LIVES LIVING HELL

Not very productive.

Still more reliable than your Leftypol propaganda

>unironic Muslims

WHAT THE FUCK ARE UNIRONIC MUSLIMS?

You people are a caricature of yourselves, Jesus Christ

As long as we are not all humans on the same line or way of thinking, we are stuck inside the chaos because of big mistakes people who are dead now have made through history. People who are at the head of institutions nowadays are by definition corrupted and greasy. Their only interests are never projected over more than their family time life. If we don't project to the future elsewhere than in series and movies we are officially doomed I guess.

We have seen your attempt at controlling borders...

You don't deserve those (you)s

Empathy and sympathy though is a unique idea of western/white culture that came from the enlightenment era. It's relatively recent by that regard.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

You clearly get turned on by all the refugee rape stories to your still supporting them, leftypol

>as european as they are middle eastern.
whoa, it's literally nothing.

You "people" don't believe in borders, that's the problem

>WAAAH JUST BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO ACCEPT CRIMINAL SHITSKINS
The visitor isn't supposed to make demands of the host, fuckwit. Muslims don't belong in Europe.

I bet you also believe that Islamophobia should be banned because it creates terrorists.

I was just triggering the jewposter.

>let's not project the acts of the few on to the many.
Youre one of those naive people who think terrorism is the worst thing about Islam?

In 10 islamic countries homosexuality and apostasy is illegal. And most of those populations there support it fully.
The religion is based around terrorising people and having them being submissive to it and they stone you when you try to leave. Its fucking cancer on this world

Sorry, I don't give /pol/ kids (you)s.

Nah, empathy and sympathy are Christian values.

borders are a spook.

>implying muslims are western in any way

>I_don't_read_posts.jpg

Because the average normie is more concrened with the present than the past. This is 100% understandable and even better than being a slave to past events.

Muslims are literally our ancient enemies only put into submission by Bongistan's invention of industrial technology.

No they aren't, nowhere in the bible are such values exhibited. They originated from 1700s from the German philosophers.

strawman

This. There are NO "moderate Muslims". If you get enough Muslims together, they WILL become "radicals". Islamists now have influence in European governments, once they get into power Europe can say goodbye to it's cultural heritage.

>demonizing people is bad
This is your brain on denazification

>love thy neighbor
Read a book

Moderate muslims can also only exist in non-islamic places because radicals which are the majority will force the moderates to become radical anyway.

New testament.

t. Non-christian

>leftypol complains about spooks
>supports any anti white, anti west trend going
You cucks are pathetic
Show me one major radical leftist who is pro white, anti black, anti Islam, and anti globalisation

What have you seen exactly?
People applying and getting rejected for asylum status, because their countries aren't at war. Thousands of such cases. Really.
You made that up.
Here's your time machine.

Yes, islamophobia creates terrorists. Yes, Isis likes that, and they know it. It's a FACT, because that's how humans get radicalized - see Canadian shooter, Breivik if you need white examples - disparaging people makes them act weird. This is how people fall for memes. And terrorism is a meme, just like using a truck to do it became a meme. You may not like it but that's how it is. Islamophobia is what ISIS wants. This is NOT debatable.
>the religion is bad, let's advocate for something even worse

>Yes, islamophobia creates terrorists
Cringe. This creates terrorist.

I'm actually not him, I'm making fun of both you children arguing. The right is no better than the left really.

>>>>>defending Islam
>>>>>using the same tired liberal arguments
Islamophobia is perfectly natural, if you see a group of people hates you and wants to attack you, you will stop interacting with them. This is why I don't try to make friends with nigger gang members and pimps. Maybe our disapproval adds to their isolation, but that matters less than not dying

>HURR WE SHOULD GIVE MUSLIMS INFINITE WELFARE AND OTHER GIBS, THAT'LL WORK!
The right doesn't support suicidal refugee polices

The right are not morally righteous lunatics that care about appearing moral to others unlike the left. We dont care at all we just want our white countries to be stable, we are not heroes but we are only doing what is necessary.