I'm predicting a change in price of ANS in the next 24 hours. Last night the sell walls were massive...

I'm predicting a change in price of ANS in the next 24 hours. Last night the sell walls were massive, about 500 BTC was needed to take the price up to 380 sats. This has dropped to 50 BTC. I've been watching the ANS market like a hawk for the last few weeks. The last time I saw this, there was a good little bull run that lasted a few days. I don't think this is wishful thinking at all, I'm about 75% sure on this one, I just wish I had some more free money to put into ANS at this time. Thoughts? I've seen this happen three times now, specifically with ANS.

And why would you tell a bunch of autists like us about this info?
Why not keep it to yourself to make max dosh?

I've gained money from info on this board. I don't mind giving back sometimes. Also other people might have other ideas. Its always interesting to take in their views.

but volume has decreased like crazy over the past few hours. i do see the small sell walls, those are likely the organic walls and not the artificial whales as we see. i do also see sideways movement that could prepare us for some upward movement. accumulation phase perhaps.

nice just bought 100k

I'm still waiting for it to retrace a LITTLE more before I buy back in. It will...r-r-right guys?

specifically where this happened is in the picture. I'm not saying were going to the moon. But i am saying a raise to about 370k isn't out of the question here

it's been stable at 315k for a long time, and this is post chink dump

Did it pass double top?

I don't really pay too much attention to that. I look at patterns that match the "supernova" but apart from that I don't really trust too many patterns, I like flow of money, bol bands and sell walls for potential movements. Although they are not always relevant

Just also like to add, if the situation changes, I'm pretty happen to pull at a certain % of red quickly.

nice just sold 100k

Should I dump my bancor and buy ans?

Just bought another 3000 dollars worth of btc to put in to ans just for a week, Positive it's going to moon very very soon.

You fucking faggots surely have the iq of an ant with retarded speculations and TA meme's. If wales wanna pump, they are gonna pump. Dump, ditto. When they're busy with livin that good life, you see micro movements of ants. That's all there is to it retarded gamblers.

Agree with you op, however more volume would add another good indicator, my chips are in place but I feel it could also dip just as easily at this point

When the price begins to increase, the volume also increases because more people jump in. You do know that right? Besides, it's still at the top 2 or 3 on Bittrex in terms of volume.

I'm the user who was telling people it was going below 200 back when it was near 400, and I stand by that. The dump isn't over. ANS might be good long term, once it's proven not to be a chinc scam, but right now it's too risky for smart people. Buy in at 220 and hold as it dips to 180ish, that's a pretty safe bet.

Lets be honest, no one really knows what is gonna happen with the price. I'm just trying to use the past to predict the future, and if it works more than 50% of the time it gives me an advantage and I get out as high as I can. When it doesn't I cut it quick and get out. Worked for me for some time now. I got my position for this one if it works out. I think it will go out 3-500sats before China wakes up and brings it down again. I'm not sure if there is still an arb situation they are taking advantage off. But i think they have a lag of like 10 hours getting their money out of bitrex into Chinese exchanges which somewhat slows their ability. So you don't see it every night.

If they wanted it at 200 they would have done it already

OP, what you're identifying here is consolidation (you'll see it using bollanger bands getting tighter)

This signals rising pressure (ready for a run up or down).

It could be either, so be careful and follow yunbi price

Smart people know this thing isn't going anywhere for the next 6 months but down, down, down.

Looking at Yunbi right now, the price is actually lower, but again this could be a good think. It would allow them to buy heavily on bittrex and then sell on yunbi, this again would up the price. Just a case of if they are willing to take the risk with the deposit lag.

Ok the volume is low as fuck. Maybe people moved their money to the LTC moon? So, they are going to move it back. It has to go back up right? I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I feel like we have new support at this current price point.

I mean look at the reddit, its slowly growing everyday, and their culture is just to HODL. So thousands more are just dropping their money into the ANS pile and holding.

All I know is, the whole rebranding shit at the end of the month is going to cause it to moon because now NEO has arrived and it's officially in place. So people are just accumulating until then.

How could it just go down for 6 months?!?! The hype around this fucking shit keeps building everyday. That new money is being thrown on the pile. Support levels rising.

And I agree, $4 buyin is considered a safe. It may drop below but prolly not really. Then just hold for a year, relaxing.

So? So was etherium. It dumped hard for 6 months. What is considered real support is around $4.

i think we could see 280k before 340k

Yeah but...Vitalik doesn't fuck. This guy fucks.

The price should be increasing, the bids way outweigh the asks

But why? I saw a lot of buying activity over the last 24 hours, but it simply couldn't eat them huge sale walls. Now, if there is the same buying level, i'm pretty certain this will go up.
Like i said, not mooning, but a good movement.

Shut up, retard, and stay poor.

They both seem to have a gay childish meme fetish tho. I mean. Hello world, here is my blockchain that is going to change the world. Logo reveal: fucking ants ffs. Glad that shit will be gone tho.

I'll be buying in again at $4 bro.

This is a 2020 hold anyway, just fucking hold it men

No you won't. You'll be FOMOing in at 10.

Lol, try a later this year hold.

No, cause I would have bought in at 7 then. It's possible it will reach 14 again, but i'm buying in at around 4.

You're not getting any more 4 dollar ants you stupid little shit.

Absolutely.

Why the fuck would you baghold a shit literal jew ETH token when you can get in on Chinese ETH under 10 dollars?

Once ANS rebrands to NEO later this year you can expect $20 NEO.

And in 1 full year from now it will be worth much more.

For sure. Antime between now and 6 months.

I think 24 hours might be a bit quick, I'd say next three days.

Volume is awfully low. Don't think a lot is going to happen today.

Awfully low for ANS is still near the top on bittrex, lol.

I'm not gonna pay too much attention to that, reason being the volume was quite low before the last good upward trend.

I suppose you're right. Right as I wrote it it's going up lol.

DDDDDIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPP

I'm gonna go a little bit further here and say that if there is a big jump in price, it might start happening around 5/6pm UK time, in the past this seems to be when there is a large amount of buying activity. So in ten hours time. If by 12 it hasn't happened, it probably wont.

Its gone up a little, nothing major though