Screencap This: Digital currency is going to implode

I work for a top 20 fortune. No i wont say which.

All i can tell you is the reason why the big boys (microsoft, banks, etc) are getting behind ETH is to hype it up, and then orchestrate its dramatic collapse to destroy coins once and for all.

If you're smart, you'll be careful how much you keep in your wallet. Pretty soon ETH is going to take a dive and it will kill the industry.

It's going to be driven up high, way higher than it is now, and then it will collapse over night. We'll all pull out and recoup some of our losses, and that's it. Coins will be done.

This has happened before, and it will happen again.

You've been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--sNlaRtSnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice just bought 100k

thanks. are you from the future?

Fuck off Goldstein You have no power here we da boss noa

What about Chinese coins like Antshares? Wouldn't dumping ethereum just get money to flow into ANS once the Chinese see it as a better alternative after you guys destroy ETH?

So you are telling me a fortune 500 company is going to spend millions in resources in order to pump and dump a single crypto currency? And this is supposed to have the effect of killing the entire crypto space, even though major downtrends of entire markets happen naturally and do not kill of the market?

Yeah okay bud

All coins will fail. They are doing this to kill consumer confidence. China is only involved because we are, they will split once they see what happens to us.

No, but i have it on good authority. I've walked in on powerpoints, i've overheard the bosses talking.

This is going to be big. It's not going to be pretty. I'm not saying to get out now, but be ready for an overnight coin apocalypse.

ETH will go, and then confidence in BTC will fall. Everyone will buy in on BTC when it spirals and it will start a downward cycle. Most altcoins will die instantly.

When shit hits the fan, DONT buy in. You'll be tempted, thinking it's a glitch or it will rebound. It wont. Don't buy in.

J..John Titor?

I've said too much. I have to go.

larp harder faggot

Do your worst, faggot

Im getting kind of worried about the mental health of No-coiners
Are these our future homeless?

Bitcoin isn't even on their radar, pal. Blockchain is, mostly for super-behind-the-scenes clerical stuff like clearing, but crypto-currencies are not.

t. I also work at a major financial firm.

Hold until 1k and then drop.

Hell I might drop at 500

my time is up.

one last clue

youtube.com/watch?v=--sNlaRtSnw

song 4

Can confirm not on the radar, would have been tipped off by the bosses themselves.

Nice, a corporate cheap suit drone who knows nothing better than cocksucking and fucking people over sharing advice, it even has an opinion
Stick to your spreadsheets nigger

nah you are just a pajeet jelly he didnt buy eth when it was at 6

GOLDMAN!

You know bitcoin already imploded once like 90% and it is now stronger than ever, right? People would just be jacked to buy all these cheap coins, you could make more money just getting on the fucking train.

screencap this: OP will get a cancer diagnosis the next week. No i won't say which particular type of cancer

>ethereum dies
>and so does all of its 500 shit tokens
>coins rise from the ash

Unless they literally tank every coin no will give a rats ass about ethereums demise after the inital shock wears off