This girl has 100% western European DNA

and shes from a Buddhist Himalayan mountain tribe

why?

and her entire tribe is....Scottish?

> this girl has 100% western European DNA

No she doesn't. It's 2017, no one in western Europe even has "100%" anything DNA.

The fuck is "European DNA"? You mean haploid group? Do you even know what that you are talking about?

Why is the mix of for example a german and a irish considered to be 100%? It's two different tribes.

>he thinks haplogroup is the whole DNA sequence

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL brainlets

>Do you even know what that you are talking about?

Humans are nomadic creatures we have no set habitat location thus humans move around alot and fuck whatever humans they run into.

DNA is mapped out through haploid groups, yes.

>muh 71 genes on the Y-Chromosome and the 37 on mtDNA is my entire genomic make up

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL brainlets

I hate this style of argumentation and it always come from people who claim to be superior. Have you ever seen a dude universally recognized as smart argue like this?

British DNA in Indian peoples? the hell you say!

I duno, did movie theater do something?

>I have no counter argument so I'll attack your posting style instead

Typical from a haplofaggot M-MUH HURRITAGE IS BEING THREATENED, GET 'IM

What? That's crazy.

She doesn't.
Subclades are just as important.

Alexander the Great's army brought a lot of European influence to that part of the world.

next you'll be telling us about Mongolians with Russian features.

>European DNA
w-what?

and they were the last Europeans to ever occupy that part of the world.

user.... These:
>LOOOOOOOOOOOOL brainlets
>LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL brainlets
>Typical from a haplofaggot M-MUH HURRITAGE IS BEING THREATENED, GET 'IM
Are not arguments.

thats just flat out not true

alexander the great and his army were greek/macedonian, not scottish or lithuanian

I've seen anons with 100% European DNA you retard.

Shoo, back to /pol/

Native Americans are 100% Western European too

Russia virtually destroyed any culture Central Asia had lmao. They won in the long run.

Whos this semen demon?

well yeah, that's why the area is full of people with British and Russian DNA.

Fun fact, invasions rarely changed the entire genetic admixture of a group unless it was over a long period of time. It's why a lot of ""Turk's"" nowadays are just Greeks larping.
Face it gook. You didn't remained Asian but second most important thing to your country got wrecked.

Indo-European migrations and afterwards isolation of this tribe.

Not surprised

I am hispanic and 100% European because my great great great great grandparents were from Spain.

original proto-indo-aryan speaking peoples user
that is all you're allowed to say

I am more surprised by the Lithuanian part more than anything.

Aren't North Indians, Iranians and Pakis just original European since they all came from the Steppe region (Yamnaya/PIE theory?)?

I don't understand

>this girl has 100% western European DNA

Kalash people genetics

>A study by Rosenberg et al. (2006) employing genetic testing among the Kalash population concluded that they are a distinct (and perhaps aboriginal) population with only minor contributions from outside peoples. In one cluster analysis with (K = 7), the Kalash formed one cluster, the others being Africans, Europeans, Middle Easterners, South Asians, East Asians, Melanesians, and Native Americans. [41]

>A study by Li et al. (2008) with geneticists using more than 650,000 single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNP) samples from the Human Genome Diversity Panel, found deep rooted lineages that could be distinguished in the Kalash. The results showed them clustered within the Central/South Asian populations at (K = 7). The study also showed the Kalash to be a separated group, having no membership within European populations

there goes that theory from OP

>These observations indicate that, contrary to the claim of Ayub et al. that the ancestors of the Kalash have been isolated from the ancestors of other extant populations for over 8,000 years, there is in fact strong evidence that they have not been isolated over this time frame. Hellenthal et al.2 also inferred a similar signal of ancient admixture from a West Eurasian source into several populations from neighboring regions to the Kalash (the Balochi, Brahui, Makrani, Pathan, Sindhi), suggesting this introgression might be shared as part of a broader signal (though they note the Kalash event appeared to involve a more European-like source relative to the other groups). Whether or not this admixture event involved the armies of Alexander the Great is an unresolved question.

No they didn't. A small number of a few tens of thousands of Greek/Macedonians aren't going to heavily impact the genetics of any sizable sedentary population. This is Nazi tier eugenics bullshit.

There's more to people than colour.