Antshares

>he isnt buying antshares

you realize this is unironically going to be over $100 right? Even if it only goes up to 20, that would net huge profits

I'm daytrading as much as possible so I can buy more ANS

This shit will probably be huge

looks like its going to break down OP.

nice just bought 100k

>Even if it only goes up to 20, that would net huge profits

Standard shitcoin/pennystock shill logic #12: Pretending that gains will happen, and two, that because this amount of gain is smaller in absolute terms it's somehow more likely to happen, despite being a huge percentage increase.

Nice just bought 100k

Lol, it's the classic death triangle! Never buy right after the moon!

This is a more accurate prediction.
It's gonna be 11-12 days before the next big movement and the angle doesn't give any indication to whether it's going to be up or down.

We might see that ANS just had a coordinated pump and the "NEXT ETH" stuff was just an easy way to garner people to dump on.

Too hard to predict right now.

never create a meme triangle that touches only 2 points. You need at least three for both lines. Obviously if you use 2 points you can always create a line

Let the ant hating retards stay poor. I'm sick of dealing with them.

In this case, you can't use more than two lines on the top or the bottom without putting a line through the graph.

you are forgetting the smoking gun. see my other line? the dashed olive on the volume?

Uptrend + decreasing volume = its going to spike up soon

I wanna invest in ANS, do you think it will dip further close to .0025 or I should jump in right now? Please give me your honest opinion as im not somebody who's doubting ANS potential, just looking for best entry for myself.

Anything below 10 is a steal.

its not going to get that low

also its something you hold for 1+ years. dont be the guy that didnt buy at the most pristine opportunity

Guys what the fuck happened to the volume

No reason for it to have continued interest since nothing is happening right now involving the coin

OP, nice retard drawing

is it worth it to buy btc right now to invest in ans even though the price is at $2600? just bought a few days ago at 2400 that shit seems high as fuck

?? As long as you buy before it falls (if it falls) it doesnt matter. You need to pay more to get BTC sure but you will also be getting more ANS for your BTC.

you should buy as much bitcoin as you can afford and 2400 is low

ik but the extra $200 in price and the absurd coinbase fees makes me reluctant, I have $500 and I'm thinking of splitting it between ANS and XRP

is there way to stake ants and earn more? You guys keep yours on bittrex or in a wallet?

don't forget that bitcoin ATH is damn near 3000. And it will go up over 3000 at some point in the next month or so.