A local credit Union is hiring

>A local credit Union is hiring
>Get excited about a good chance to not be a neet

>3 years retail banking experience requires

Just lie and say you worked at Wells fargo

Lie.

Seriously. Lie and if they find out 3 years down the road and fire you, guess who has 3 years of experience?

You do. :^)

Teach how to lie properly

really the posters are secret jews trying to catch a bad goy with fake tips about lying to work in a bank

Normally I would be right there with telling you to lie but this is a job at a bank. Their background checks are going to be far more stringent than any regular McJob. In the US, I believe the FDIC makes them do fingerprinting, full criminal record checks, education checks, reference checks, 7 years past employment etc. You should still lie about your experience (it's really the only way to get your foot in the door most of the time) but apply for a different job in a different industry.

OK then let's say another field. Tell me how to make believable lies on resume and then interview to make it believable please.

Please give me as much info as possible. Im too honest and I feel like that's why im suffering in life.

why exactly, a bank?

This is one of the big reasons college is a scam. I forget how many jobs I was rejected from before I could even apply.

I want to know this too.

I suppose you could say you moved from x and worked for x.

Give employee #'s which are actually your friends with pre-paid cell phones you bought.

Idk if they manually look up the number. That'd require creating a website.

>This is one of the big reasons college is a scam. I forget how many jobs I was rejected from before I could even apply.
Tripps don't lie. Do you mean because you didn't have a college degree?

Are you forgetting that they interview you? they are going to ask about your previous experience

You would make it up on the spot. I'm talking about faking customer service experience.

Don't lie, apply anyway. Those experience requirements aren't hard and fast rules, they're guidelines meant to weed out the weak.

>Applying with no past experience ever because you walked out of every job on the spot for it being notoriously shit

Most lower level positions (let's say sub 40k a year in the US) will not bother to verify education, past employment etc. They may ask you to put down references but there's like a 5-10% that they'll actually bother to call. Just use Burner for the phone numbers (it's an app, lets you make burner phone numbers) and create a couple of fake Gmail accounts. Every reference check I've gone through has been via a standardized email form so you can just fill that shit out yourself. For the interview, just remember all they really expect is for you to be enthusiastic and have a basic understanding of the functions which were listed in the job description.

Have you tried being a minority? Diversity is an asset.

I wanted a hotel night audit job so I could sit in a desk all night. I think I'll try to do this, thanks.

wtf? Its stupid easy to fake customer service experience

what the fuck do you know about banking?

read about the wells fargo scandal
say you were just following orders and got fired
say your manager also got fired

proft

obviously he did boomer.