Stock and coin advice

I've been looking at crypto for a few weeks now, newly 18 (don't have any yet cause coinbase is a bunch if cock jugglers, my credit union won't let me buy from foreign websites so bitstamp is out, poloniex, kraken, and local Bitcoin are shit in new York where I live, so my last chance is Gemini where I've been waiting to get verified for over a week). Anyways, I was gonna buy these coins

>Short term pump and dumps
ANS, LTC, ETH

>Long Term:
BTC (depending on how the segwit transfer goes) ARK, VIA (they just implemented segwit and the price didn't do anything, maybe it is all hype) Siacoin, possibly UBQ

Can any veterans or even just people who have some sort of expirience trading tell me if this is a good set up to start with?

I don't expect to moon over the summer, or ever really. If I can make 1000k extra by the time college starts I'll be happy, and the rest is just long term investment for future spending. Only gonna start with $250, and divide it accordingly every paycheck I get, I already have $900 in bank (I work as a busser and started in late May). Also have a robinhood, and was thinking of investing in mining companies that mine lithium and materials for silicone, maybe uranium also. Thanks for the help

tl;dr
>Very new to investing in general, advice on my starter selection of investments and any other advice would help

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GRRyWn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

baby need milkies

>EsYPsy

Easy Peasy

Bump

good god, sauce on the picture please?

If you provide advice I'll provide sauce

ans is a meme, ltc should have nice volatility this month then tank when money moves back into btc. who the fucks know what eth will do really, if all goes well with btc the good vibes should wash over to eth and wipe away the bad taste in everyone's mouths from the icos. FYI, nothing that directly tries to compete with BTC or ETH will succeed. Look for altcoins that provide services these two cannot, or coins that are built on top of them. Now give me the sauce

In my experience, it has been a bad idea to go to sleep without first converting to fiat.

I've woken up too many times to my coin being worth less.

Looks at volume to see if a coin will pump enough to make your target profit.

Mummy!

Coins advice - get an exodus wallet, 2fa , dollarcost average your stack in, start with btc maybe eth and kyc, only allow yourself 1 purchase every week for the first month, and only make that 50pc of initial investment.

Don't leave too much on exchanges

so transfer to ltc for a month the jump back to btc when it crashes?

My opinion is Litecoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin. Will all be a higher price than they are today by September. Keep in mind with many coins you need to first purchase either Bitcoin or Ethereum so they will always have that going for them. Everything else is much more speculative and you should really do your own homework, there's literally millions of dollars being generated into what are literally just ideas for a future company.

BASED

I said "volatility" not "overall price increase." But think along those general lines will be my approach, yes.

>I'm 18
>I don't expect to moon over the summer, or ever really. If I can make 1000k extra by the time college starts
>>If I can make 1000k extra by the time college starts
>Only gonna start with $250, and divide it accordingly every paycheck I get, I already have $900 in bank
Uh…
So wait a second. You are 18, you want to "invest" $250 and you hope to turn this into 1000k? k as in thousand? So 1 Million $? From initial 250, and within 2 years or something?
Yeah, crypto is crazy, and this could be possible, but if you go in it, expecting this crazy gains, you are in for a world of hurt.
And you say you only have fucking $900 in the bank?
You probably don'T know the saying:
>Only invest what you can afford to loose
but you really should think about this. In crypto (and highly speculative stocks) your money can easily go "poof" and be gone, so mentally (and physically) prepare for this to happen.

>Also have a robinhood, and was thinking of investing in mining companies that mine lithium and materials for silicone, maybe uranium also.
Also very speculative.
Again, only go in wiht what you can easily afford to loose.

Not trying to totally discourage you, and to be happy with 0.25% interest on your savings account, but you really gotta get a reality based mindset, kid.

>coinbase is a bunch if cock jugglers

fucking great

Marie Claude-Bourboinaais or whatever the fuck it is

better

>I've been looking at crypto for a few weeks now, newly 18 (don't have any yet cause coinbase is a bunch if cock jugglers, my credit union won't let me buy from foreign websites so bitstamp is out, poloniex, kraken, and local Bitcoin are shit in new York where I live, so my last chance is Gemini where I've been waiting to get verified for over a week). Anyways, I was gonna buy these coins

Heres how to do it, I have to explain this every few weeks for the newbies.

Have the webpage open, ready to order with your credit card. Call the 1-800 number on the back of the card. Tell the bank you are going to make a transaction and want to verify you are making the transaction. Be prepared to tell them the usual info, account number, social, secret password. Make the transaction on the website with them on the phone. Ask them to whitelist the account so they dont put automatic fraud detection blocking on it.

Now you've once again made the bank your customer and not the other way around.

You're welcome.

>Marie Claude-Bourboinaais
She is so hot :D Thank you!

Literally this

>milk

Not in those plastic juggs...

Sorry didn't mean 1000k just meant 1k, It was like 3 am and I just got off of work I was very tired.

I did that with bitstamp, they said because it was UK based I couldn't buy, I asked "could you make an exception" and they refused. It sucks cause I really like my credit union, no bullshit fees and just good service, but when an institution doesn't let me spend my money the way I want it bothers me

You've all been great. Still accepting any advice other anons wanna give. Don't have any coin to tip so take this for your personal spank bank

Princess Diana, there'll never be another like you. R.I.P.

If you want to join a new community that despises shitposters / fudders and instead favors reasonable arguments, join our discord here: discord.gg/GRRyWn

Add NXT to long term. It's lowkey the best blockchain out there and when Ignis (a new child chain on the main block chain Ardor) comes out you get 0.5 Ignis for each NXT you hold. Excellent fundamentals and a great team of devs as well.

Download the NXT wallet and see for yourself how advanced it is.