Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bai_Qi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He did it before it was cool.

93% success rate

Alexander anyone?

>we don't have any primary sources of Cyrus's genius on the battlefield
feels bad man

I can't see this sculpture now without thinking of that fat retarded seminigger cuck jewtuber fagbabby. It's like when an advert uses a piece of classical music, it should be illegal to associate your identity so closely to that of an historical figure.

Are middle easterners the best generals?

Well, don't know about that but I don't think anyone can argue against Khalid.

>People still think Ali's portrait is Muhammad

If you know about him and still think Rommel was a great general, get the fuck off this board.

Здpaвcтвyйтe

>Implying that your base less statement counts for anything

Hannibal wasn't middle eastern, seriously.

Please note: North

AFRICA.

He was probably of middle eastern descent.

Most likely. Although doesn't Livy say that Hannibal's mother was Iberian?

Kind if underrated general, the only thing Albania has to be proud of. Fought against the Ottomans and Venetians by himself and won.

Personally I have never heard of him, doesn't mena he is underrated just most people don't know about albanian history

Khalid ibn al-Walid, the guy who effortlessly routed up every power in the region, including the otherwise undefeated Muhammed. Conqered Persia, Syria and the Caucasus.

Eventually became so powerful that the caliph feared he was surpassing Allah and was stripped of his rank, whereupon he re-enlisted in the army as a footsoldier yet still lived to die peacefully in retirement some time later.

up there with other meme balkan general like vlad the impaler

in the end they all lost against the ottomans

I mean they're notable people but it's hard to refer to those who made no expansion and then were conquered great generals.

He was a Phoenician, so he was Middle Eastern.

he was born like 400 years after the fall of Phoenicia.

and he was Carthaginian not Phoenician. Genetically he was probably a Cannanite.

Carthage became independent long before he was born

Was Obama kenyan or american, was hitler Austrian or German.

>started from scrap, as a common thief
>became a general that fought back HRE's crusades
>never defeated
>doesn't use pussy sword but badass mace
>has badass eyepatch

Take it with a spoonful of salt but here's a great guy

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bai_Qi

Yup. Muhammad only.lost twice. Once to Khalid and once he just left because he made peace with the enemy. So basically he just lost once.

Also, Caliph Umar dismissed him because the armies list morale without Khalid leading them and he didn't retire, he was fired for giving a Persian poet 80,000 Dirhams for praising him. So Umar said that either he had been corrupt or Extravagant. He didn't steal the money from the state but he was still removed from the army for extravagance after which he said farewell to his special Reserve Cavalry and spent a peaceful life on a small farm with his wife.