I'm finally a crypto millionaire. I'm thinking of branching off into human trafficking, any tips?

I'm finally a crypto millionaire. I'm thinking of branching off into human trafficking, any tips?

Finally accumulated 1 mil DGB, wale?

400 BTC actually, any tips?

Lol - don't be so direct with your "customers." You are just helping them find a better life by temporarily transporting them to a new country, right?

You're not taking their passports, you're safely holding them, correct?

your gif remind me of this

this probably happens a lot

Get on touch with niggerfaggot Soros and use an NGO as a front for human trafficking, those get away with illegal shit all the time
After a year of doing so take a break and kill yourself for the nationwrecking faggot that you've become, perhaps even allow the subhumans you'd be trafficking to do you in subhuman style

...don't get caught?

high high sell low

If I were you I'd post about your progress on a corner of the internet monitored by the feds.
I mean, just lay it all out there, your plans, any problems you run into. Maybe even your associates' names and address.

Kidnap a 10 year old, preferably a white blue eyed affluent girl and sell it to the black market for 50btc.

good ass thread to be honest with you

eros, a coin associated with a decentralized prostitution service

bizarro canada

How do I become a black market vigilante and torture/kill the people who do this shit?

lmao wtf op

Thats a great idea OP. the human trafficking industry would be perfect for a blockchain overhaul. You could make a coin called HumanTraffickingCoin, where each coin represents ownership of an actual victim. Then the coins can be traded so can build your own human trafficking portfolio.

But how do you mine such a coin in a way that ensures the number of coins is the same as number of victims?
Proof-of-DNA?

You cashed out just before the mooning is happening?!

>girl fucks dog
>I can't get laid

Seems about right.

Prove it

>1mil dgb

is that even a big ammount anymore?

Thanks feminism.

vote democrat

Idk about DGB, but I would consider nothing short of a whale for xvg to be 100 mil given the supply of coins.

You're probably a guppy still