Why is western culture said to be "Judeo-Christian" when it was built basically by the Christian part...

Why is western culture said to be "Judeo-Christian" when it was built basically by the Christian part? Is it as a show of friendship to Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Christian
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

to accept the old testimate as legitimate we also accept that we are gods chosen people

Jews have significantly contributed to the culture of European civilization, perhaps disproportionately to the locals themselves at least in the past few hundred years.

because Jews are the kind of parasite that takes credit for other people's achievements

Why are Eastern countries so godless and authoritarian?

only real answer thus far

Only the most retarded cuckservatives use this term.

Not even Jews use it, because they hate Christians more than they hate anything else in the whole world.

because many of the ideas, mythos and fears of western culture originate from Christianity, which started as a reformed form of Judaism.

Because Christianity came from Judaism

Who, other than Americans, use the term "Judeo-Christian"? Never heard it referring to western culture or anything other than the USA.

I know a lot of politicians use it everytime in the place of just Christian in France.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Christian

>mfw I see the reformation I started turned into a TBN shill for the Jewish money

Literally post one quote.

it's a modern (as in post ww2) american political meme...

It's odd.

Judaism is closer to Islam than either is to Christianity.

I guess it's because America always said it had Christian values, and as Jewish people became white, this was expanded slightly. Maybe in fifty years they'll say 'Abrahamic values' when Muslims are white.

Christ wasn't really a jew but he was jewish

We use it in Brazil too, bro

How is pic related?

>second post and a jew is already ego tripping.
Jesus fuck whats wrong with you yids why the hell is humility an alien concept to you

Because replacing the 2nd half of a word with the letter o and putting another word at the end became the first trick in the pseudointellectual book. See, there's one already.

>Jews have significantly contributed to the culture of European civilization
Not they haven't.

American conservatives to justify more military aid to Israel and feed red meat to evangelicals.

"Judeo-Christian" is just a meme invented by """"Christian""" Zionist which is popular among liberals and cuckservatives for political reasons. Theological speaking, Christianity has far more in common with Gnosticism, Islam or a myriad of other sects than it has with Judaism yet I never hear "Christian-Gnostic" or "Islamic-Christian" thrown about.

I'm going to /thread myself as nothing more needs be said.

Only retarded fat ameriburgers use such phrases as (((judeo)))-Christian civilization.

Jews are blood-sucking parasites. You don't say that a dog with fleas is a flea-dog, or a man with parasitic Protozoa is a protozoan-man. The same way, you can't say that western civilization is judeo-Christian.

Pretty obvious OP shut up

It's a way for right wing traditionalists to disavow themselves of antisemitism so they don't get called Nazis with the added bonus of making their values seem even older and even MORE traditional.

No self-aware traditionalist would ever use the term "Judeo-Christian." The term is used exclusively by neoconservatives or liberals.