How come the value of BTC keeps going up?

How come the value of BTC keeps going up?

Because it's the #1 coin. Every other coin is a scam.

The whales already told us they are consolidating into BTC now. The FUD around August 1st is mostly BS, and they are preparing for the massive second mooning of the master crypto, the one coin to rule them all, Bitcoin.

Because this is a very successful ponzi scheme.

>muh ponzi meme

pic is you

As long as more people get into purchasing BTC the price is going to keep going up since there's close to a limited amount of coins out there (mining is so slow these days it's pretty much negligible in terms of thinking of the whole of BTC)

More normies are flooding into crypto every day, look at the amount of "how do I crypto" threads we have been getting for the last 3 months.
Supply is largely unchanged while demand is increasing.

Is there even FUD around august 1st? I thought it was mostly just newcoiners asking about it. It's as simple with this - will those with the most at stake ruin themselves over it?

Coinbase has an app, is why.

>not realizing there is literally no difference in tangible value between fiat currency and cryptocurrency

>literally no difference
How do you figure? All good cryptos have a mining scheduled planned decades in advance and they can't create more out of thin air whenever they want.

You no-coiners sure consume a lot of salt

>doesn't know about supply and demand driving up values

I know it's summer vacation and all, but please read a book.

I was pointing out that crypto is better than fiat because the supply is set in stone unlike fiat which can be created out of nothing whenever the fed decides to.

So does this mean I should dump my altcoins and go all in on BTC if I plan to hold long term (>1 year)?

y-yes, at least before Aug the 1st

Btc is the #1 hodl coin. Altcoins are for poorfags trying to ride pump and dumps with their lunch money like they're on the grand exchange in a merch clan

I think I'll do just that. Altcoins are fun and all, but I've been getting sick of watching charts in my spare time for optimal profit margins. Gonna take what I've got, convert some fun money into fiat for animu figs and shit, and hodl BTC for a few years. It either continues to grow or completely dies, and the former is more likely. The supply is only getting smaller, after all.

are you people saying this cause its back up 2
2.5 after dropping from 2.7 just cause ur little alt coins haven't caught up .

u fools need to learn 2 cool the fuck out its downright pathetic.

it's a jewish ponzi scheme ; ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

convinced 2 friends of mine too soon putin 8k usd - these are the only people i know by then, who bought btc

sry for bad english, germanfag here

When you want to get into cryptos you have to get btc first
When you want to get out of cryptos you have to convert it to gtc first

lrn2read sperglord

Has it hit the roof yet?
How far do you guys think it'll go?

~12k but we will visit 1.5k between now and then.

>no-coins

Bitcoin stays the same.

US Dollars are just going down in value.

Okay, but how far will it rise -this- time before dropping below 2450 again?

I was hoping to buy in some more below 2k, but I am skeptical

$10? $10,000? No one knows, the only safe bet is that there will be another ATH next year and yet another the year after.
Don't short BTC because it's too volatile to predict and you are risking everything for a fraction of what you can make trading shitcoins.

The only thing that gives crypto value is darknet drug markets. If it werent for that bitcoin would have died years ago. No one gives a shit about using it as a means of exhcange. It's been around 10 years now and i still can't go to McDonalds and buy a big mac with btc. It's only other use is money laundering.

Money laundering, speculation/gambling and drug markets are THE only thing giving it value.

well no shit, since mainstrem did not adopt the technology yet, we have to prove its viability first

Only a retard would want to spend an appreciating asset on something as stupid as fast food. That's what worthless fiat is for.

What if you dump your entire paycheck in to bitcoin then use bitcoin to buy your burgers?

That way it costs you .001 coin to buy a burger now and 50 years from now, it still costs you .001 coin for that burger.

do you even jihan bro

Everywhere that has deemed crypto fully legal offers credit cards that automatically take BTC from a wallet and covert at the current rate to fiat for purchases meaning the person you are paying doesn't even know you are paying with crypto.
Also