Why is Germany trying to destroy Europe for the third time, and how do we stop them?

Why is Germany trying to destroy Europe for the third time, and how do we stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

webtv.camera.it/evento/11497
finance.yahoo.com/quote/DAX?ltr=1
blogs.faz.net/deus/2016/01/06/sexuelle-gewalt-in-koeln-mit-dem-oktoberfest-kleinreden-3075/
abendblatt.de/wirtschaft/article107934854/Euro-hat-seit-seiner-Einfuehrung-22-Prozent-an-Kaufkraft-verloren.html
economist.com/node/209559
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We will own europe user

>We will own europe user
because that worked out very well for you the last two times, right?

Firstly because most germans dont wanna see it, its like telling a kid there is a lolly made out of shit, it would be more important to eat it because its a lolly than the obvious reason to not eating it because its made of shit.
Secondly it seems they again need a strong leader from the eternally glorious austrian empire
Thirdly you get called nazi for everything if you say just something like "we may have to talk about the increased violent potential from muslim immigrants" in public you're called nazi and because of the collective intensified guilt the germans (as well as austrians) have they fear this more than their relatives getting murdered and raped
I hope this clarifys this and btw goatfuckers are fucking scum

Op is a fuckin limp-wristed Britcunt for sure.
Stay salty and enjoy your burning country.
3 EC
4 WC

SUCK ON IT

At least you got Brexit, right?

L O L

kek

>we gud bois, we dindu nuffing
>u jealous we gut muh dick

so germans are niggers after all. I am italian, not a brit.

Keep racing to the bottom like chink merchants.
Globalism is good for you, goyim.

German here. Life is good :^)

I have started liking Trump ever since he told Merkel to fuck off.

Thefuck am I looking at? do you have a picture where you can read the text?
Source? What conference is that from?

didn't take long for the AfD to show up…
Yes, we do have issues, but you fuckers don't help at all. Thanks to you, no one touches these topics.

Immigrants are taking a lot of shit, low-paid jobs, so us fatcat Germans can relax a little more.
I don't see any problem with this :)

>Source? What conference is that from?
webtv.camera.it/evento/11497

Not even close bro, im not even german but why would you think this way? more moderate right than the AFD you wont get in the next few years or why would you think the AFD makes the situation worse?
You have an NPD right? Why arent they the problem, why the AFD?

germany is a nation of cucks
state robs around 2/3s of your money to give it to shitskins

niggers and mudslimes everywhere
small elite is getting filthy rich while middle class is dying out... standard of living and spending power has been stagnant or declining for decades

but germans are fine with all of this
bring up these points and they will get a pained look on their face, bow their heads and mumble "yeah but its not like we can do anything about it"

>but why would you think this way?
Because of
> in public you're called nazi and because of the collective intensified guilt the germans
you correctly identified.
If the Nazis are on a topic, no one else will touch it, lest anyone deems them nazis too. And yes, this is a stupid thing to do, but that's how it is. And it sucks, because among all their mongoloid
>muh muzlims! >muh poor white wimenz getting raped everywhere >they are taking our jawbs >they are all lazy fucks who won't work
shouting, they do also adress some real issues we are indeed having with "our" immigrants, but thanks to the above, everyone will ignore them completely.
Just take me, for example:
I actually do agree with some of the issues they raise, but I certainly will never vote for them, because of all the retardation they pack on it. Voting for the AfD would be like marrying a heroine addicted hooker, just because she has some nice tits below her Meth-face.

>You have an NPD right? Why arent they the problem, why the AFD?
Because they are a (bad) joke that only plays a role in our "flyover" regions in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and Brandenburg, where no one lives anyways.

It always saddens me to see brainwashed fellow Europeans blame all the problems of immigration and globalisation on the right-wing parties because "they are too extreme and make it so you cannot talk about it!!". Happens all the time here in the Netherlands. REALLY sad. come on guys

btw this stupid meme that "LOL germany owns europe now" must die
germany is biggest net contributor to the EU budget by far

yet the country is underrepresented in the EU parliament, EU commission and ECB - the entitites who really call all the shots

its nothing but a hollow slave nation run by jews and gobalists
zionistic caliphate of germany

Ur describing America

cuck detected
just kys your limp wristed faggot

afd is literally the only party who wants to stop immigration, limit the bankers influence and improve the situation for the average german

but cucks will never vote for them because "oh no I dont wanna be associated with ebil nazees"

>state robs around 2/3s of your money to give it to shitskins
Nah, its only 1/2 and most of it goes into stuff like social security, governement and infrastructure (though we really need to fucking increase our infrastructure spending and get politicians out of the groundwork (fucking BER and S21…)) that actually also benefits us Aryans.

>niggers and mudslimes everywhere
Yeah, no.
The first are indeed increasing, and the second are very common and there are indeed issues, but most of the country (both, countryside and cities) are very white, very safe and very liveable.

But yes, we have to take care to keep it that way, but thanks to right wing idiots like you, no one wants to touch it.

>lol only half my money gets taken by the state

nah you faggot, with indirect taxes its more like two thirds

>haha we really dont have that many shitskins

theyre fucking everyhwere. you see shitskins in every small village now. bigger cities have mosques

>noone wants to touch it because of right wing idiots

youre a little bitch and thats why noone wants to touch these problems. theres no way to stay a centrist faggots and clean up this mess. kys you race traitor

>germany is biggest net contributor to the EU budget by far
they contribute not even the 0.01% of what they earn by having the euro

>yet the country is underrepresented in the EU parliament, EU commission and ECB - the entitites who really call all the shots
bullshit. Everytime there is a problem on a european level German politicians literally go and talk about it instead of the european politicians. Merkel literally gave a speech after meeting Trump about what Europe will do as if she was the Kanzler of every european country.

>its nothing but a hollow slave nation run by jews and gobalists
even if they do what jews tell them, they are jews to everyone else in Europe

Germans need to get over their right-wing phobia. The very phrase "right-wing" is a taboo in your shithole of a country.

>raped little girls are acceptable as long as i make profit
Disgusting... but also stupid even as a sociopathic nutjob, because the economy relies on people actually working. Replacing the native population with 80 IQ foreigners result in your country turning into the same thing they came from. Unless you're the 1% and plan to emigrate, you'll get fucked as well.

Well, the root cause of the problem is certainly not all the wannabe Trumps, but they are blocking all the possible solutions, just like the green-left does. I hate either one.

>afd is literally the only party who wants to stop immigration,
OK
>limit the bankers influence
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Just like Trump totally limited the influence of Wall St, by hiring Wall St billionaires, right?
Yeah, no.
They'll buttrape "the common man" the worst.
And even assuming you are right: Why would I limit the banks influences? I like banks. They make me money.
>and improve the situation for the average german
See above.

Over half of all immigrants are on welfare, don't kid yourself. You're the one paying all the taxes for this shit

>very white, very safe, very liveable

Driving without a seatbelt is just fine until the one day you get in a car accident.
Hiroshima was a nice place to live until 1944.
Western marriage laws are not a problem until your wife decides she wants a divorce.

"If it hasn't happened to me before, it will never happen" in spite of statistical trends is the most retarded way of thinking, and people who think that way should be gassed.

its like you cucks enjoy watching your country getting destroyed
afd is the only party that wants out of the Euro

and the euro has killed your spending power and decreased your standard of living

inb4 "b-b-but muh exports"
yeah big corporations are getting rich.. but you dont see anything from that

and most of the export boom is financed on credit anyway. google target2 credits, germany has almost a trillion euro in claims to bankrupt shitholes like italy, spain and greece

you faggots are exactly whats wrong with this country. you are all race traitors and should be strung up on lampposts along with the elites.

>hahaha my country and my childrends future are being destroyed before my eyes but at least im not a right wing idiot like you hahahha

we just need to wait for the next ww III, only instead of being a real world war it'll just be the genocide of all the shitskins and a nice fireworks display at every mosque in the west. i cant wait.

>yeah big corporations are getting rich.. but you dont see anything from that
?

DAX gained 30% this year alone.
Anyone can buy stocks.

>this is what germans actually believe
your economy isn't doing as good as your countrymen like to say, but that's because of your suicidal economic policies. You are actually a parasite sucking everyone dry, which is why you have not collapsed yet.

Forgot pic
finance.yahoo.com/quote/DAX?ltr=1

>top industry has 30% growth in a year
>your economy isn't doing as good
What did he mean by this?

>germany has almost a trillion euro in claims to bankrupt shitholes like italy, spain and greece
so you are a creditor and we are debtors, and you are fucking complaining? You are complaining when you are using this to buy up all our industries, and there's no fiscal policies we can make to ease our ability to pay that debt? You are complaining when the only reason you gathered that credit is because of the euro in the first place? Holy shit kys

See, that's just what I am saying.

We do have issues, but you can't fucking talk about them, because whenever you do, someone like you will show up with some unveryfiable doomsday scenario.
you just do the same as the SJWs
>blogs.faz.net/deus/2016/01/06/sexuelle-gewalt-in-koeln-mit-dem-oktoberfest-kleinreden-3075/

>yeah big corporations are getting rich.. but you dont see anything from that
Speak for yourself.
I do see plenty of that in the form of dividends and "gainz".

And this cuck mentality is exactly why Germans are being led to the slaughterhouse without any form of resistance whatsoever.

>spending power decrasing
>standard of living decreasing
>inflation devaluing your money
>"hahaha Ill just buy stocks then hahaha"

the eternal cuck

>the average moron doesn't know that when you hear a number like that out of context from the msm they are lying to you
your economy rests on very shaky grounds. If the euro was dismantles tomorrow, you would literally have a new Weimar.

>without any form of resistance whatsoever.
So please do tell me, how should I "resist" then?

Become a martyr and blow up a mosque?
Stop supporting the state by not paying taxes anymore and letting the whole thing escalate until I become a martyr and end up in prison?

Not sure where you get the spending power figure from. I can buy a comfortable life with an average STEM salary of 55000€
All it took was getting a degree

How about some activism and standing up to the green/left bullies and false "conservative" cucks?

>dax growth means industry is growing

lol you cant be that retarded
look up international accounting standards
look up how dax companies are now legally cooking the books by not writing off good will anymore

>muh sick gainz

Im complaining because these shitholes can never pay back their denbts
and theyll just rape the german tax payer to foot the bill

also germans were never asked about the euro or any of these policies. you need to stop blaming germans and look at the real perpetrators, the EU elites

sick and tired of seeing germany being blamed for your shitholes countries problems. its the EURO thats killing your nations (and your own laziness and corruption)

But I vote green and left :-)

Oh, so you mean classic protests and such, which are done in every city from all kinds of political flavours all the time? We have plenty of those.
But we don't have any that have reasonable demands or ideas, except for Pulse of Europe

your purchasing power was cut in half by the euro you idiot
you idiots will really only start waking up once youre in the gutter again and germany hits weimar republic levels of poverty

Democracy :)

The Euro barely changed anything at all.
In fact, the falling trend has slowed tremendously since the 1950s.

This thread reeks of angry poorfag gibsmedats.

LOL where are those protests?
when that haji mowed down dozens of people on the berliner christmas market, people went out and protested RACISM afterwards

this nation is fucking done for unless they get their shit together fast.

A country of autistic Turk-preppers will always be destined to fail.

euro has lost 22 % of its purchasing power. and that was back in 2011... BEFORE they started printing billions and buying worthless bonds

abendblatt.de/wirtschaft/article107934854/Euro-hat-seit-seiner-Einfuehrung-22-Prozent-an-Kaufkraft-verloren.html

>e-e-everything is just fine user

yeah sure keep telling yourself that you cuck

>lol youre angry

yes im fucking angry you cuck. because unlike you I care about my homecountry and see where this is going.

Democracy was a mistake

/poorfag general/

all the great Germans died in the 40s

no one was left besides the jews and the weak. saddest tale in history

this

>spot problem
>"guys i think maybe we have a problem"
>NO YOU ARE THE PROBLEM FOR TALKING ABOUT THE PROBLEM
>OMG SEE NOW WE HAVE A PROBLEM FUCK YOU FOR BEING THE PROBLEM

kys

its a fucking tragedy
my great-grandfather was a decorated veteran in both WWs btw.

Im a proud descendant of communist killing NatSocs
and I hate the hollow shell that this former great nation has become.

Germany just went increasingly towards the libtard side after WW2 because they were afraid of going the other way, fucvking up, and getting their ass handed to them again by the US.

Didn't stop its need to dominate and conquer though. The EU is the result of Germany's libtard attempt at conquering Europe. There's a reason why Norway said fuck that to joining the EU.

>Im complaining because these shitholes can never pay back their denbts
and theyll just rape the german tax payer to foot the bill
AHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this kind of shit is why nobody likes you faggots. Literlly raping anyone and living on their backs like parasite and you have the audacity to all others shitholes

>also germans were never asked about the euro or any of these policies. you need to stop blaming germans and look at the real perpetrators, the EU elites
The EU elites are the germans, it is german politicians that dictate european policies. Germans fucked everyone over and the Euro is literally the only thing that is stopping you from becoming a 3rd world shithole. Cherish it instead of hating it.

>sick and tired of seeing germany being blamed for your shitholes countries problems. its the EURO thats killing your nations (and your own laziness and corruption)
The problem is, IT IS THE FUCKING EURO. Educate yourself and stop falling for retarded propaganda. Before the euro Germany was "the sick man of Europe" for a reason, you moron

t. american education system

We're all ZOG slaves m8. The ultimate goal of every western nation SHOULD be identical at this point in time.

the ECB started printing to help german industries, because after you sucked south europe dry you needed a devaluation to compete outside Europe, since your mercantilist policies were already losing steam after destroying the purchasing power of everyone in Europe and needed an extra-european valve to vent out

Not American.

I will copy-paste since Veeky Forums thinks the link is spam:

Seventy-one years ago, the Axis powers lost WWII, leaving the US with the demanding task of managing its victory and defining a new global architecture. The US did this by setting up ambitious institutions, such as the Bretton Woods system and NATO, and by supporting the European integration project. Institutions have much inertia, which while favoring stability, may prevent vital change in response to evolving situations. This explains both the success of many political projects, and their ultimate fall. The same applies to European integration.

NATO and European integration shared the strategic goal of creating a cohesive alliance that could withstand what was at the time perceived as a credible threat: the Soviet Union. They were successful. NATO (not the EU) secured almost six decades of peace in Europe, while economic integration was a key to prosperity in the former world leader, Europe.

>he EU elites are the germans, it is german politicians that dictate european policies.

no. Its the EU parliament, EU commission and ECB that dictate those policies

>Before the euro Germany was "the sick man of Europe" for a reason, you moron

are you fucking retarded?
germany got bombed into the stone age and still bounced back to become the richest nation in europe. that was DESPITE our politicians and the EU robbing this country blind.

you lazy shitskins need to stop blaming other people for your problems. the EURO is killling your nations but germans never wanted the euro and never had a choice.

if you think the average german on the street has any say in your countries being plundered then youre even dumber than you seem.

also

>be shitskin
>collect billions in eu handouts, bailouts and gibs
>call otheres parasites

Then something happened. The Soviet system collapsed, which among many other things, brought back to the fore what had for centuries been the root cause of much suffering: the difficult relationship between France and Germany. Berlin-wall panic suggested the nonsensical and impossible goal of European political union. The worst possible way was chosen to pursue it, namely by forcing it through establishment of a European monetary union. No democratic or even meaningful political process can take place in an area which does not share a language or national identity. Yet, despite advice to the contrary from prominent US economists (ranging from Feldstein to Krugman), a hasty marriage of convenience between France and Germany, with the single currency as wedding ring, was seen as necessary in Europe in order to avoid intra-European conflict. Much has been written about whether building a political house starting from a monetary roof was actually a mistake. Like any economic choice, the euro affected the distribution of income, creating losers and winners. The latter of course cannot bring themselves to consider it a mistake. While opinions on this point may differ, everybody agrees that as of today the euro is failing.

>germans never wanted the euro
I did

The reason for its failure is the same that put the Bretton Woods system out of its misery: both institutions fostered external imbalances, though for different reasons. The original sin of the Bretton Woods system was to adopt the currency of a state as the world currency. The euro’s original sin was to adopt the currency of no state as a regional currency. Their common flaw is fixed exchange rates, that prevent balance-of-payments adjustment. If, for whatever reason, this mechanism is hindered, it must be replaced by something else. The relatively long life of the Bretton Woods system was secured by financial market regulation and by the vision of its leader, the US. These two things are missing in the Eurozone, where unfettered capital movement is fostered in the absence of any regional supervising institution, and where the regional leader, Germany, is patently obsessed by the very short-sighted aim of increasing its external surplus as much as possible.

>no. Its the EU parliament, EU commission and ECB that dictate those policies
And all three of those institutions are controlled by Germany. As I said, because politicians from countries like France, Finland and the Netherlands are delusional and think they are on the same side as Germany, germans are able to dictate the policies that are good for them.
>are you fucking retarded?
>germany got bombed into the stone age and still bounced back to become the richest nation in europe. that was DESPITE our politicians and the EU robbing this country blind.
see? this is why the Euro can't be saved. People like you have been brainwashed by your politicians, and nothing will ever make you change your mind. Yes, until the Euro got enacted you were the sick man of europe. Your internal policies were suicidal, and in fact only made sense if you plan to "beggar thy neighbour" (google it):
economist.com/node/209559

This Wille zur Macht is now backfiring. Keynes’s proposal at the Bretton Woods conference gives us good insights into what is happening. Keynes proposed to settle international trade in a supranational currency, the Bancor, issued by a world bank, which would charge an interest rate on negative and positive Bancor balances. The rationale for this apparently unfair symmetry (why force a creditor to pay interest, rather than earning it?) is that international debtors and creditors both benefit from international finance: thanks to international lending, the former can buy goods they otherwise could not afford, while the latter are able to sell goods that would otherwise remain in stock. By proposing such perishable money, a currency that by design could not be a store of value, Keynes aimed to discourage mercantilism, i.e. the temptation to hoard international assets rather than reinvesting them in the world economy, thus mitigating the potentially destabilizing properties of fixed exchange rates. The euro obtained the opposite result. Its rigidity fostered mercantilism both by helping redirect trade to the benefit of core countries, whose currency is undervalued in real terms, and by preserving the value of their net foreign assets.

but the supposed winner of the euro game, Germany, is now at a dead end. If it wants to keep the Eurozone alive, Germany must accept the very loose monetary policies run by the ECB. Ironically, Keynes’s negative rates are coming back in disguise, putting strain on the Eurozone banking and pension systems, especially in Germany. On the other hand, a tighter monetary policy would give relief to the creditors, but for the very same reason would lead the debtor countries to immediate collapse by making it difficult to service the debt. Any illusion that fiscal expansion could solve this conundrum must reckon with the fact that the countries needing fiscal stimulus, i.e. the Eurozone peripheral countries, are the very same countries where an increase in income would bring about external deficits, again fostering the imbalances that caused the crisis.

Germany romped to victory by manipulating the forex market (as the US Treasury recently recognised), but must now choose between losing everything at once (through the collapse of its debtors) or little by little (through zero or negative interest rates). In the long run, irrational economic choices have no winners: bad economics cannot be good politics. What should have united Europe is now dividing it. The United Kingdom is going, and continental Europe must now choose between increasing confrontation or surrender to German hegemony. The US, like any global player, must reckon with the evidence that the euro has unnecessarily revived the German question, which it was meant to prevent.

If the US decides that it is in its best interest to deal with a politically divided, economically failing, socially unstable Europe, then supporting the euro is the best option. After all, the divide et impera (divide and rule) principle secured a former Empire some five centuries of existence. If instead the US feels that a politically and economically healthy Europe could be a key partner on the global stage, then it should promote a controlled end to the euro. Undoing the euro will be costly, though less costly than its alternative, which is protracted stagnation of the European and hence the world economy, and the growing risk of a major financial collapse. Secular stagnation and zero interest rates are not a result of some remote astrological circumstance: they are mostly the effect on the global economy of using wrong European rules to manage huge imbalances accumulated due to flawed European institutions. Although Europe is declining, it is still too big to fail without causing great trouble in the global economy.

No matter how much political capital is invested in it, the euro will fall, as top US economists predicted. The most likely cause will be a collapse of the Italian banking system, which will take the German one with it. It is in the interest of any political power, certainly of the declining European leaders, and probably also of the US, to manage this event rather than passively await it.

...and? The point I was making was that Germany runs the EU. It always has. Anyone who joins the EU is pretty much at the mercy of Germany. This is political conquest in the 21st century. Don't need to go to war any longer.

>And all three of those institutions are controlled by Germany. As I said, because politicians from countries like France, Finland and the Netherlands are delusional and think they are on the same side as Germany, germans are able to dictate the policies that are good for them.

thats simply not true
just look at who runs these institutions ffs

>this is why the Euro can't be saved.

so do you want to save the euro or do you want your country back? you cant have it both.

look I want the eurozone to break apart and the euro to go away. nations should go back to their own currencies. I dont want your mongrel nations being raped by the euro.

but at the same time Im not gonna listen to some lazy southern european telling me that germany is the real problem. your countries had shitloads of problems even before the euro and you would never make it to a top position economically.

the situation we have right now is that the euro is way too weak for germany. so my spending power gets cut while big corporations make a fortune (which doesnt benefit me).

but its too strong for shittier nations like italy, spain and greece. so their nations get wrecked too. in the end noone profits except the globalist elites who got us into this mess.

you need to stop pointing fingers at germany were just ZOG slaves like everybody else. instead look at the real criminals who keep this scheme going.

>LOL where are those protests?

If you life in germany, you see protests every week in major cities like Berlin, Frankfurt, Cologne, Leipzig, Dresden... which you would know about, if you actually would >be< in Germany.

Why are there always german tinfoilers and non german alt-rights stating this stuff?
Might there be a connection?
What does the illuminati have to do with this?
Please, somebody calles Ayman Abdallah to elaborate all of this.

As an actual german, I love these retarded fuckfests. It shows me how the most idiotic fuckers get their praise for stating tinfoil stuff, while the real germans get stuff done. Hey Rüdiger Klasen - are you here, sock-puppet?

I life in the greatest country on fucking earth, while you complain it beeing shit without living here, just to justify your country beeing somehow "greater" than others.

The amount of SJWs is low.
The amount of refugees now(!) is low.
The amount of unemployment is low.
We are working on problems, not invent new problems like the americucks.

If there is one thing the germans learned after WWII and the division of germany: it is common sense.
Please keep going. This cringefest is better than any comedy show I can watch.

>If there is one thing the germans learned after WWII and the division of germany: it is common sense

Nah I think Germany just learned that it sucks ass militarily, so best to not fuck with the US any more.

All ZOG slave states will collapse m8

>thats simply not true
sorry but it's true, whether you like it or not

>so do you want to save the euro or do you want your country back? you cant have it both.
lmao nigger the italian debt is the only one that will remain sustainable if we leave the euro. In fact, if we left it, our economy would start working again like it did right before the EMU started.

>look I want the eurozone to break apart and the euro to go away. nations should go back to their own currencies.
You shouldn't want it, since your country will fall apart if you leave the euro. Wonder why your politicians complain all the time about it but never try to leave it? It's like the Lega Nord in Italy. They lie to rally up their electorate, but they know that what they are doing is exactly the best thing for the finances they are trying to protect. You are just a brainwashed moron with a low IQ that never opend a serious book in his whole life.

>I dont want your mongrel nations being raped by the euro.
lmao look at this retard thinking he's some sort of ubermensch because he has blonde hair. I see that you german niggers never learn, do you? How many times do you need to get bombed before you realise you are not any superior than any other nationality?

>but at the same time Im not gonna listen to some lazy southern european telling me that germany is the real problem. your countries had shitloads of problems even before the euro and you would never make it to a top position economically.
As a german economist pointed out (not me), Italy has had a perceived corruption problem since the times of Rome, there's no reason why suddenly in 2000 it would become a problem that affects the ability to run its own economy, untless clearly the consequence lies somewhere else. Clearly something very important that happened in those year, that starts with "e" and ends with "o" sounds like a more likely culprit.

Which makes it sadder, at least Americans have an excuse for ignorance.

ohhh cringe

you're trying wayyyyy too hard kid

I'm doing alright without you 'enlightening' me. Thanks though.

I live in germany you cuck
where are those protests against islam?

there are none

and what exactly are you getting done? besides being a smug race traitor

borders are still open. shitskins are still flooding the country. crime is exploding. you will literally see somalia tier bulbhead niggers walking around in small german villages now.

we have millions of low iq subhumans in the country who rely on gibs and affirmative action. once the coming automatization wave wipes out the majority of menial jobs, these orcs will be even more useless than they are already.

tell me, how is germany working on these problems exactly?

Just read an history book if you want to see why Germany was the sick man of Europe.
Because of idealism, French politican have let German ruin at least French and Italian economy.
If you could see further than your superiority complex that Germany is the great winner of the EU, and it's not because of some working ethic or muh german steel labeled deutsche qualitet.

You mean, not fuck with the USSR anymore.

GERMANY JUST LEGALIZED GAY MARRIAGE! LETS ALL FOCUS ON THAT. SOLUTIONS TO ALL PROBLEMS RIGHT THERE

Let's be real, even if the USSR wasn't involved the US would still have annihilated Germany. If Germany didn't fuck up by going into Russia, the US may have just Hiroshima'd Germany.

>I live in germany you cuck
Klaaaaaar.

>there are none
Klaaaaaar.

>usual tinfoil stuff
Klaaaaaar.

Go outside, Rüdiger. Drink a coffee with Helmut.
Beeing a SJW for the new rights does not go well with your medication.

yes italy is getting raped by the euro
pre-euro you guys were doing ok

but you must be out of your mind if you think that italy would become #1 if it wasnt for ebil germany

its exactly that third world victim mindset that will never let you guys rise to the top.
you need to take responsibility for your actions.

however i want your country to be free from ZOG slavery like every other european nation. EU and the euro need to go.

germany will be just fine without a euro. we really dont need italians propping up our economy lol believe me.

>the US may have just Hiroshima'd Germany.
Not if Germany still had most of its airforce intact (and they did the smart thing in Britain, ie destroy the airfields before factories)

>US would still have annihilated Germany.
kek. The US nearly lost in the Ardennes when Germany was in its final death throes.

>hurr durr its all a conspeeracy
>youre not eben german
>no problems whatsoever

just kys you faggot

The US still didn't lose though. Germany lost.

>The US still didn't lose though. Germany lost.
That wasn't the argument.

>but you must be out of your mind if you think that italy would become #1 if it wasnt for ebil germany
when did I say we would become the world's first economy exactly? Care to point it out to me? Nice strawman

>its exactly that third world victim mindset that will never let you guys rise to the top.
>"how the fuck are macroeconomics real ahahahahah just stop pretending you lost your moneyary sovereignity ahahahah nigga just travel to an alternate universe ahahahahahah"
It's incredible how retarded you are. So if I come to your house and I shoot you, are you an untermensch because your muscles aren't strong enough to stop projectiles? Social darwinism is a nigger-tier philosophy, coincidentally always believed by the most bottom feeders of all.

>you need to take responsibility for your actions.
That's what YOU need to do. As you admit, we didn't have any problem before the Euro, whereas you were in deep shit. Now you are telling US to take responsibility? Kys.

>however i want your country to be free from ZOG slavery like every other european nation. EU and the euro need to go.
You are the ZOG in Europe. YOU ARE.

>germany will be just fine without a euro. we really dont need italians propping up our economy lol believe me.
I wish your politicians were as retarded as you and thought the same. Unfortunately they are smarter than that and that's why they didn't leave the euro yet.

Proud NatSoc? You mean proud Nazi? Fuck you. I thought you sounded like a spineless coward when I started reading your post and that NatSoc bullshit just confirmed it.

>be USA
>have nothing to do with WW2
>jews tell you to attack your fellow white man
>team up with other jewed out nations
>swoop in once is already spread thin
>outnumber the enemy 10 to 1, still barely make it
>"win" the war and turn the entire planet into a jew prison
>brag about it for the rest of your life
>watch your country being destroyed by the same jews that told you to go to war in their interest

>just kys you faggot

Are you mett?
Because you sound mett.
You need onions to your mett?

Fellow white man? Are you fucking retarded? Do you really think Germany in the 40s saw the US as a country of 'fellow white men'?

What the fuck are the Jews doing to destroy the US? This Jew bashing is getting fucking tiring. I bet it's the Jews you prevented from leaving your basement and losing your virginity as well eh.

>Not if Germany still had most of its airforce intact (and they did the smart thing in Britain, ie destroy the airfields before factories)

The Luftwaffe couldn't even beat an isolated UK in the Battle of Britain. How could they beat both the US and the UK? Face it, Goring was an incompetent fat drug addict, and the Allies would've just wiped the Luftwaffe out until they could drop nuclear bombs on Berlin.

>kek. The US nearly lost in the Ardennes when Germany was in its final death throes.
>nearly lost

The Germans just had surprise on their side, and the Americans were tactically losing at worst until they managed to push the Germans back. The Nazis were finished once they lost the Battle of Britain and failed to knock the Soviets out by the end of 1942.

>we have millions of low iq subhumans in the country who rely on gibs and affirmative action.
Also die ehemalige DDR?

>bazinga