Lottery and winning

Real talk: you're a fucking cuck if you want to be rich and don't play the lottery.

MILLIONS are literally being given away weekly.

I don't care about the odds. Every ticket increases your chances of being rich beyond your wildest dreams. Ordinary people win it all the time.

The only way you're guaranteed to stay poor is not to play.

0/10 try harder

Eurocuck here. I've been participating to various lottery drawings since late 2015 and drowned 1,5k€ to date with no significant winnings at all. The odds are fucking tiny ffs.

you're literally better off playing slots machines. and even there you'll lose tons of money

The Lottery is a scam that preys on the poor and elderly, fuck that shit.

I live in chicago. Playing the lottery is literally just giving money away in Illinois.

The expected value is around 0.5x, at least in Europe where the government takes around 50%.

0/10 post

The expected value means that, given the lottery odds, you're going to lose every time to play.

I've made far more on buttcoins than the lottery.

Lottery winnings are not taxed in Europe, dipshit.

>Lottery winnings are not taxed in Europe, dipshit.
I never wrote that.

I play on occasion for a cheap laugh, I'm actually up a fair bit overall thanks to one 'big' win

i won €50 once and never won anything again so i quit

Exactly, its like a mechanism keeping no-mathers poor

You are joking, right?

I won £20k a few years ago.

Your odds are better off buying dgb and hoping it goes back up.

You're more likely to be killed travelling to buy your ticket, than you are to win.

Fact.

Im sure they are

but for some reason playing the lottery has a disconnect vs making an investment. you lose on the investment its cause you're an idiot and made the wrong choice, losing the lottery is just cause of bad odds.

less shame for dummies to play lottery then invest

So much bait in one post, congratulations.

What are you talking about? The state can't do the lottery anymore because we mismanaged the funds

lel, who cares about that shithole. every other country has no taxes on it