Is ANS gonna moon before the conference on Saturday?

Is ANS gonna moon before the conference on Saturday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQn1wclpoLs
coinvotes.com/siteinfo/22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It will moon tonight. Pressure building for 48 hours. No one is selling.

Yeah, it will start climbing tonight. Think twice if you guys are day trading, the highs may not drop when you think.

I think it will drop after a high that wasnt higher than the prevoius high.

Am I right?

That's been the case since ATH, so yeah. More than likely that's what will happen. btw pls buy my bags reeeeeeee

That dip came and went two days ago.

Clear upward trend since then.

too many whales backing this coin for the price to stagnate much below 300k

Sorry I'm new, what is happening at the conference? A rebrand? And why does that mean the price will go up? Is it because the name ANT isn't as acceptable as Nero?

When the price is high and you like the conference invest all your money and you will be rich

The conference is the 15th of July you faggots, read their blog

>Clear upwards Trend

?

The reason it got to $15 last time is because noobs fell for the obvious hype bs, like Microsoft and Alibaba links. This conference is just a boring chat about their blockchain. Expect heavy bags for a long time, this bitch is obviously going down.

Volume is tanking though. Although I assume that just means the amount of buys/sells isn't as high as previous days. Along with the current price stagnation, would these factors be indicative of more people holding than buying or selling?

Can you post a link to that blog post? Preferable in English

Its just mini pumps and dumps over and over, slowly spiraling down

Shhh I need to sell my bags

It bottomed out at 275 and then 295 has been steady at 310 since. I'd say that's a positive trend.

Since Sunday, sellers haven't been as keen to lower their asks as they have been previously so yes, this is the new bottom.

low volume + uptrend = moon soon

Conferance is pushed back a week mate.

Nightmare, I was dyin to unload, don't think I can wait until the 15th, might have to do the unthinkable

In my short summer of day trading various shitcoins, Veeky Forums has never steered me wrong. You'll be fine as long as you always buy high and sell low, it's literally never failed me once. Trust me on this one.

great, i will sell it all

Same, noob buying into the daytrader meme.

n---n-nnoooooooo nooooooooooooo nNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=xQn1wclpoLs

MOON ALREADY

wale here, I got this shit, hold my beer.

Please

Like fucking 80% of my BTC is in a laminated paper wallet sealed in a safe deposit box. The rest is on a laptop running arch stored inside a home safe. None of my coins are on bittrex man. I do have a million bitbeans on the exchange though.

Then you have nothing on bittrex

>I do have a million bitbeans on the exchange though.
The fuck is wrong with you people, stop buying bitshit

No, I don't. Sorry to disappoint you user. It doesn't really matter anyway, I don't know how to trade properly or manipulate coin prices. I'm just a loser neet who only held onto his bitcoins because he forgot about them. Hell, I had way more, but I pissed hundreds of them away on stupid dice games back when they were pennies.

That bean is a lovable turd. Pls don't bully the beans.

this is as cheap as ans is going to get anymore before anything major happens. got in at 309. Ready for at least 340

Help Antshares with exposure by voting!
All ants to teh moon!!!!!

coinvotes.com/siteinfo/22

It's way overvalued right now, it'll go back to $4-6 range

Meme magic!!

Based on?

NO SHUT UPPPP

His mental retardation

Someone put a buy wall up, its down on yunbi. It's going to continue to dip.