Romans

Why were ancient Romans so racist against white people? Is this still true today?

Because gay shit.
No.

>It's another "only blond barbarians are white" episode

Of course germanic scum was seen as inferior. After all, they were filthy barbarians living in huts with barely any form of scripture, in a time when southern Europeans were the apex of civilisation.

And when Julian speaks of Africans, he's obviously talking about the people that Romans called Africans, i.e., Egyptians, Numidians, Berbers, not Sub Saharan blacks.

Kys.

Fuck you and fuck your bait thread. Go back to tumblr or /pol/

Sage goes in the options field.

Black people are constantly narrowly defined by their lowest common denominator. What's wrong with doing it to white people.

>It's a daily shitposting thread created by a filthy Terrone "We wuz Roman n shit"

they bathed every morning actually, and huts is a little misleading when the modern imagination would probably be drawn to the huts of modern indigenous people

the romans are like the quintessential white people of history dipshit, they were not "people of colour" despite what spoilt brown college kids might insist. And a guy looking just like that statue wouldn't look out of place in any white country in the world, except maybe a scandinavian or baltic country but only because of the jet black hair

>he thinks Julian did not know and speak of Ethiopians

lol brainlet

t. Germanic barbarian

Ethiopian literally means burnt face in greek. It's the equivalent of calling someone crispy.

I'm greek actually. Germanic people stand out like a sore thumb here. Not only because they are blond, but because they are...wait for it....darker skinned then Greeks on average.

and we do have natural blondes here, enough that you'll see at least a couple every day, so its not such a big deal anyway, but scandinavians look different to greeks, blonde or not, so they still stand out.

It's kinda irony cause the nigger in the pic was one of the worst Roman emperors.

Mean this

The Catholic Church and the feudal system bestowed a few things to European populations.

Catholic Church - banning cousin marriage
Feudal System/Manoralism - Eugenics via the noble of an estate who had the power to decide if two serfs were allowed to marry

Additionally, England executed 1% of the most violent of its population (murderers) every year for a period of a few centuries post-1066, putting additional eugenic pressure.

Caracalla isn't even bottom ten

>Caracalla

>Nero

>Caligula

>Elagabalus

The big 4

None of those guys are even especially bad Emperors politically speaking. The actual big 4 would be something like

>Honorius
>Valentinian III
>Phocas
>Andronikos II

Not counting all the useless figureheads towards the end of the WRE, because doing nothing is probably better than being actively terrible

WE

You know that Caracalla was Punic-Syrian, right?

White nationalists BTFO

Babby's first list of bad Roman emperors. Pathetic

>Additionally, England executed 1% of the most violent of its population (murderers) every year for a period of a few centuries
S-sauce?

Ah. 23andme said I was 1/2 Ashkenazi (49.5%) and some part black (10%). My dad's side is from Mississippi and I guess his ancestors owned a plantation and all that.

People still post that debunked study in 2017?

More proof that Jews really were plantation owners? shut it down.

From my mom lol. parents were immigrants, grandad russian, grandmom ukranian.

I bet you grow a fro?

Not as neat as a jew fro. It's a clusterfuck of hair that wants to be straight and hair that wants to be curls all over the godamn place.

I'd look at (((owners of slave vessels))) if you want to see the jews in the South.

Aright then. Fro nation. The fro is the true divider.

The Romans didn't have a concept of "white". Italians > Hellenes > Gauls > Germanics.

Because the Romans probably didn't see a nigger in their entire history.

Some black people lived in the farthest reaches of the Roman Empire, in what is now North Sudan, and they had some contact with the Ethiopians. So no, you're just an idiot.

>Because the Romans probably didn't see a nigger in their entire history

is /pol/ really that fucking stupid?

white meant you were from Rome you fucking idiot

dude they tried to invade Ethiopia

You do Germans, and Parthians, and Dacians, Caelia,
you don’t scorn Cappadocian, Cilician beds;
and fuckers from Memphis, that Pharian city,
and Red Sea’s black Indians sail towards you.
You’d not flee the thighs of a circumcised Jew,
not an Alan goes by, with Sarmatian horse too.
What’s the reason, then, since you are a Roman,
not one Roman member pleases you, woman?

>african = nigger
>black man = nigger
How about you stop being white?

Kys nigger faggot cunt

>whereas he saw Aryans and Anglo-Saxons
Please don't tell me this is referring to Germanic peoples as "Aryans." Sorry to break it to you Cletus but Aryan is an Indo-Iranian (Persian) term. Quit appropriating us.