DigiBros are you still alive?

DigiBros are you still alive?

They're out buying ropes.

With what currency

kek

oh well I still use it for low fee transactions into bittrex instead of bitcoin

Sold of 37.5k but still riding 100k from 116 sats.

tfw bought DGB for 1100 sat, will hold these bags till i die

>bought at the ath
>didnt cash out during the 2nd bull trap

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We've nearly survived the digi-holocaust. Keep laying low. We will rise again. Patience.

if those arrows had been red my sides would be obliterated

most DiguSigned off

Digibyte rhymes with suicide

There are announcements coming up in July so it would be stupid to sell before then.

Hopefully it can rise back up to 1500 so I can sell then. Bought at 500 sats

seriously hope there's a lot of shit going on behind the scenes, the opportunities they've been given are huge yet they can barely even scrape together a working website. i can only hope it's because they're extremely busy with other dgb-related things.

still in green madafaka

Red lines

In minecrap

Just waiting and holding... Patience.

Ropes are the new CPUs

hello friends

Sold half my dgb and put a 495 sat buy order in...I wonder if it'll go that low

still have my bags from 2050
the only thing that gives me hope is that a large enough volume has been maintained

true, still gets traded more than most other blue chip coins, weird as fuck to be honest

Are you me?

I think it's the whales shuffling their stacks back and forth to keep it on the radar

it's just waiting to be pumped at the first hint of news honestly

it will rise within the next two weeks to a constant and then will stay up there. the next big rise will come in september.

Bought more sub 700 sats.

This. Uptrend engaged.

DGB is in an excellent position, really good volume.

You retards are still holding this coin? Listen up, if you didn't buy this coin at 100sat you're an idiot and you'll never make any money off this coin.

is that digibyte gaming thing done for good?

I just found out about this shit and I wouldnt mind gaming for slave wages

yes because I bought in at 600

holding steady but if it dips that low I'm outta here

pretty sure it will hit those 2k sats again one day
There is another conference coming up we will see where it's going
but that damn powerpoint.. can't get over it.

i made quite a bit of profit on dgb.

Now that its dead i miss the memes.And DGBchan

Shut up user, I'm still in denial

Am I Digibro if I unloaded 3MM at 2.4K?

I'm still holding 7MM I've been a DigiBro since 150-190 sats

Then why the fuck didn't you sell high and accumulate more so you can have more money later you fucking retard? You've literally had a month to do so.

don't see the point of it since I made a huge profit already

I split half of it up and dropped it in other coins and then took the other half to trade futures and forex

trading crypto really isn't my game

that would be fine for a real coin like ubiq or xrp or wings or some shit, but this is fucking digibyte

in what world do you see a piece of shit called "digibyte" being mainstream??

If this isn't your game, then why the fuck are you shilling crypto on biz? Don't see the point? The point is to make fucking money. If someone offers you $12k for your used car, would you say, "nah I'm good with $8k" ?? I would hope not. You're an idiot and you're just upset someone is pointing it out to you. I'm giving you positive feedback so you can learn.

How am I shilling it?

crypto isn't my game so it means I can't try it? are you fucking retarded? I'm holding about 20 different coins I can give less than a shit what happens to each and every one of them but I'm not going to miss and opportunity.

I make money trading futures and forex thanks to biz but now all this shit is is Shills and cryptos so might as well try it

congratulations you look like a retard now

yup, I dont understand all these peopl that cant even look 10 years ahead on their investment

You really think it's going to last for 10 years?

why not
if you cant even handle holding an investment for at least a year
or if you cant handle seeing it drop below 50% of your original investment you will never make it
crypto is not even mainstream yet

Ouch

WAIT FOR THE MINECRAFT SERVERS

And are you certain it's going to be mainstream?

Just

nobody is certain of anything in this crazy world
I think crypto will go mainstream because it is usefull technololgy
if it doesnt work out the way i think i would still not worry because i only invest mone that i can afford to lose

You've had a month to short to negate gains. There is still time...It's going down to 500 before it bounces.

That doesn't seem like a lot of money though.....

Not schooled enough to short or do anything like that. I invest in other areas but threw $550 in to crypto to hold long (5-10 years ext)

Its easy. Sell now at 685

Buy back in a 530

easy 30% gain.

wow
that is large amount in the red box there

Thanks will look into that, just opened an account at bittrex. I had been buying ether and shape shifting it.

Not everyone is a whale.

or maybe me...
bought 100k at 141
bought 100k at 323
held through the ath
Sold 50,000 at 1920
sold 50,000 at 1750
bought 50,000 at 1050
Holding 150000 total