TFW the era of biz giving useful advice is gone

>TFW the era of biz giving useful advice is gone

Not a huge fan of all these cryptoscams and retarded shitposting, desu

when bubble pops it will go away

there there
get with the times gramps
wagecuckery is only for you to save up and get into crypto, my gains have to come from somewhere, why not you

what exchange is this advice coin on?

BUSINESS & CRYPTO BOARD SPLITS NEEDED BUSINESS & CRYPTO BOARD SPLITS NEEDED BUSINESS & CRYPTO BOARD SPLITS NEEDED BUSINESS & CRYPTO BOARD SPLITS NEEDEDBUSINESS & CRYPTO BOARD SPLITS NEEDEDBUSINESS & CRYPTO BOARD SPLITS NEEDEDBUSINESS & CRYPTO BOARD SPLITS NEEDED

Come to Twitter bro

There are still some really good posts from time to time but yeah its mostly autists, poorfags and shills

>Usefule advice

Most threads talked about kneepads are shat on anyone not getting an engineering degree. The other threads were "how do I get a job at Mcdonalds?"

The resume, eBay and other threads were not bad.

we don't know who are the right ppl to follow, most of them are also shilling scam

early april Veeky Forums was god tier Veeky Forums. watching the evolution of this board over the last year has been crazy. Since the end of the april/may crypto golden age, things havent been looking good here. There are almost no posts of actual content/ I hope to see a better Veeky Forums emerge in the future

No real economics anymore, there's only shitcoins.

I miss the biz game and the stacks generals

I wanted to talk about canadian stocks and ETFs and got no where.

its all crypto here now, all sorts of dumb ass coins that I never knew exist that people desperately want to get int on the bottom.

fuck it, you missed the bottom ? Just make your own coin instead!

But where do we go from here?

about what, coins ? how should I know, its all shilling here

About Canadian stocks , I am totally open to talking about.

I've had several people mention to me weed stocks, and just shake my head.
Either they got in too late (canopy), or just picked shitty ass companies.(newstrike)

I fucking miss the kneepads. That took up at most 50% of the discussion instead of the 95% crypto takeover we have now.

Old Veeky Forums was terrible desu.
>Resume thread!
>Ed Edd n Eddy tier scam business plans
>Dropshipping
>Autistic blogposts about bosses/co workers
>What should I major in?/COLLEGE IS A SCAM threads

For the first week of Veeky Forums there was discussion about making /crypto/ but it never happened and never will. Sorry we have outgrown our containment threads and destroyed the board.
t. coinfag

>TFW the era of biz giving useful advice is gone

/pol/idiots were in for the quick gains and will now claim Veeky Forums as their second home.

Sad desu. - we had some good threads.

>>Ed Edd n Eddy tier scam business plans
that sounds way better than this sea of shitcoin spam

if you think generic advice from complete strangers is actionable, you are always going to be poor.