ITT Handsome historical figures

ITT Handsome historical figures

might as well just call it another Nicki thread

Me in the future

"user was the first person in history to suck ALL the dicks"

What is this suit that all the monarchs in the 20th century wore called? I want one

a military uniform?

Emperor Meiji had a pretty nice haircut and moustache combo

(conspirator in Lincoln's assassination)

>Pétain was a bachelor until his sixties, and famous for his womanising. Women were said to find his piercing blue eyes especially attractive. At the opening of the Battle of Verdun, he is said to have been fetched during the night from a Paris hotel by a staff officer who knew with which mistress he could be found.

Based hero of Verdun

I can't be the only one who thinks Asian men look 1000 times better clean shaven, can I?

I can see why he had so many kids

Holy shit, with his clothing and appearance this guy looks like a perfectly normal person you could see walking around today, like someone I'd see in college or on the street or something and not blink an eye. Genuinely a really weird feeling to look at it, had to look it up to make sure it was legit

Aigulliette I think

Alessandro de' Medici- also nicknamed ("the Moor").

Duke of Penne and also Duke of Florence (from 1532), was ruler of Florence from 1531 until 1537.

His death was pretty funny.
>In 1537 his distant cousin Lorenzino de' Medici, nicknamed "Lorenzaccio" ("bad Lorenzo"), assassinated him. (This event is the subject of Alfred de Musset's play "Lorenzaccio.") Lorenzino entrapped Alessandro through the ruse of a promised arranged sexual encounter with Lorenzino's sister Laudomia, a beautiful widow

>6'3"
>handsome
He was a god.

>/r/asianmasculinity

>handsome

Badass and a QT.

If I didn't know better, I'd think he had a boner in here!

why was he always so hard? i'm guessing the she sheer power at his disposal and being surrounded by sleek aesthetic men who will follow your every orders...it makes one aroused

B I G

It wasn't just a random wrinkle in his pants!

Literally where and why is /pol/ and /leftypol/ so obsessed with Hitler's dick?

The saddest part is that some people are so ignorant about historical and military fashion, they think this is a proper answer.

>Veeky Forumsggots
>people

Better than most here

U sure? i mean i dont think his is the ugliest board. I think i do look better ,but thats subjective of course

manlet

Most obvious one: Young Stalin

That's not Young Stalin. Young Stalin had horrible scarring from a pox as a child.

It is him

it is not......Stalin was also 5^3 if i remember and he had scarring from pox ,this picture is fucking fake....

It is but it's heavily doctored

*lights torch*

B E A D Y

Adios, Patria adorada...

delet

What's with the bandage? What happened to the eternal Anglo

I doubt he ever masturbated and didn't have much sex in his life. Retaining semen is a legit thing, it gives you power.

World War I era MacArthur. Just look at that aesthetic. Fucking YUM

that was ony like a 150 years ago...the pants and shirt we wear hasn't changed much since then

BEGONE ANGLO SWINE

No, beards are the only think that makes them look masculine and distinguished.

claiming husbando

>its this user again

>old, fat, bald guy was considered H A N D S O M E in the early 1900s

What a time to have been alive.

t. NKVD

This man gets what he wants

What if Hitler had a bigger penis than Stalin?

Nicholae had killer facial aesthetics when he was young. His face didn't age in a flattering manner, though.

>Wilhelm II
>Getting relatively safe out of WWI
This rustles my jimmies more than is healthy.

The asymmetry of his eyes is ticking me off but everything else is A+.

we does he walk like an orangutang? is it really true that his grandfather was of negroid origin?

I genuinely think Hirohito was attractive, is there something wrong with me?

>history
>less that 25 years old
pick one

That is a body double. Pic related is young stalin.

>Perfidious Albion butthurt they can't humiliate their enemies
Anything that spited the British empire is a-ok.

In the photo he's wearing Union Navy pants and sweater. He was in custody for weeks.

Literally every Japanese, Korean, Chinese accountant I met.

well he is history now

^this is obviously Stalin. The sexy hipster looking shot isnt him, but gets used nowadays as Tumblr-tier propaganda to make communism have less of an edge.

Gayest man in history!!!

Hirohito certainly could be handsome and he was pretty Veeky Forums but the chubby face and pedo moustache he developed later on kinda ruins him.

Prince Hirohito though is extremely good looking.

this guy tried to kill the fuhrer

and this guy was one of the most highly decorated SS, Himler's right hand man

Isambard Kingdom Brunel

So gay!!!

This, the most Roman of all the american generals who crafted modern Japan was also a stud.

Mosley was pro-ireland you stupid fuck.

Enlighten us senpai.

hes cuter there, but i like really chinky looking guys so the chubby face and autism glasses are pretty cute to me

ilya repin tee bee aitch

Sherman has a wonderful gruffness about him

Maybe you are

What Tarantino movie is this?

>that creature
>handsome
holy shit get your eyes checked

What a knob!!!

Look which finger he's using to point to the map!!! I wonder if that's a subliminal message?

Hot Ted Cruz?

The middle finger!!!

Why does it look like he has 5:00 shadows?

my mother thought gadaffi was smokin

I wouldn't call it handsomeness, but I do like a certain subtle elegance visible on Mr.Joyce's photos.