Waves and Deloitte partnership

blog.wavesplatform.com/deloitte-cis-and-waves-platform-to-shape-the-future-of-blockchain-674e17c3b067

Don't miss the waves train boys! Last chance

holy fuck, its real

M O O N N O W

wait what, isn't this that shitcoin that was $3 the other day?

its gonna write ripple 3000% like legend again, partnership with Deloitte is huuuuge. fakkk. lucky its only 1hr ago news. I all - in ed just now.

bought during ICO and accumulating ever since.

vindication.

its chart accumulated long enough, time to moon. one good news like this will trigger this

Just doubled my position. 70% of my portfolio in waves, this had better moon. This is HUGE news.

Will it break through the 180k wall?

We may never see waves at these prices again. 300k sats is coming

I'm in !

>tfw only 68 waves

Damn

this guy posted it when it was already pumping.

where to buy waves?

deloitte is partnered with many blockchain ventures. honestly it's not that big a deal.

Jesus fucking Christ. If you can't figure that much out on your own, don't even bother

Buy it on Bittrex

ahaha it's crashing down already

Buy it from 7/11 gupinder

On 1min candles. Trust me this shit is mooning.

>crashing

Not sure we're looking at the same charts mate. It's about to break 165

Whale just removed the sell wall :-)

CHOO MOTHERFUCKING CHOOOOOO

>Deloitte CIS
>CIS
itsfuckingnothing.jpg

Btw, I don't know if any of you read the blogpost about the Deloitte partnership but seems like a big deal.

They are actually backing WAVES platform and helping them develop certain features!

FUD. Read the blog.

volume picking up now

like there's not much risk anyway shit is almost at its floor right now

Walls are melting

Waves will have access to Deloitte's network. DELOITTE WILL RECOMMEND WAVES TO ITS CLIENTS. Its not rocket science people

I WAS TOO SLOW AND ENDED UP BUYING IN AT 167000!

FUCK THIS BETTER RISE LIKE CRAZYYYYY

69 ants and the whole cast of Baywatch died for this mission, let's go to the moon boys

DIP YOU FUCKING NIGGER

w/e you say, sasha

you missed your chance to buy at 158

hurry up before its too late

Wait isn't Deloitte already with Stellar Lumens?

waves is based in russia so they probably need different legal aid.

The people selling right now probably don't know the news and think they are daytrading superstars

Not gonna buy right into a peaking fucking pump, thanks

or maybe just dont have enough confidence on this thing to go much higher

It's not even near the ATH atm.

Why should that matter though? What makes you think that it will reach it?

Truuu

The pump is just beginning though, the US is not awake yet

Atm this coin is still oversold. It has a couple of ICO's coming up and this news to top it off. I never thought it would even dip below

A shame i got in a little late. I only have 12 fucking waves because coinbase is slow as shit. I ended up selling off all my chancoins and buying into waves because it was faster that way

Have 510 bought at $1,40 need to accumulate more. When do I sell and buy back in? Seen this thing go all over the place.

i just sold those at 210k sat, now bought in at 160k, feel pretty confy

Approaching the 175k now
Get in there! it's not just your usual PnD

MOON TOWN HERE WE COME!

Fuck, i thought of buying in yesterday.

Not to late user. 250K is possible today.

>shill waves on biz forever
>"its centralised, its shit" *tip*
>not realising enterprises won't deal with decentralised coins due to lack of control and support

I told you YESTERDAY but you didn't want to listen

HODL!

Nice. Lets see if it actually goes anywhere.

And lets hope they finally fix their shittokens issue.

bought in at 169k, this standoff is pretty exciting

Wish i had listened to you user

Who /comfy/ here?
Bought in yesterday at 142k

Sold my bags at the top.

Not unhappy.

It will dump as all others. Maybe Ill re-purchase some.

Do you mind sharing where you had the convo with cryptotradimg advice? Will pay for good info

It's an open group, not hard to find
Not gonna link it though, last time I did it I got b&

Yep, this will travel well into the billions in terms of market cap. Waves has some pretty good developments coming this summer in terms of scalibility, accessibility and functionality. It will move to #1 in terms of versatility.

>Many
They don't waste their time with just any shitcoin.

You aren't late, news like this can take up to a week to really sink in.

yesterday they said it's a scam.. today they say it's too late.. in 6 months when it hit at least 20$ they'll also say it's too late while I will be accelerating from 0 to 100 within 2.9 secs in my 812.

No one should listen to Veeky Forums. I made a thread before the surge asking wtf was up with the price and manipulation. All I got was hahaha dead coin posts.

you do realize that only 13% of all waves trade on bittrex
you do realize that over 40% of all waves are leased
you do realize over 80% of transactions are the moving of assets/tokens from one medium to another.

this means to me that well over 75-80% is locked up long term either generating lease returns or used to fund tokens/transfer them for ICO's.

With only 20% available supply this thing could actually moon unless leasor's pull out and sell at the market which can happen but no incentive to do so when you're making 1% per month on an appreciating asset.

Waves is probably the most underrated asset of the top 20 and has one of the best long term plans and the Deloitte partnership speaks volume.

Bought in last year @ 0.00031

Comfiest of comfy, user

We're all gonna make it

lmk when the other 3 get on board, until then this is yawnsville

I am holding 2000 waves unleased

on bitt?

In my wallet, but I have 800 of them on bittrex. I should lease everything soon though. Even if leasing brings small gains, this thread reminds me that I should be leasing anyway for the stability of the network if anything.

Wow you got in at a good price

i feel you bro. I only have 25 right now.
But don't sell your chancoin next time!

Now Deloitte will become a make believe scam company

You want gay Deloitte or what? You special snowflake

12k WAVES here

I'm already configuring my car

Still at a loss despite this "moon". Shitcoin.

That's not because of WAVES but because you're just a shitty trader. Tell that to people who held ETH despite of the drop last year.

200 WAVES here,
doing the same.

WAVES has been on a downtred for weeks now, lots of people dropping their bags. Wait a while and watch it truly moon later tonight when they're done.

>Kartenmaterial
>120€

lol....

@pic I thought I only knew this feel

Volume rising, good sign. We might break 200k tonight.