Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here...?

Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here...?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lr-s_rRwOf8
youtube.com/watch?v=KvJ2OJG9PSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bulgaria. The fact that they wanted even more land than they already had is just amazingly stupid.

S*rbia pretty clearly violated the agreement after Bulgaria had shoulderedbthe majority of the burden in the war.

Correct

If Bulgaria would have Macedonia her borders would be perfect.

Bulgaria
>trusting turk rapebabies

I like to imagine this played when Bulgaria declared war

youtube.com/watch?v=Lr-s_rRwOf8

all balkanians are turk rapebabies?

Each member of the alliance had agreed upon goals they had to fulfill. Bulgaria failed to meet its prescribed goals and had to ask for help from its allies, so Serbia sent an entire army to help them. This is what Serbia used as a justification for not giving Bulgarians the Macedonia when it was cucked out of Albania.

Also, the agreement was that any dispute arising from splitting newly taken territories was going to be adjucated by Russia, but when dispute did arise Bulgaria refused it.

So yeah, it was pretty much entirely Bulgaria's fault that the second war happened.

Bulgarians broke half a dozen agreements, pulled every trigger and got dogpiled on. Fucking hell, Nicky wanted to help them and split the land, but they went ahead and tried to do shit on their own and simply lost.

Bulgaria's fault for starting the war with the Serbs and Greeks, but the gypsies in the north and roaches in the south fault for their opportunistic attack.

Romanian diplomats told the Bulgarians that they'd intervene if they try anything. They also asked for a fort in exchange for their neutrality but the Bulgarians agreed but didn't hand it over.
The Turks did just jump in.

The eternal backstaber Serbia, obviously. They first backstabed with the attacking of unificated Bulgaria. Then they got saved by Austro-Hungaria. Serbia wouldn't exist now if they didn't interfered. Years after that they again backstabed Bulgaria by inviting Greece to a hidden plot to divide Macedonia between themselves, even though there was a agreement that Macedonia will be part of Bulgaria. After that the unthankful Serbs backstabed their saviors Austro-Hungaria and started the The Great War. Then after all this backstabing the Great Powers allowed them to create the Greater Serbia aka Yugoslavia. In the end they were still not grateful for recivieng all this land so they started the Yugoslav Wars. That's about the modern Serbs. I won't even talk about the medieval one and how they helped the ottomans. In conclusion: Never trust a Serb.

Bulgaria. Fuck those gypsies.

Bulgayria because muh access to the Aegean ooga booga

Fun fact: the guy who led ottoman troops and took adrianople was this guy

He's also the guy who masterminded the clusterfuck that was Sarikamish in the First World War.

Based enver "what genocide" pasha

Nah he was an incompetent retard.

>Bulgaria. The fact that they wanted even more land than they already had is just amazingly stupid.
cant be FED THIS MUCH PROPAGANDA

Silly Balkanniger.
>EVERYTHING THAT'S NOT IN MY FAVOR IS PROPAGANDAH

>The Steppe Nigger actually believes this

Heres how it really went down

>Alright, so you'll respect Our Adriatic claims and we divide up Macedonia, is that a deal Bulgar

>Ok Sure

>War Ends

>Actaully fuck you Serbia you were more successful then we thought and you have too much land so fuck you, but respect our part of the treaty ok?

>Also Thrace is rightful Bulgar clay

>What the fuck thats ridiculous, this is not the agreement we made! NO!

>WE WUZ KHANS, BULGARIA STRONK.

>Gets rekt by everyone else in the Balkans because they attacked everyone.

>FUCKING SERBS

Serbia did jack shit in fighting against turkey. It was only the Bulgarian army that destroyed the turks at lozengrad and opened the doors to Odrin. There was a serbian division in the siege of odrin but failed to do anything while the Bulgarians actually stormed the city. It was only the Bulgaran army that threatened to take over Constantinople. So if anything Serbia shouldn'tve been rewarded due to lack of contribution. Besides it was Serbia and Greece with there imperialist bullshit of Greater Serbia and the Megaliidea that started this war by taking ethnic Bulgarian Macedonia for themselves without even consulting the Bulgarians.

Our Czar was a german fucktard who should've been more diplomatic, But in terms of demands of land, the Bulgarians did nothing wrong.

>Trusting Ottoman Allies

>Alright, so you'll respect Our Adriatic claims and we divide up Macedonia, is that a deal Bulgar
The original deal was to give macedonia to bulgaria and albania to serbia and greece

>Actaully fuck you Serbia you were more successful then we thought and you have too much land so fuck you, but respect our part of the treaty ok?
>Serbs
>Successful
>What the fuck thats ridiculous, this is not the agreement we made! NO
The agreement was that whichever whatever land the greek and bulgarian armies had advanced through was theirs. Since the bulgarian army advanced through ethnic bulgarian white sea thrace it was their's. The conflict was over Solun. So look up history retarded serbitch.

Not access, retaking ethnic bulgarian lands from the turks

Genetic studies have found bulgarians to be almost completely european, genetically similar to neighbouring nations and alsoItalians outside of the balkans.

The balkans have no turkic or gypsy blood

fuck this shitty cursed peninsula

everybody took lands from us and they won't even admit it 100 years later

>The balkans have no turkic or gypsy blood

This should be obvious by now. The whole "u are turk gypsies" is just banter, right?.
At least I hope nobody is idiotic enough to say that unironically.

>everybody took lands from us and they won't even admit it 100 years later

I'm pretty sure all balkan people would say the exact same thing.

/ourguy/ strikes again.

He's a pretty interesting figure. There was no fight he saw that he didn't want to be a part of. And that's probably what destroyed his country and the Middle East in general.

All of those lands got compensations from the great powers - in the form of bulgarian lands

>Serbia and Greece get important strategic land for doing the least
>Bulgaria gets a shitty coastline instead of ethnic Bulgarian Macedonia despite doing the most fighting
>somehow supposed to be ok

I agree Ferdinand chimped out, but in no way was Bulgaria wrong, Bulgaria got fucked over by the great powers so many times at the cost of its neighbors and now Serbia gets fucked by Austria ONCE, (even though Austria literally protected Serbia after they got their shit pushed in by Bulgaria in 1885) and somehow Serbia, which by the way was trying to Serbianize the BUlgarian population even before 1913, is the good guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvJ2OJG9PSw

Serbs should never be trusted tb h

Serbs got their karma served in the form of independent Kosovo.

Anyone got that meme with the map in the OP and the Hi my name is Ferdinand and this is Jackass?

Bulgaria obviously. They felt they had gotten the rough end of the deal, which is arguably true considering their contribution, but they basically started the war.

What was the saying? The only neighbor those Bulgarian fuckers like is the sea.

>This should be obvious by now. The whole "u are turk gypsies" is just banter, right?.
>At least I hope nobody is idiotic enough to say that unironically.

you've never been on /pol/, right ?

FUCK the sea tb h

Who the fook is this guy?

Rounda Rousey's coach

Enver Pasha. Ottoman Minister of War, de facto leader of the country during WW1, one of the main perpetrators of the Armenian genocide, incompetent general, and Veeky Forums meme.

The fuckign Serbs and the rest of the roaches that surrounded us should have been thankful that we saved them from the Ottoman Empire. They should have given to every one of our demands considering we were the one who shattered the Ottoman Empire.

But noooooooooo... what do you expect from the fucking gypsies that surround us? After we were no longer useful they decided, like the typical gypsies that they are, to backstab us and steal our lands.

underage lad

after syria turkey will invade bulgaria

>we
>our
Nice to know 120 year olds use computers.

>a nato member will attack other nato member

really activates your almonds, huh
you /pol/kids dont even make sense anymore

To be fair, Turkey violates Greek airspace daily.

correct, but thats just showing teeth, they cant risk anything harder, especially right now when they are losing all their allies, trying to transition to a islamic shithole led by autistic Sultan wannabe and have enough internal problems with kurds and other people wanting independence.actually attacking a nato member will be a pure suicide
hell, they got cucked when their """coupe""" pilots ran in greece and they couldnt do shit about it

>what is cyprus?

also leader of basmachi rebellion in the russion empire

Serbs

fuck macedonia

Did all of you triggered morons move here from /int/? There's an uptick of Bulgarian shitposting, is there more than one of you?

>we saved them from the ottoman empire
>it was actually the russians and the romanians who fought and died.
What did the bulgarian meant ?"

Do I think Bulgaria was right - fuck no
Do I think Serbia was right - fuck no
Do I think Romania was right - kinda cuz they got promised the lands and nobody gave 'em
Do I think the Ottomans were right - GOD FUCKING MIGHTY NO

I'm Bulgarian so hit me фaлшиви пaтpиoтчeтa

But this is absolute horseshit.
It was Italy subjugating Albania that started the whole shitshow, not any war goals. In fact the war was ended by the western powers barking, not by the Ottomans mustering a defense. Constantinople was ready to be sieged.

Serbia and Greece wanted some Albania, and Italy cucked them out of it. To compensate, they cucked Bulgaria out of Macedonia. To compensate, Bulgaria didn't give Romania Silistra fortress, which was promised to them by Russia, which cucked Romania out of Moldova. The documents are scanned online if you want them.

tl;dr Italy took Albania, making Serbia bitter and refuse to give Macedonia, and the autistic Bulgarian king decided to declare war before even moving his armies from the Ottoman front.

You're right. And i applaud you Bulgarbro

Oh well, every good war has a fallow up with the allies, what matters really is before we were at each other's threats we kicked the mudslimes a new one.

Wesley Clark do it again.