/ANS/ GENERAL- ANS IN MY EYES EDITION

Hi I'm ANS in my eyes Johnson. Get it?? ANS!!!

Discussion of the day: Since ANS is going nowhere since a few days, what is your prediction for the upcoming hours/days? Moon? Stagnation? Dip?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-03/pboc-hires-blockchain-engineers-who-will-oversee-creation-digital-rmb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he's still shilling his ANS bags

>making a thread about a certain coin
>automatically shilling

kys

i'll dump it at 420. I got memed into buying this as a newfag and I got in too high.

Same here. Been holding since June 19th and I need a sane exit point. Held through ATH and both pre-conference pumps to ~430k like a dumbass. Going all in on BTC for the long haul afterwards.

do at least SOMETHING you FUCKING SHIT COIN

it just sits there doing NOTHING

You got your wish mate, it's fucking dropping now.

>TRUSTING THE CHINKS
>EVER

Sell at a loss you weak handed faggots.

Chinks will take your ants straight to yunbi and jubi for easy money.

Uh... Guys?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-03/pboc-hires-blockchain-engineers-who-will-oversee-creation-digital-rmb

Sell now!! Buy when it goes back up!

k.... sold. are you happy now?

just sold 100k
Buy high sell low amirite?

Whales are accumulating before it moons. Good buy in opportunity.

>GOES DOWN IN YUNBI
>DECIDE TO DO A CHEEKY SHORT SELL
>GOES UP 10k SATS ON BITTREX

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

>ITS STILL GOING UP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUG IS THIS

>someone stole my image
DELETE THIS

the dumpening

>uses vlc
you kinda deserve it desu

It's going to back to $4-6 range, I mean have you seen their roadmap? Lmao.

What did you find wrong with it specifically?

Wrong, retard

I mean from what I saw their 'roadmap' was just fixing shit like their website for easier use for non-Chinese along with some stuff that has nothing to do with the coin itself outside of the rebranding. I mean shit even Stratis has more going on in the near future in regards to stuff involving their coin

what did the whale mean by this?

hold the line you fucking neets

Nothing. I've seen retarded sell orders for like 30k ANS at 1BTC. Does nothing but make the order book a pain to read on mobile.

there was a 50btc wall at 300 and now it's gone

whooops i looked at the wrong tab, that was ltc

Jubi has just overtaken yunbi in the volume of ANS traded.

I don't do anything but hold, user. I don't even sell peaks because I'm a dumbass. I've been in since the 19th of June I should be in the green, not down 15-20%.

i moved it to .00301

daddy wants his ans back

Whales are fighting again.

why did you do this to us all

WHO JUST FRONT RAN ME WITH 1 SATOSHI?!

Limit Buy 0.00282011

will this trigger or do i go higher?
or maybe even lower?
need some whaleopinion for that

i'm actually contemplating dumping at a 30% loss. Not so sure this coin will ever get to 430 if it falls now.

A limit buy of .00282011 wouldn't get filled until somebody sells into it.

How many orders worth of btc will it take to reach 282?

There is your answer. Looks to be 110btc worth of buy orders. That's a lot.

why do idiots keep fomo-wicking up 5k sats for no reason, lol

WHERE
IS
MY
FUCKING
MOON
MISSION
Veeky Forums

YOU
FAGGOTS
SUCK
DICK

it's not happening till we remove some weak hands, like last time at 180k.

im thinking 250-270

To commemorate 4th July, chink whales will be pumping in exactly one hour.

Consider yourself warned.

if yunbi breaks down here though it could get ugly real fast

Don't ever sell at a loss unless it's a real sinking ship, or you're sure you can recoup your losses elsewhere. Be patient, unless you have absolutely no faith in what you're investing in. In which case the shitcoin day trading game is probably a better option. That said, it's your decision and your money. Do what you think is best based on logic, not fear or other emotions.

If it goes to 280 I'm dumping my 1000 at a small loss. There isn't enough meat to this coin to justify the risk of hodling. All promises, but no action.

That would be seriously stupid. It will bounce back to 300k+. Always does.

I'm waiting a bit to see how low it goes before I buy back in

Gov support is liked, but with them using it to track I dont think its going to get the traction we wanted unless it was forced.

Lmao dumb cunt

It might not too.
There isn't really anything of note being announced at the next conference. This could be a slow burn DGB style.

Fucking dip you dumb piece of shit.

Is it too late to buy
I went all in on sia and am about to get out... should I go all in on ans

Now is the best time to get in, since whales are dumping

LITERALLY NOBODY ON BITTREX SELLS

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK DUMP YOU STUPID INSECTS

chinks call it the lollipop because your life is about to suck

Then sell at a loss and kys when we moon. No skin off my back. Oh ye of little faith.

You can wave to me from your lambo.

Fucking retard the whole webpage thing was a response to criticism just like the english slack you damn cunt

Get the fuck back to your ark, rdd or what ever containment thread you escaped from

whale pump now go

i fucking hate this coin

i short sell what should be a great time, and get fucked over by westerners that literally dont have a clue whilst all the chinks are dumping

absolutely 10/10, i completely get why all you cunts by the top and never sell

Boy I got in around 138k and rode that thing to the fucking sky, but I'm stupid and assume something is going to moon forever. Got out with good gains overall

I'm not stupid*

But damn I look stupid now

You're gonna look even stupider when we actually moon.

only a retard would dump their ANS

You might be able to buy back in at the same price unless there is another significant announcement of interest very soon.

Volumes show it's waning fast.

I dont know it really doesn't seem like the future looks great for it

You don't know much of anything. Don't feel too bad about missing the ANS rocket ship. There will be others.

At the moment it doesn't and it won't be mooning again any time soon. They'd need to announce use of Neo by a major sales channel for that to happen and that seems to be a long way off. Plenty of downside during that time.

So do you have any reasons it's going to moon outside of the China meme? Or are you just doing desperate coin cheerleading in hopes it'll get more people to buy in?

There's a conference coming soon in regards to the coin and the price isn't moving up one bit

With so much news coming the 15th, now would be a pretty bad moment to sell. Exercise some patience anons.

What news of signicance is being announced?
Looks pretty low key. Market thinks so too it seems unfortunately.

What is going on? Just yesterday, and for the entirety of the past week everyone was hyped about this coin and now suddenly everyone is scared and/or fudding...

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

Go ahead and miss the boat. We're sick of trying to convince morons like you. More ants, more money, and more lambos for us.

Its slowly downspiraling for the last dass and the curves really dont point in any direction atm. Since Im all in, all i do is wait and Hope.

what happened to buy the rumor sell the news? not long ago some waves news came up and price pumped. I thought it was supposed to tank in like 99% cases?

Get in here boys, looks good!

PUMPERINO BOYOS

Oh boy we goin up

false alarm nochting happening

Stfu. What's happening is we are establishing higher floors. This is how successful coins appreciate in value and eventually moon.

i finally have my colony back

come on ans, moon for daddy

Volume goin up, the coals starting to fire the engine. Dont let this train leave without you!

>BUY HIGH SELL
like this?

Neo will fuck ethereum in the ass one day. Screen cap this.

how do people do things like this?

Made me chuckle

That hurts

Coins may be fueled by self-fulfilling prophecies.
Apple is a great company and launched some great products, but their diehard fans made them what they are. People just believed in them and wouldnt fucking let go, even when their releases werent that great.
Btc is what it is because people believed in it and developed adamantium hands. A lot of people held through the crash and provided some kind of floor.
So far ans has shown strong support despite the obvious manipulation. There's lots that could go wrong but this is one of the better bets out there for the future

i really wanted to kms
it was my first pnd pajeet group and my last

JUST

It's the white kitten!

Season 2 never

Is ANS literally flatlining

The whales accumulated enough they want to prevent your gains now. The coin will still go 3-5x in the next few months, but only as the market can overcome the gigantic whale cocks blocking every exit and entrance.

I just want it to fluctuate a little bit so I can properly day trade. This is turbo bullshit.

B-but maybe the light novel didn't sell too well

Still try' to accept that konosuba is done for

I made $70 in 1 collective hour by daytrading this. I'm going to resell it again once it gets back above 345k sats so I don't get fucked over

RSI has basically been steady for 1.5 days now. Get in while you can, boys

If ANS keeps on with its sideway trend any longer i will sell

Do it. You know just as well as me that the moment you do it will stop.