Please stop calling those of us born in 1980-81 entitled faggoty "Millennials" when we're NOT

Please stop calling those of us born in 1980-81 entitled faggoty "Millennials" when we're NOT.

Born in '81 here. Graduating high school in 1999, that's all we heard, we were the LAST of Gen X, and media programs like 60 Minutes and ABC World News Tonight commented on the Millennials aka Generation Y who were born in 1982 and later, and would begin graduating in 2000.

That has always been the case. Read the numerous articles on the Class of 2000 and the Millennials. Born 1980-81 are NOT Millennials/Gen. Y. Thank you for your time.

Shutup millennialcuck

How can I be a millennial when I graduated high school prior to 2000?

I dunno ask the people who invented the term millennialcuck stop trying to shoehorn yourself into gen x we don't want you

Anyone who has lived 37 years on this planet and hasn't worked out that the generational divides are vague and rules of thumb rather than absolute divisions, is a person who's opinion I don't care about.

Weirdly enough I was born in 1995 and always considered millennials to be younger than myself.

That's gen z

>there is a demonstrable difference between me and those who are only one-two years younger than me because they fall into a different label

>How can I be a millennial when I graduated high school prior to 2000?

Because you're still a faggot on Veeky Forums. I graduated last year when i'm your age I won't be on this bullshit

>says he's not an entitled faggot
>makes thread about his entitled faggotry

besides Xers suck

This. I'll specially call OP a millennial now. Millennial.

Boomers destroyed our economy, politics, and society

Xers brought about the cynicism and jadedness that seems to be now inherent in young generations

what did Millennials do that they can call their own?

We're the "Oregon Trail" generation. We have one foot in Gen X and one foot in Millenial. We listened to grunge, we were angsty, but we we the first generation to routinely and commonly have computers in the classroom. We were the first ones with smartphones. We were the first consumers of social media (remember MySpace). All in all we have traits of both. It makes us a unique group between the two "generations".

Do you get upset when people call you a millenial?:(
You have other things to worry about

Fuck off snowflake, no one cares about your fucking feelings

>caring about which marketing category you belong to

Basically every application and website you use?

what's even the difference between Xers and Millennials anyway

still remember the time when we were called Generation Y because they couldn't tell the fucking difference, and given all the generation threads not even Millennials themselves can tell.

>responsible for reddit, tumblr, and Veeky Forums

guess that does lower their rep a bit

You're here forever.

>Ameriblubbers literally think generations separated by a single year represent completely different demographics, culture and values
Full retard. Dividing people by generations is the most bluepilled shit imaginable.

Lol

quit being so butthurt over literally nothing. You're old, useless, AND a millenial.